Source: DODO DODO
Estepona has been one of the most popular tourist spots in Spain. But of course, every tourist will need to eat. In which, they have the best restaurants in town. Here are seven of the most popular and high-rated restaurants you will find in the are.
1. Restaurant Chilli
Restaurant chilli is the perfect restaurant for you to go when you want a quick-bite or fine-dining. Their menu is quite good with various of options not just for spicy lovers. It has a Mexican-Indian mixed theme that is well-priced. The staff are very friendly and helpful. This is the most visited restaurant in Estepona which is basically a must try! The restaurant is usually full because of its popularity but you can always book your reservations online or you can contact them in the information provided below.
- Name: Restaurant Chilli
- Address: Calle Isla Verde, 2, 29688 Estepona, Málaga, Spain
- Price: $15-$44
- Access: 39 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Monday to Sunday 1pm till midnight
- Holiday: +34 952 88 25 47
- Website: www.restaurantchilli.com
2. La Casa del Rey
If you are looking for a fine dining restaurant with the best wine in town, then this is the perfect place for you. They have extensively delicious food. They also have wine tasting, see further details about their schedule in their website. The ambiance of the restaurant is really cozy and historic. Not just great for eating but for taking photos as well.
- Name: La Casa del Rey
- Address: Calle Raphael, 7, 29680 Estepona, Málaga
- Price: $10-$60
- Access: 22 minutes from Estepona bus station terminal 29
- Opening hour: Monday to Saturday 12noon-12midnight
- Holiday: +34 951 96 54 14
- Website: lacasadelreyestepona.com
Cocomo is a wonderful restaurant with European, British and Gluten-free cuisine. The ambiance of this restaurant is very classy and yet simple with white and blue highlights. This restaurant has an outdoor seating too and will book reservations. Right now, it is being renamed as Kokomo’s. Please do call their contact number for inquiries.
- Name: Cocomo
- Address: Calle Cipreses | Local 8, 29680, Estepona, Spain
- Price: $22-$31
- Access: 38 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Tuesday-Saturday: 19:00-23:30, Sunday: 12:00-17:00
- Holiday: 34951272208
- Website: No website
4. Pancho Villa
After a busy day of looking around Estepona, Spain you might want to find something to eat during after hours. Then, this restaurant is perfect for you. They do takeouts too and they serve Mexican and Gluten-free foods and they also serve alcoholic beverages. It is a small restaurant but has a very delicious range of foods for you to choose from.
- Name: Pancho Villa
- Address: Avenida Jabega, 29680 Estepona, Spain
- Price: $28-$46
- Access: 36 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Open all days except Wednesdays. 12:30am-3:30pm and 4:00pm-12 midnight
- Holiday: +34952883612
- Website: No website
This restaurant is open during after hours. Great for having that night time snacks and drinks. It has Free Wifi as well. It serves Indian, European, International and Spanish food which makes you drool over choosing a wide variety of selection. The place is very fancy and cosy, just right for it’s fancy price as well. Great when you’re looking for somewhere to chill.
- Name: Tanino
- Address: Ctra, Kadiz KM168, 29688, Malaga
- Price: $24-$78
- Access: 37 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Open Monday-Sunday 12am-2pm
- Holiday: 952883259
- Website: tanino.es
6. El Rincon Toscano
One of the best Italian restaurants in Estepona. They open in after hours and they also have an outdoor seating which makes it much cooler. The pastas are great especially the huge pizzas that they serve. You just can’t get enough. If you are looking for an Italian restaurant with good food quality and for a cheaper price then this is the restaurant for you.
- Name: El Rincon Toscano
- Address: Calle Real 22-26, Estepona, Spain
- Price: $20-$50
- Access: 44 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Monday-Friday 9:00am-6:00pm
- Holiday: 952795914
- Website: rincontoscano.net
7. La Escollera
This restaurant is a famous local restaurant where you can choose live seafood for the chef to cook. A great way to savour fresh foods. This restaurant is often full because of its delicious food that you could see people lining up outside the restaurant waiting to be seated so it’s best to make your reservations as early as you can.
- Name: La Escollera
- Address: Puento Pesquero| Junto ala Conja de Pescado, Spain
- Price: $20-$40
- Access: 45 minutes from Los Boliches Train Station
- Opening hour: Sunday 1:00pm-4:30pm Tuesday to Saturday 1:00pm-4:30pm and 8:00pm-11:30pm
- Holiday: +34952806354
- Website: No Website
When you are going on a trip or a local. Here in Estepona you can never skip any meal considering that there are a lot of good quality restaurants. Food is life so keep it up!
Have a good trip and travel!