Yokohama is the heart of Nightlife of Japan. The Cosmopolitan City is one of the most visited places in the world and the nightlife is its biggest attraction. The City of Jazz, Yokohama is known for soothing and charming music with some chilled beer. Well, yes it is the Beer City of Japan as well, has its own brewing beers and some unique cocktails. Ever wondered about the beauty of Yokohama, here is the pathway to some unforgettable places in Yokohama.
1. Motion Blue Yokohama
Visit one of the most enticing and enthralling places to be in Yokohama. Motion Blue Yokohama is a restaurant that has all for the visitors. The Jazz and Arts Performance in the restaurant is famous in all over the Japan. But it is not only about Jazz Music, the cuisine and the interior of the restaurant can equally fascinate the visitors and make a mark on their mind. There is hardly any better place than Motion Blue in Yokohama if you are fond of Jazz and international cuisine.
- Name: Motion Blue Yokohama
- Address: Yokohama Red Brick Warehouse 2nd Building 3rd floor, 1-1-2, Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama, 231-0001
- Opening hour: Mon – Fri – 17.30 – 23.00 / Sat, Sun & National Holiday – 16.00 – 21.30
- Phone: +81 45-226-1919
- Website: http://www.motionblue.co.jp/
2. Thrashzone Yokohama
If you love strong brewed beer with some heavy metallic, then this is the place you should head to. Don’t get confused with the name of the Thrashzone, it is, in fact, one of the nicest places where you could spend your time during the evening and the night. As the name suggests, the ambiance would be nothing less than heavy metallic and strong beer. The beer is amazing at Thrashzone as it has been inspired from the best brewers of United States and then fused with the elegance of Japanese brewing. However, one cannot just miss the Belgium fries with some twist.
- Name: Thrashzone Yokohama
- Address: 1F Tamura bldg, 2-10-7 Tsuruya-cho, Nishi-ku, Yokohama
- Opening hour: 12.00-23.30
- Phone: +81 45-514-9947
- Website: http://www.beerdrinkinginternational.com/
3. Sky Café
Dreams dine at a sky height and enjoying a panoramic view can be as romantic and dramatic, one can think of. Well, the Sky Café in Yokohama gives the same pleasure. The 69th floor of the Landmark Tower has window facing couple seats. Well, the only view you can see is the skyline of Yokohama and the far Tokyo Bay. This is as beautiful as it can be imagined. It is just the dream location for the couple.
- Name: Sky Café
- Address: 69F The Landmark Tower Yokohama, 2-1-1,Minatomirai 2-chome,Nishi-ku,Yokohama
- Phone: +81 45-222-5031
- Opening hour: 10:00 – 21:00
Saturday – 10:00 – 22:00
- Website: http://www.yokohama-landmark.jp/skygarden/web/english/
4. Spring Valley Brewery Yokohama
The history of Beer isn’t something that everybody knows. But this bar is keen on to pass the heritage of the beer. It brews its own beer that is delicious and traditional. However, the best part is the variety and the taste of different beers. Yokohama is famous for the beers in the world and this is a bar lives up to the expectation. There is museum inside it that shows the glimpse of history of beer.
- Name: Spring Valley Brewery Yokohama
- Address: Kirin Brewery Co. Yokohama Factory, 1-17-1, Namamugi, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, 230-8628
- Phone: +81 45-506-3017
- Opening hour: 11:00 to 22:00
- Holiday: Monday (Opens if it is Holiday)
- Website: http://springvalleybrewery.jp/yokohama/
5. Bay Brewing Yokohama
If you are fond of the craft beer, then there is no better place than Yokohama and Bay Brewing Yokohama is another place that can give you great craft beer experience. One of the best places to enjoy the evening beer, it has a variety of crafted beer with great cuisine. It gives you a total package of entertainment with great beer, food and some mesmerizing music.
- Name: Bay Brewing Yokohama
- Address: 1F, 2-15 Higashi-dori, Fukutomi-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama
- Phone: +81 45-341-0450
- Opening hour: Monday to Wednesday & Friday: 17:00-23:30
Saturday,Sunday,Holidays – 13:00-23:30
- Holiday: Thursday
- Website: http://baybrewing.jp/
6. Noge Shopping Avenue
As the name suggests, it is a street but lined with full of shops. But the best parts of the shops come out in the evening when these are dressed in neon lights or the beautiful red lanterns. However, that is not all; you can get many Izakaya, a Japanese pub or restaurant. But the real fun begins while shopping as it has a reasonable price. However, the biggest attraction of the Shopping Avenue Noge Daido-gei or Noge Street Performance carried out by the locals. This is a traditional form of dance and can mesmerize anyone watching.
- Name: Noge Shopping Avenue
- Address:2-59, Noge-cho, Naka-ku, Yokohama, 231-0064
- Phone: +81 45-231-0454
7. Belgian Beer & Grill Glass Dance
One of the most unique and different experience of Yokohama is the Belgian Beer & Grill Glass Dance. One can have 70 different kinds of Belgian Beer to choose and there additional drafts beer as well. However, the excellent side dishes of different cuisines can be equally fascinating for a perfect evening. The music and the ambiance of the Belgian Beer & Grill Glass Dance are equally good.
- Name: Belgian Beer & Grill Glass Dance
- Address: 9fl., Yokohama More’s)1-3-1, Minamisaiwai, Nishi-ku, Yokohama,220-8533
- Phone: +81 45-311-0278
- Opening hour: 11:00 to 24:00
8. Bankart Pub
BankART Studio NYK is famous in Yokohama and the BankArt Pub opens there in the evening close to the famous tourist’s spots of Yokohama. The locally brewed beers with special cuisines like Oyster and Spinach can be as delicious as one can imagine. Well, that’s not over yet. Get you bear and walk up to the terrace, the beautiful Red Brick Warehouses and Minato Mirai area will enthrall you at every moment.
- Name: BankArt Pub
- Address: BankArt Studio NYK, 3-9 Kaigandori, Naka-ku, Yokohama 231-0002
- Phone: +81 45-663-2812
- Opening hour: Cafe Time- 11:30- 17:30, Pub Time 17:30- 23:00
- Website: http://www.bankart1929.com/
9. Seamen’s Club
The illuminated port city comes to life at night and the Seamen’s Club adds some spice to it. It is best for the cocktails with the reasonably fair price range. The blue light makes wonderful contrast and the night view of the Yokohama Bay Bridge makes it even more beautiful. One can even give a shot the billiards in the club.
- Name: Seamen’s Club
- Address: Navios Yokohama, 2-1-1, Shinko, Naka-ku, Yokohama, 231-0001
- Phone: +81 45-633-6006
- Opening hour: Lunch: 11:00-14:30(Last Orders), Tea Time:14:30-17:00, Bar Time:17:00-23:00
- Holiday: Monday (Opens if it is Holiday)
- Website: http://www.navios-yokohama.com/category03/
10. Antenna America
— フムトアンデル (@fumtandel) February 28, 2016
This is a unique pub for your beer. The pub is importing fresh beer all the way from America to ensure the American taste availability in Yokohama, Japan. The ambiance of the place is relatively on the darker side with shades of light. The menu served here is mouth watering as well. Chicken, Burger and Dogs are the most popular items at the pub along with variety of sauces.
- Name: Antenna America
- Address: Yoshida Building #6, 5th floor, 5-4 Yoshidamachi, Naka-ku, Yokohama
- Phone: +81 45-315-5228
- Opening hour: Monday to Friday: 3PM-11PM, Saturday : 11AM-11PM, Sunday & Monday holiday : 11AM-10PM
- Website: http://www.antenna-america.com/
Have a good trip and travel!