The sparkling charm of Beverly Hills makes many travelers decide to plan their vacation there. This city provides heaven-on-earth experiences for those craving for quality holiday. However, expensive accommodation makes them think twice to spend their time in this city. Don’t worry! We have 10 recommended hostels and guest houses you can rely on for your stay around Beverly Hills. Check it out before you plan your holiday!
1. StayOn Beverly Hostel
If you think you will spend much money to book a room near Beverly Hills, you must be surprised that you can find cheap accommodation there. If you travel on a budget, make sure that StayOn Beverly Hostel your first choice. It successfully has gained three conservative years of Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence Winner so it reaches the first rank for hostels in Los Angeles. It provides private rooms only thus it guarantees the security of your belongings while you are away. Another WOW service from this place is the staff will send you your door codes by email 3-4 days before you arrive. It enables you to get your own room before your trip!
- Name: StayOn Beverly Hostel
- Address: 4619 Beverly Blvd, LA, CA
- Check in/out: 4 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 855-259-8111
- Website: www.stayonbeverly.com
- Facilities: self-service check in, free WiFi, 32” private TV, free printer, free Keurig Coffee, free water-bottle in each room, private mini fridge, etc.
2. USA Hostels
Another award-winning hostel you can count on is USA Hostels. Located in the center of Hollywood and very close to Beverly Hills, this hostel is a remarkable one you can enlist in your bucket list. It reaches 5 consecutive years with TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Besides, it was successfully voted as third-ranked hostel in the US in 2014. Do you plan to the world famous Walk of Fame? You need to spend few minutes only to reach there. Once you get there, you will never run out of activities to do because you will find other attractions easily. If you are interested to hostel tour, you can get a special deal of transportation to the beach and Magic Mountain.
- Name: USA Hostels
- Address: 1624 Schrader Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Access: The Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, Studio City
- Check in/out: 4 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 323-462-3777
- Website: www.usahostels.com
- Facilities: free BBQ twice a week, free all-you-can-make pancake, secure lock, free high speed WiFi, free Open Mic Night show, etc.
3. Hotel del Flores
Traveling to Beverly Hills does not always mean that each traveler has to spend big amount of money. Designed in classic and unique style, Hotel del Flores is an absolute choice for budget travelers wanting to have quality vacation. The cost for one-night stay is the cheapest among the kinds. You can relax your body for a while before spending 10 minutes on foot to Rodeo Drive, the most prestigious shopping mall in town. If you love something cultural and historical, you only need 5 minutes on foot to The Paley Center for Media. While you are away, you don’t need to worry about your room cleanliness because there is a daily housekeeping service.
- Name: Hotel del Flores
- Address: 409 North Crescent Drive, Beverly Hills CA
- Access: Rodeo Drive, the Paley Center for Media
- Check in/out: 3 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 310-274-5115
- Website: www.hoteldelflores.com
- Facilities: free WiFi, free toiletries, non-smoking in all space, kitchen, personal, housekeeping service, parking (USD 12/day) and 24-hour front desk.
4. Holiday Inn Express Century City
It is 11 minutes driving from the center of Beverly Hills to reach this place. If you run out of rooms in Beverly Hills accommodation, Holiday Inn Express Century City is your perfect alternative. You will fall in love with the beautiful furnished rooms there. The strategic location of this inn enables you to spend few minutes walking to the popular tourist attractions, like Rodeo Drive and Sunset Strip. Going back after taking a stroll, relax with a cup of coffee made from free coffeemakers available in this 3-starred inn.
- Name: Holiday Inn Express Century City
- Address: 10330 West Olympic Boulevard, LA
- Access: Rodeo Drive, Sunset Strip
- Check in/out: 3 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 310-553-1000
- Website: www.hiecenturycity.com
- Facilities: free WiFi, parking (USD 18/day), golf course, car rental, 24-hour front desk, laundry and dry cleaning, elevator, heating, facilities for disabled guests, all spaces non-smoking, and fax/photocopying.
5. Banana Bungalow
A tropical atmosphere will welcome you at Banana Bungalow West Hollywood. You can head to Melrose Strip to find this hostel. It is very close to the center of Beverly Hills, few minutes on foot. This place has perfect sunlight thus you can enjoy sunbathing in a Tiki courtyard provided by the staff. You will never feel lonely in here because you will meet fun international travelers. Enjoy your time with them and the regular free BBQs and gathering service. Are you lost what you can do? Get more fun activities, including karaoke nights, movie nights, poker nights, pub crawls, and canyon tours.
