The Spain’s finest rarely takes a break, with year-round street parties and music festivals rushing from one party to the next. No wonder Catalonia seems distinct from the rest of the Spain, and the biggest lure is the bustling nightlife that keeps even the most voracious of adrenaline-junkies occupied for weeks. It’s time to face the seductive side of the city and indulge yourself in the raucous late-night parties.
1. City Hall Nightclub
Apart from its favorable location right next to the Playa Catalunya, this three-level disco club hosts a spectacular crowd, just like its live music scene which is quite a show. The chilled-out upper-level area provides a great alternative to the pumping music scene of the dance floor.
- Name: City Hall Nightclub
- Address: Rambla de Catalunya, 2-4, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Phone No: +34932380722
- Opening Hours: Wed-Sun Midnight till 06:00
- Website: http://www.cityhallbarcelona.com/
One of the city’s finest clubbing and live music venue, the Razzmatazz shares a quite darker side of Barcelona in a massive warehouse turned nightclub which is beyond your usual nightlife spot. Five different clubs share this one huge space that attracts locals and visitors alike to this amazing land of hip-hop.
- Name: Razzmatazz1er
- Address: piso, Carrer de Pamplona, 88, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
- Phone No: +34933208200
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun 23:00 to 05:00
3. Koko Beach Club
— Koko Beach Club (@Kokobeachclub) July 25, 2014
If your idea of a perfect evening stroll is to chill-out alongside a natural setting with amazing views of the wide ocean complemented by a lovely sunset, then this is your place. This amazing little gem is a perfect place to grab a cold beer or taste from a wide selection of scrumptious cocktails.
- Name: Koko Beach Club
- Address: Calle de Bruselas 26, 43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
- Phone No: +34665760835
- Opening Hours: Sat-Sun 10:00 to 23:00
4. La Macarena
This is an ideal nightlife spot to take a glimpse of the city lively music scene with heavy techno music and the classics that send the crazy crowd into a trance state. The atmosphere is outstanding compared to other similar clubs in the area. The club boasts of a quite intimate vibe with the DJ standing on top of the crowd.
- Name: La Macarena
- Address: Carrer Nou de Sant Francesc, 5, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
- Phone No: +34933013064
- Opening Hours: Mon-Sun Midnight till 05:00
- Website: http://macarenaclub.com/
5. Bling Bling
This is nothing less than your idea of a fascinating place to hang out with your buddies drinking and dancing till the morning. Bling Bling is a must-visit for party animals who just can’t stop grooving to the loud commercial music and a pleasant atmosphere complemented by a cozy, minimalistic décor.
- Name: Bling Bling
- Address: Carrer Tuset, 8, 08006 Barcelona
- Phone No: +34934146362
- Opening Hours: Thurs-Sat Midnight till 06:00
6. Sala Apolo
— Time Out Barcelona (@TimeOutBCN) April 19, 2016
Divided into two main clubs – Apolo 1and Apolo 2 – the Sala Apolo hosts the best DJs in town and every night is a special night at the club. The music policy is one of the best and unique in Barcelona with DJs playing all kinds of tracks from hip-hop and dubstep to techno and classics. There’s ‘Nasty Mondays’ and ‘Crappy Tuesdays’ filled with the never-stopping crowd and Indie rock music.
- Name: Sala Apolo
- Address: Carrer Nou de la Rambla, 113, 08004 Barcelona, Spain
- Phone No: +34934414001
- Opening Hours: Mon-Thurs 20:00 to 05:00, Fri-Sat 20:00 to 06:00 & Sun 19:00 till midnight
7. Hyde Club
If dancing is your idea of a perfect night-out, Hyde Club is just the place for you. The music scene is one of the best in the area and it is loud and pulsating. The club has a well-stocked bar and if the dancing crowd is too noisy, you can relax in the lounge. International DJs play around with the latest tracks along with a mix of R&B and House.
- Name: Hyde Club
- Address: Passatge de Domingo, 3, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
- Phone No: +34607062666
- Opening Hours: Mon-Wed 18:00 to Midnight, Thurs-Sat 18:00 to 06:00 & Sun 18:00 to 03:00
Have a good trip and travel!