— Giorgio Ascolese (@giorgioascolese) March 10, 2014
Atticcook is a special dining restaurant with high quality modern food. The staffs are very welcoming and friendly. It will be a great experience if you dine at Atticook because the chef prepares your food right in front of you explaining the processing of the food and its cuisines. The atmosphere in Atticook is amazing because the whole atmosphere is welcoming and they serve innovative products and a high-quality cuisine.
- Name: Atticcook
- Address: Cami de La Bota Number 13, 03700 Denia, Spain
- Phone : (+34) 96 578 07 70
- Website: http://www.pepecabrera.com/aticcook
2. Quique Dacosta
Quique Dacosta is a fascinating restaurant which has a perfect atmosphere in the dining hall. The waiters are charming and attentive and they make sure that you are relaxed and feel welcome. It serves quality food and wine. The chef has significant 26 years of cooking experience and you will find delicious food with various cuisines. You can’t miss Quique Dacosta restaurant if you ever visit Denia.
- Name: Quique Dacosta
- Address: Urb. El Poblet, Ctra. Las Marinas, km 3, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 965 784 179
- Opening hour: 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm Everyday
- Website: http://www.quiquedacosta.es/
3. El Baret de Miquel Ruiz
El Baret de Miquel Ruiz is very popular and one of the best restaurants in Denia. The restaurant is so famous that it gets fully booked almost the whole year. The chef and waiters are very friendly and cheerful that they make you feel like your home. The mouth-watering dishes make your eyes feast before you even taste. The restaurant is recommended by many customers.
- Name: El Baret de Miquel Ruiz
- Address: Carrer Historiador Palau, 1, 03700 Dénia, Alacant, Spain
- Phone: +34 673740595
- Opening hour: Tuesday – Saturday 1:30 AM–3:15 PM, 8:30 AM–10:15 PM
4. Las Bairetas Denia
— Pablo Margós (@margospablo21) February 6, 2015
Las Bairetas Denia is a highly rated restaurant which offers simple but delicious cuisine. The restaurant only offers phone call reservation and online or email reservation is not possible. But the service provided by this restaurant is absolutely excellent. The waiters are super friendly and they are always there for you when you are in need.
- Name: Las Bairetas Denia
- Address: Carrer de la Mar, 5, 03700 Dénia, Alacant, Spain
- Phone: +34 966 42 28 91
- Opening hour: Sunday – Monday: 1:30pm-3:30pm , Tuesday- Saturday: 1:30–3:30PM, 8:30–10:30PM
- Website: http://www.lasbairetasdenia.com/en/
5. Tasca Les Monges
Tasca Les Monges restaurant is best for families with children and large groups because it provides large space to as many groups who come to eat food. The restaurant provides very good service with quality food. The exciting feature of the restaurant is it offers a wide selection of menus in different languages.
- Name: Tasca Les Monges
- Address: Street Loreto, 29, 03700 Denia, Valencia, Spain
- Email: Reservas@tascalesmonges.com
- Phone: +34 965 78 57 31
- Opening hour: Monday – Sunday 09.00 am – 16.00 pm / 19.00 pm – 01.30 am
- Website: http://tascalesmonges.com/
6. La Seu
La Seu is one of the best restaurants in Denia. It is mostly famous for traditional Spanish tapas as well as modern cuisine. The professional staffs are always there to guide you through the menu and they provide one of the best quality foods in Denia.
- Name: La Seu
- Address: Carrer de la Corderia, 17, 07002 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
- Phone: +34 871 57 21 57
- Opening hour: Monday – Wednesday: 8PM–1AM , Thursday – Friday :8PM–2AM, Saturday :12:30–5PM, 7:30PM–2AM
- Website: http://laseu.es/
7. Restaurante Samaruc
Restaurante Samaruc is an excellent restaurant with excellent service and team. The cuisines are beautifully structured and amazing. The restaurant has a very good atmosphere and the customers would want to return again and again during the trip.
- Name: Restaurante Samaruc
- Address: Ctra. de Dénia A Xábia, 100, 03700 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 667 78 55 23
- Email: email@example.com
- Opening hour: Tuesday – Saturday 12 PM–11 PM Sunday 12 PM–4 PM
- Website: http://www.samarucdenia.com/
Have a good trip and travel!