The fact that there are no chain stores in Formentera makes it the perfect place to shop! With boutique and craft stores around, you are assured that you will get nothing less than a beautiful handmade bag or dress that you can’t find from the other shops back to your city.
1. Artisan’s Market
The place is popular as the King of the hippy markets of the island. Hippies, locals and tourist all gather here to shop surprising interesting local products. Expect your luggage to have some few kilos excesses on the way home.
- Address: El Pilar de la Mola
2. Blink Formentera
The super cool concept store in the heart of the shopping Area of Sant Francesc, Blink Formentera has two rooms packed with a huge variety of things to buy. From jewelleries, clothes from hand-picked designers, vibrant home décor, old fashioned kids toys and game to selection of music from Formentera’s best DJs.
- Address: Calle Ramon Llull, 11, Sant Francesc, 07860
- Phone Number: +34 649 172 152
- Website: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Catalina House
Postcards, tourist shirts and fridge magnets will be out of your souvenir list after your visit in this chic hippy shop. Expect handmade jewelries, statement signs and much more! This shop is not only for small gifts, check the post system of Spain because you will find yourself purchasing a set of home décor and art.
- Address: Avda. Joan Castelló Guash, 1, San Fernando
- Phone Number: +34 649 172 152
- Website: http://catalinahouse.net/
4. Full Moon
If you are looking for summer accessories with a Formentera touch on it, grab your purse and head to Full Moon, nesting in the shopping area of Sant Francesc. Be prepared for the cooler leather sandals, well-designed straw hats, the classic woven bags to stylish beach outfits, because Full moon will excite you like it’s Christmas Day!
- Address: Carrer d’Eivissa, 6, 07860 Formentera, Illes Balears, Spain
- Phone Number: +34 666 296 203
5. Hippie Shop Formentera
Colours, flowers, peace and love are dancing throughout this shop. From shirt, trousers, summer dresses, bags, bikinis, beanies and other accessories, Hippie Shop is a great place to start your shopping day. Simply located by the shopping street of Es Pujols, stop by and see your great options yourself.
- Address: Carrer de Roca Plana, 65, 07871 pujols, Illes Balears, Spain
- Phone Number: +34 625 29 45 25
- Website: http://www.hippieshopformentera.com/
6. Casa Balear
Bring home some house decorations made by Casa Balear. From small coaster to wall and kitchen decors, this shop will make you want to redesign your whole house. With the touch of hippie design and calm pastel colours to balance it out, you wouldn’t walk out of this store without bagging even a small souvenir.
- Address: Avenida Mediterranea, 37, 07870, Formentera, Spain
- Phone Number: +(34)971323115
- Website: http://www.casabalear.net/
Are you tired of the same design all the time? Or that moment where you spotted a person wearing the same shirt or dress as you? Don’t worry, Vintage is here for you! This shop just took hippie trend into the next level, with the charm of classic vintage design; expect a unique product to get. Stop by here and find the best vintage outfit for your summer look.
- Address: Calle S’espardelln 13 Bajo, Ed. Soledad Espujols, Formentera, Spain
- Phone Number: 971321984
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Vintage-Formentera-120237888043325/
Have a good trip and travel!