Wakayama marina city is the second Disney world located in Wakayama city Japan. Wakayama marina city is a good place to visit with family or individually. The atmospheric air is fresh and the attraction sights are worth seeing. So, let’s tour and see what it has to offer.
1. Marina Hotel
The marina hotel is one of a kind hotel that is adjacent to the yacht harbor. The hotel has 99 rooms all facing the ocean which is a magnificent ocean view. The designs of these rooms are different and contain Italian furniture. This makes it a good place to enjoy the warmth and the sunset of the sun with the blowing breeze of the ocean.
- Name: Marina City Hotel
- Address:1517, Kemi, Wakayama-shi, Wakayama-ken, 641-0014, Japan
- Price: 16,000 yen -100,000 yen depends on room type
- Check-out:12:00 noon
- Parking: 70 spaces (free)
- Parking spaces for 3,500 cars inside Marina City
2. Kuroshio Market
This is one of the popular places visited by tourists in Marina city. The market is known for its fish. It is the only place you get to see the tuna cutting show. This is a place you get to pick pieces fish and go to the patio for a BBQ. This makes it a very rare sight that you should visit. Japanese restaurants that serve fresh seafood are also found there. You are also able to buy fish and seafood and carry with you as take away.
- Name: Kuroshio Market
- Address:641-0014, Wakayama, Japan
- Website: http://www.kuroshioichiba.co.jp/
3. The Theme Park (Porto Europa)
This is a full reproduction of Spanish, Italian and French town streets to create an amazing theme park that is encircled by the ocean. It is a one in all park that contains events that capture the attention of both adults and children for their satisfaction. Good memories are created here so: be sure to carry your camera because the set up of the park is fantastic for photographs. There are dolphins which you may get to see and even ride.
- Name:Porto Europa
- Price: Adult 2,700 yen, Child 2,300 yen
- Phone: +81-73-448-0011
- Website: http://www.marinacity.com/
4. The Sea Fishing Park
Are you a newbie or pro at fishing? Would you love to enjoy fishing? Well, Marina hotel provides you with rods and bait so as you can visit the sea fishing park that contains a variety of natural fish only found in Wakayama. If you are only used to fish at your backyard, you should make this your interest or goal to come and fish at this park. There is also an ocean fishing pond that contains a lot of different large fish.
- Name:Ocean Fishing Pond
- Full day: 7:30am-3:00pm
- Price: Adult 10,300 yen, Child 4-12 years 6,200 yen
- Half day: 10:30am-3:00pm
- Price: Adult 7,200 yen, Child 4-12 year 4,100 yen
- Name: Sea Fishing Park
- Time: 6:00 am-6:00pm, November to March 7:00am-5:00pm
- Price: Adult 800 yen, Child 4-12 years 500 yen
5. Hot Spring (Kuroshio Onsen)
Wakayama marina city contains a hot spring that uses 1500 meter seabed water. Onsens are always known to cure diseases and even injuries. The hot spring contains bicarbonate or chloride from the sea that is salty and bitter. Because of that, it is said to heal symptoms such as neuralgia, muscle pain, and dermatitis. With that in mind, you should visit this Onsen after your exploration adventures of Wakayama marina city and relax your body as the oceans gentle wind swirls around you.
- Name: Wakayama Marina City
- Address:1527, Kemi, Wakayama-shi, Wakayama-ken, Japan
- Phone: 073-448-0300, (Int+81-73-448-0300)
Wakayama marina city offers more than what you see above and to discover more attractions nearby you should visit and have an adventure for yourself.
Have a good trip and travel!