Source: Raelene Gutierrez
Ramen is traditional noodles recipe with egg and other elements. There’re many foods you can eat in Osaka as, Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki and Kushikatsu. Besides you can find many varieties of ramen to eat here. We will introduce 15 best ramen restaurants where you must go in Osaka.
1. Hakata Ippudo Namba
Ippudo is a famous Hakata ramen. The soup is “Tonkotsu” based and you can choose from two different taste. Ippudo is stylish compared to other ramen restaurants so there’re many couples inside the store. You can find many stores in Japan, and it’s must try ramen.
- Name: Hakata Ippudu Namba.
- Address: Japan, 〒556-0011 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka, Naniwa Ward, Nanbanaka, 3−1−17.
- Phone: +81 6-4397-6886.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:00am-3:00am
2. Kamukura Ramen
Kamukura Ramen is an outstanding place to enjoy the Japanese and Asian Ramen. Their miso ramen is the best. Space is a little bit cozy but the atmosphere is fabulous. The ramen is good but the soup is a little bit light. You are not limited to bar though there are more tables there. You can come to enjoy this ramen in here.
- Name: Kamukura Ramen .
- Address: Japan, 〒542-0071 Osaka Prefecture, Osaka.
- Phone: +81 6-6211-3790.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:00am-12:00am.
3. Muteppou Ramen
Muteppou Ramen specialized and well-known for different ramen recipe’s from various state of japan. This place is famous for ramen. They serve delicious ramen with a friendly environment. Their noodles are also good. You can try their noodles with ramen that is just awesome. Their soup is little thick. Come and enjoy the ramen.
- Name: Muteppou Ramen.
- Address: 1-5-21 Ebisuhonmachi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 556-0013, Japan.
- Phone: +81 6-6645-0522.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:00am-11:00pm.
4. Shisen Ramen
Shisen Ramen is an exceptional place for ramen food. It is an admirable recipe for ramen lovers. Their ramen broth is just exquisite, lightly spicy but very flavorful. The pork of this restaurant is melting in the mouth. It will be a worth visit you are hungry for ramen. You also get friendly environment there. Come and enjoy the best.
- Name: Shisen Ramen.
- Address: 1 Chome-1-3 Shibata, Kita Ward, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 530-0012, Japan.
- Phone: +81 6-6485-0132.
- Opening Hour: 11:00am-11:00pm.
5. Ichiran, Dotombori
Ichiran is an admirable place where you will get the various ramen with different taste. It is the finest place with Japanese and Asian food items. It is a good place for solo dinner. Their main attraction is ramen. You can customize your ramen by the chef. Ichiran is one of the best ramen soups in their restaurant. The taste of ramen will worth your visit in their restaurant. Come and taste the best.
- Name: Ichiran, Dotombori.
- Address: 7-18 Soemoncho, Chuo-ku | 1F, Osaka 542-0084, Osaka Prefecture.
- Phone: +81 6-6212-1805.
- Opening Hours: Everyday 12:00am-11:59pm.
6. Ramen Kio Dotonbori
Ramen Kio Dotonbori is a well-known restaurant where people get the best ramen. They have a variety of ramen such as miso ramen, egg-overloaded ramen. The ramen of this place is excellent. Their ramen is so delicious. Their pork is tasty and flavorful. They have BBQ pork ramen also. The soup is great and char siu is soft. They available English menu. Their services are so friendly. Come and enjoy the best ramen.
- Name: Ramen Kio Dotonbori.
- Address: 2-2-17 Dotonbori, Chuo-ku, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture.
- Phone: +81 6-6484-0090.
7. Men-ya Eguchi
Ramen food has been given a new traditional look in Men-ya Eguchi.The place is good with the taste of ramen. It is a very small shop but very much popular to the people of Osaka. You have to stand in a queue up around the corner for getting a bowl of ramen. Their basic tsukemen, noodles bowl etc are too good. This place will give you the real taste of ramen. Come and enjoy here.
- Name: Men-ya Eguchi.
- Address: 1-4-20 Esakacho, Suita, Osaka, Japan.
- Phone: +81 663 380 077.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:00am-11:00pm.
