Source: Kārlis Dambrāns
1. Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
Source: Wen Jun Lim
- Name: Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- Address: 875 S Grand Central Pkwy, Las Vegas, NV 89106
- Access: Serviced by taxis and public bus
- Opening hour: Mon-Sat: 9AM-9PM, Sun 9AM-8PM
- Holiday: working hours may differ.
- Website: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlet/las-vegas-north
Source: Mike Kalasnik
- Name: Kmart
- Address: 2125 Oddie Blvd
Sparks, Nevada 89431
- Contact No.: 775-358-5050
- Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 8:00am – 9:00pm , Sat 8:00am – 6:00pm, Sun: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Website: http://www.kmart.com/
Source: Zack Petersen
Reno Cabela’s is situated close to the California boarder just near the popular Lake Tahoe. It’s gigantic retail showroom, close to 125,000 square feet, filled with all sorts of outdoor equipment and with excellent attendants will with no doubt get all your undivided attention. Not only does Reno Cabela’s offer high-standard goods and services, but all a wide ranger of life fulfilling events and leisure services. An indoor Archery practice area and local aquatic life in an aquarium are just some of the endless list of ‘shopping-supplements’ present here at Reno Cabela’s.
- Name: Reno Cabela’s
- Address: 8650 Boomtown Garson Road, Verdi, NV 89439
- Opening hour: Mon-Sat: 9AM-9PM, Sunday Closed
- Holiday: Trading hours may differ.
4. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
Source: programmer / 14 images
The Forum Shops at Caesars reputation precedes itself for a ‘combo’ in flashy retail, entertainment, perfect locality and conducive environment.
Its would be a big lie to say that there is a visual matching rival for The Forum Shops out there in the rest of the world. Its 636,000-sq.-ft shopping mall linked to the Caesars Castle makes it the most exquisite rendezvous for visitors and shoppers.
- Name: The Forum Shops at Caesars
- Address: 3500 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Hours : Mon-Fri : 10AM-11PM, Sat: 10AM-12AM, Sunday : 10AM-11AM
- Holiday: Closed/hours may differ
- Website: https://www.caesars.com/caesars-palace/things-to-do/forum-shops#.VvjNSkc8K1s
5. Laughlin Outlet Center
Source: Rennett Stowe
Laughlin Outlet Center makes shopping feel like sky diving from thousands of feet above. People shopping at Laughlin Outlet Center enjoy not less than 60 merchants, a vast parking lot with easy accessibility and indoor food cafe’s. A 20 to 50 percent cut in average prices for top-notch products with a two story center incorporating marvelous Art decoration designs make the shopping center quite breath-taking.
- Name: Laughlin Outlet Center
- Address: 1955 S Casino Dr Laughlin, NV 89029
- Phone: +1 702-298-4497
- Opening hour: Mon-Sat : 9AM–8PM, Sat: 10AM -12AM, Sun: 10AM-7PM
- Holiday: Closed/ Hours may differ
- Website: http://www.laughlinoutletcenter.com/
6. The Death Valley Nut and Candy Co.
Source: Ken Lund
- Name: Death Valley Nut & Candy Co
- Address: 900 E Highway 95 N, Beatty, NV 89003
- Phone: +1 775-553-2100
- Opening hour: Mon-Fri : 5AM–10PM, Sat: 6AM–10PM, Sun: 6AM–10PM
- Holiday: Closed/ Hours may differ
- Website: http://www.bestdeathvalleyhotels.com/death-valley-nut-candy.php
7. Legends at Sparks Marina
Part and parcel of the Reno/Spark’s premier shopping stops is Legends at Spark Marina. It is however one of the astonishing places to pass by. Different forms of artistic works in the likes of waterfalls, Art,and fire pits whisper sweet words into your ears as you pave your way to the fully-filled brandy stores.
Legend at Sparks Marina also has an interesting history concerning a controversial saga where Reno residents thought it mad that a river walk could be built in the middle of a city center of such caliber.
- Name: Legend at Sparks Marina
- Address: 1310 Scheels Dr
Sparks, NV 89434
- Phone: (775) 358-3800
- Opening hour: Mon-Fri : 10AM-6PM, Sun: 11AM-6PM
- Holiday: Closed/Hours may differ.
- Website: http://www.experiencelegends.com/
You may not notice at all but with Carsonvalley, your world of imagination turns into a reality. Carsonvalley is majorly characterized by its fabulous In-town Shops and fully-furnished boutiques which provide you with the exact color, style and brand of the outfit you intend on putting on. Sparkling jewellery that will make you dazzle plus a vast array of home decor will buzz your mind and clean your pockets in seconds. Financial services providers, pharmaceuticals and grocery markets are some of the helpful resources waiting for you at Carsonvalley.
- Name: Carsonvalley
- Address:1532 Main Street Ste #10 GardnervilleNV89410
- Website: http://www.visitcarsonvalley.org/what-to-do/shopping.html?sid=25:Shopping
9. El Paseo Shopping District
Feel free! Welcome!
Despite having been built in Palm Desert, El Paseo Shopping District features more than 300 high-caliber shops. These stalls specialize in different lines of merchandise but all coordinate secretly to make your shopping adventure complete at the end of the day. You will find Art rooms, jewellery bankers, food cuisines and so much more at El Paseo Shopping District.
A refreshing scent from the colorful streak of floral-ins and statue packed walking lanes will make you feel like you are in a foreign planet.
- Name: El Paseo Shopping District
- Address: Palm Desert, CA 92260, United States
- Opens at: 10AM
- Website: http://www.elpaseocatalogue.com/elpaseo/
10. Do It Best
— Do it Best Corp. (@doitbestcorp) July 9, 2015
The name here speaks for itself. A chilling smile and a cloud of mind blowing weaving thoughts will clog your mind by just gazing at the great welcoming entrance and reading the ‘Really-Funny’ Do It Best name. Not only does Do It Best Corp. floss about the classy brand but also specializes in super-fine hardware services, lumbering and supply of building materials. If you want to improve the visual aspect of your home, Do IT Best Corp. is your best friend in this case.
At Do It Best Corp., we take pride in saying that our customers enjoy the lowest operational costs and probably the best credit rating in the industry.
- Name: Do It Best Corp.
- Address: Headquarters are in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Opening hour: 7:30pm t0 8:00pm during weekdays, 8:00am-6:00pm on Saturdays, 9:00am-5:00pm on Sundays
- Website: https://www.doitbest.com/
Well, by now all your curiosity pertaining where to shop for anything in Nevada is surely relinquished. All you have to do now is to spare some part of your salary and savings and hit the road to Nevada and have an ultimate adventure of a lifetime.
Have a good trip and travel!