- Name: Banana Bungalow
- Address: 603 N. Fairfax Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90048
- Access: The Dolby Theatre, The Hollywood Bowl, The Walk of Fame
- Check in/out: 2 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 323-655-2002
- Website: www.bananabungalows.com
- Facilities: free WiFi, free parking, free breakfast, tea and coffeemakers, 24-hour front desk, late checkout, daily housekeeping, elevator, laundry and dry cleaning, etc.
6. Orange Drive Hostel
Moving a little bit out of the heart of Beverly Hills, you will find this excellent-ranked hostel. Orange Drive Hostel is surely a perfect accommodation if you are keen on walking to the famous Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theater-Home of the Oscars, Chinese Theater, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, and many more! You will find yourself fall in love with this hostel furnished with modern amenities. This hostel is very strategic because you only take few minutes walking to the touristy attractions. Besides, you only need to take short time with a bus to Beverly Hills!
- Name: Orange Drive Hostel
- Address: 1764 N Orange Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Access: The Walk of Fame, the Dolby Theater-Home of the Oscars, Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, etc.
- Check in/out: 3 pm/11 am
- Phone: +1 323-850-0350
- Website: www.orangedrivehostel.com
- Facilities: free breakfast, free WiFi, free lockers, patio BBQ, laundry and dry cleaning, free day storage of luggage, shared kitchen, common room, discounted shuttle to/from airport, etc.
7. PodShare Hollywood
Are you looking for a unique place of stay near Beverly Hills? PodShare Hollywood is definitely the right answer. You will not only get a strategic location to many world class tourist attractions but also the built-in pods as your beds! You will feel like there is no one below or above you. It provides a spacy room for yourself taking a rest. It is very close to the touristy spot. If you turn left, you will reach the Walk of Fame in steps. If you turn right, you will find the real Los Angeles local atmosphere. The best thing? You can go back to hostel whenever you want because there is no curfew system in this place.
- Name: PodShare Hollywood
- Address: 1617 Cosmo St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
- Access: The Walk of Fame, Chinese Theater, etc.
- Check in/out: 11 am/2 pm
- Phone: +1 213-973-7741
- Website: www.thepodshare.com
- Facilities: personal TV, comfy pods, LED night light, foam mattresses, secure locker, computers, shared kitchen, free WiFi, etc.
8. Casa Dulce
Wanting to get a different place to stay? A guesthouse is a great alternative if you are not willing to book a hostel. Casa Dulce will make you feel at home with its neatly furnished amenities. If you go with your family, this place could be your priority choice. Plan more than 3 days of stay in Los Angeles and you can relax whenever you want in this guesthouse. When you feel exhausted after traveling a whole day, you can turn the family sofa to a queen bed!
- Name: Casa Dulce
- Address: 802 North Sweetzer Avenue #206, Los Angeles, CA 90069
- Phone: +1 310-801-9036
- Email: email@example.com
- Facilities: internet access, cable TV, queen bed, flat screen, kitchen for 4, laundry, and secure parking.
9. Homes of Laurel Canyon
Feel the homy and classic atmosphere of the legendary Homes of Laurel Canyon. Located in the Hollywood Hills, this guesthouse would give you an incomparable relaxing view. Enjoy your leisure time at the house balcony with a cup of tea and the lovely sunset view. The floors are beautifully furnished with colorful tiles making you feel cheerful and lose all your burden. If you have arrived in Los Angeles, pay a visit to this place at the working hours and go register your family right away. As it has been operating for 15 years, you will never feel doubt to rent this house.
- Name: Homes of Laurel Canyon
- Address: 8152 Kirkwood Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90046
- Phone: +1 323-459-5685
- Website: www.homesoflaurelcanyon.com
- Facilities: internet access, cable TV, bedrooms, flat screen, kitchen, laundry, beautiful yard, and secure parking.
10. Westwood Hall
Westwood Hall is a friendly place to stay for those looking for a location close to the world famous UCLA. If you are not a UCLA student, don’t you worry because this place is designed for international travelers up to 70. Besides the strategic location to most of Los Angeles, Westwood Hall enables you to meet unique international people from various countries. You can travel around with the public bus located 100 meters only from this guesthouse. You will take few minutes only to reach its neighborhood including Beverly Hills, Hollywood, and Malibu.
- Name: Westwood Hall
- Address: 832 Hilgard Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024
- Phone: +1 310-208-6544
- Website: www.westwoodhallla.com
- Facilities: internet access, cable TV, common room, flat screen, kitchen, laundry, billiard and ping-pong tables, basketball court, and board games.
Finding places to stay around Beverly Hills would be unlimited because there are so many of them. If you get confused which hotel to choose, these 10 recommended places deserve to be in your bucket list.
Have a good trip and travel!