8. Hokkaido Nagurikomi Ramen Betsubara
Hokkaido Nagurikomi Ramen Betsubara is the outstanding place where you will get some different kinds of tasty ramen. This restaurant is tiny but nice. They specialize in ramen in which noodles are thicker and the soup is made of konbu and tonkotsu instead of the regular shoyu or miso-based ramen. The place is very much peaceful to enjoy a silent meal. Don’t forget to visit in here.
- Name: Hokkaido Nagurikomi Ramen Betsubara.
- Address: 3-7-5 Shinmachi, Nishi-Ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Phone: +81 665 357 218.
- Opening Hours: Everyday 11:30am-10:00pm.
9. Men-ya Kurobune
Men-ya Karobune is known for their marvelous ramen service . The place is the best choice for the ramen lovers. The restaurant has got a wide collection of ramen for the customers. Their miso ramen is good. If you want to enjoy their meal and plan to go back, they will give you a member card. You can get free side dish through this card
- Name: Men-ya Karobune.
- Address: 1-6-5 Kitahorie, Nishi-Ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Phone: +81 665 310 241.
- Opening hour: Everyday 11:00am-12:00am.
10. Ippudo Umeda
Ippudo Umeda is an authentic Japanese and Asian restaurant which is also best in ramen . They use fresh ingredients to make food. There is no available vegetarian option. It is known as cheap ramen restaurant. The ippudo is just yummy. They provide free of charge iced green tea and condiments. The staffs are so friendly. Come and enjoy in Ippudo.
- Name: Ippudo Umeda.
- Address: 6-7 Kakudacho, Kita-Ku | 1F, Osaka 530-0017, Osaka Prefecture.
- Phone: +81 6-6363-3777.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:00am-3:00am.
- Cost: Average USD 7-9.
Sodaisho is an excellent place for chilling with the taste of tremendous ramen. This restaurant is the best for shoyu ramen. If you want to taste the best shoyu ramen in Osaka, Sodaisho is the best solution for that. It is a small restaurant. Their ramen comes with all kinds of soup like shoyu, miso, and tonkotsu. All the soups are very mush delicious. This restaurant is recommended to visit.
- Name: Sodaisho.
- Address: 2-4-16 Ukida, Kita-Ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Opening hour: 11:00am-12:00am.
12. Men-ya 7.5 Hz+
Men-ya 7.5 Hz+ is a little bit different from the other ramen restaurant. The name of this restaurant is unique. This place is excellent for ramen. You can seat in an individual booth so it’s a more private dining experience than others. The ramen of this restaurant is quite chip and very filling. The soup has quite a rich and deep flavor. Their shoyu ramen is delicious.
- Name: Men-ya 7.5 Hz+.
- Address: 1-1-4, Dotonbori, chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan.
- Phone: +81 662 126 616.
- Opening hour: Everyday 11:00am-9:30pm.
13. Kinryu Ramen Dotombori
Kinryu Ramen Dotombori is located in dotonbori and one of the best ramen restaurant in there. The place is best for Japanese and Asian food. They serve different types of ramen here. Their ramen are so delicious. Tasty ramen, especially with a lot of garlic, free flow of garlic, Kim chi and rice too. Staffs are so friendly. Come and enjoy the best food in there.
- Name: Kinryu Ramen Dotombori.
- Address: 1-7-26 Dotonbori, Osaka 542-0071, Osaka Prefecture.
- Phone: +81 6-6211-6202.
- Cost: Average USD 7-9.
Mennoya is a traditional Asian and Japanese restaurant where you will get ramen with different spice in the taste. It is a convenient place to get some ramen items. Its location is easy to find out. It’s pork buns are yummy and juicy. Their but a man and gyoza are also good. The ramen are so delicious here. Everything is clean and fresh of this restaurant. Staffs are friendly.
- Name: Mennoya.
- Address: 1-6 Kanei Building 1st floor Osaka, Osaka Prefecture, Japan.
- Phone: +81 6 6761 9117.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 11:30am-11:00pm.
Sanku is a restaurant where you must take a look.The taste of the restaurant is unique. Foods are a little bit spicy. The ramen is famous in the area. Different types and flavors of ramen are served here with a friendly environment. The restaurant is tiny but the atmosphere is very much sober. Come and enjoy the best.
- Name: Sanku.
- Address: 2-6-4-5 AK Palace 1F Osaka, Osaka Prefecture.
- Phone: +81 6 6451 4115.
- Opening Hour: Everyday 12:00pm-11:30pm.
Have a good trip and travel!