Source: Green Intruder
Santa Monica is one of the best holiday destinations to visit in Los Angeles. The place has something in it for people of every age. It is a wonderful place to Drink, Dine and Dance. So if you are planning to visit Santa Monica and experience the modern day nightlife there then take a minute to read the following list of best nightclubs available in Santa Monica. Moving in these night clubs will provide you rocking experience and will make your movement unforgettable. So here we start.
1 The Library Alehouse
The Library Alehouse is one of the oldest Bars famous for its Craft Beer and Wine. The place has very attractive outdoors and interiors. It is best known for its lively and splendour atmosphere on Friday and Saturday Nights especially along with Craftbeer. The night bar also serves variety of food including desserts, brunch on Saturday and Sunday. Making a visit on the weekend will provide you feeling of relaxation form the extreme work load.
- Name: The Library Alehouse
- Address: 2911 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Phone Number: 310-314-4855
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday = 11:30am-12am ,Saturday – Sunday = 11am-12am
- Website: www.libraryalehouse.com
It is a retro themed bar which was established in 1960. This Bar is named after Famous poet Charles Bukowski. It is one of the best Dive Bars in Santa Monica. The bar mainly serves variety of Beers, Wine, Cocktails and Food. Barkowski also have number of tables for pool lovers and a dartboard. One must enjoy alight conversation with friends as the atmosphere inside the bar is calm and soothing.
- Name: Barkowski
- Address: 2819 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405
- Phone number: 310-998-0069
- Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday = 5pm-2am, Sunday Closed
- Website: www.barkowski.com
3 Chez Jay
Chez bay bar is one of the best dive bars in Santa Monica which is serving its customers since 1959. The Bar was declared as Landmark in Santa Monica in 2012. The place mainly offers food desserts and Drinks. It is one of the Favourite Destination among people of Santa Monica to spend nightlife and weekends.
- Name: Chez Jay
- Address: 1657 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone Number: 310-395-1741
- Opening Hours: Tuesday-Friday = 11:30am-2am, Saturday-Monday = 9am-2am
- Website: www.chezjays.com
4 V Lounge
Another famous place to enjoy Night life in Santa Monica is V lounge. It is a dance club and Lounge. It is a reasonable place to hang out along with the fastest service of food and drinks. It has large Dance floor which plays mostly Hip Hop songs. The place is open on Thursday Friday and Saturday from 9PM to 2AM.
- Name: V Lounge
- Address: 2020 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90403, United States
- Phone Number: 310-829-1933
- Opening Hours: Thursday = 12-2am, 9pm-2am, Friday-Saturday = 9pm-12am, Rest Closed
- Website: http:www.vloungela.com
5 The Bunglow
This “Lounge -Cum- Bar” offers drinking and lounging facilities along with dance. It is located on Fairmont Miramer Hotel on Wiltshire. The Interior of the Bar is fully decorated with solid oak floor cathedral ceiling and wooden burning stove and patio furniture. The purpose behind such décor is to make feel people just like they are sitting at their home and relaxing. The place offers full bar and DJ music on weekends.
- Name: The Bunglow
- Address: 101 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone Number: 310-899-8530
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday = 5pm-2am, Saturday = 2pm-2am , Sunday = 2-10pm
- Website: www.thebungalowsm.com
6 Cameo Bar
The Cameo Bar is one of the best places to make your Saturday night unforgettable one. The bar is located in Viceroy Hotel and is made just like classic English Lounge. It offers poolside Cabanas and DJ on weekends to enjoy. The Bar is made of Translucent beautifully designed furniture and mind soothing Palette of Lime Green color. The place also serve savour fresh and handcrafted cocktails also.
- Name: Cameo Bar
- Address: 1819 Ocean Ave at Viceroy Hotel, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone Number:310-260-7511
- Opening Hours: 24 hours Monday – Sunday
Zanzibar is the place one would fall in love for music, interior and drinks offered. The place serves music such as Rare African grooves, Salsa, Classic Hip Hop along with reasonable and plentiful prices of drinks available here from Monday to Sunday. The Zanzibar also offers live shows at different times including Hip Hop artists, Spoken word artist and Conga Players. So when one wants to enjoy Nightlife in Santa Monica in weekdays, he can go and enjoy at Zanzibar.
- Name: Zanvibar
- Address: 1301, 5th Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone Number: 310-451-2221
- Opening Hours: Monday – Tuesday = 8pm-2am, Wednesday – Sunday = 9pm-2am
- Website: www.zanzibarlive.com
8 The Room
The Room is a dance club and Hideaway lounge in Santa Monica. It is swanky Joint for those who want to enjoy Dance and cheap food. The DJ mainly plays Top 40, pop hits and old school hip hop songs. It has a big dance floor which attracts the party loving people on Weekends. Spending few hours at room will provide some relation and calmness to your body and mind.
- Name: The Room
- Address: 1325, Santa Monica, Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90401
- Phone Number: 323-462-7196
- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Saturday = 9pm-2am, Sunday – Tuesday = Closed
- Website: www.circa93.com/the-room-santa-monica
9 Finn McCool’s
Finn McCool is a pub that offers Live Music, Irish Cuisine, whiskeys and draught beer and Irish Music on Sundays. The place offers late night menu for special customers after 11 pm like Irish banger dogs, scotch eggs and many more. The location of pub is excellent as it is situated on Main Street in Santa Monica just near the ocean. It also offers wide variety of Irish Brews like Guinness, Boddingtons or Bass.
- Name: Finn McCool’s
- Address: 2702 Main St, Santa Monica, CA 90405, United States
- Phone Number: 310-452-1734
- Opening Hours: Monday – Friday = 11am-12am, Saturday = 10am-2am, Sunday = 10am-12am
- Website: www.finnmccoolsirishpub.com
10 The Brixton
The Brixton is the best Gastro Pub of Santa Monica which is worth visit for excellent time spent on weekend nights. The Interior and decoration of place is very updated and modern. The bar offers large variety of wines and beers at very reasonable prices. One Hope Bottled Wine is main attraction of the Brixton Bar. There is availability of wide variety of food in small plates so as to get large variety of food and cocktails including cocktails such as Buffalo Trance, Carpano Antica, Ginger Beer and Lime.
- Name: Brixton
- Address: 2827 Pico Blvd, Santa Monica, CA90405
- Phone Number:
- Opening Hours: Sunday – Thursday = 11:30am-10pm, Friday – Saturday = 11:30am-12am
- Website: www.thebrixtonsm.com
With heavy work load and hectic routine it is important for every person to go out and have a chill. By moving into any of the above night clubs in Santa Monica it is guaranteed that you will feel calm and relaxed by enjoying the nightlife and erotic surrounding there.
Have a good trip and travel!