The nightlife of Girona has been shaped up by the young people and the University students as well, which is best described as modern music with the touch of worldwide type of music and style. This also brought famous local and international DJs playing regularly.
Dress up and hit the downtown Girona for either a chill night or until the sunrise party!
1. La Mirona
Kick start your night at La Mirona where most locals go, presenting local DJs of Catalonia who plays classic pop and alternative rock. Treat yourself a drink and hit off the dance floor. La Mirona will not let you go home without a great story to tell after your holiday!
- Address: Amnistia Internacional, s/n Salt 17190
- Opening hour: Friday and Saturday 22.30-06.00am
- Phone Number: +34 972 23 23 75
- Website: http://www.lamirona.cat/
2. Sunset Jazz Club
If you are more on chill out and relax night, check out Sunset Jazz Club. They have live bands every evening. You can either take a seat inside or dance and enjoy the music of the band playing. Match the lively sound with cold cocktails whilst sitting outside.
- Address: C/ Jaume Pons i Marti, 12, 17004, Girona,Spain
- Opening hour: 21.00 – Open Daily
- Phone Number: +34 872 08 01 45
- Website: http://www.sunsetjazz-club.com/english/WELCOME.html
3. Lola Cafe
Nesting right in the middle of the Old Quarter, Lola Café offers delicious drinks to start your evening, later in the night; the best Latin-American in town will play great music for you. Don’t miss Wednesday and Thursday where they have good deals for everyone.
- Address: Carrer de la Força 7, Girona
- Opening hour: 21.00 – 03.00 – Daily
- Phone Number: :+33 972 22 88 24
- Website: www.lola-cafe.com
Dance until early in the morning, meet the local young people in Platea, a theatre turned club is the best place for a long night party. Get the vibe of the modern music, don’t miss Thursday evening where everyone is down for a great night.
- Address: Carrer Jeroni Real de Fontclara 4, Girona
- Opening hour: 20.30 – 02.30
- Phone Number: +34 972 21 84 24
- Website: www.localplatea.com
Head to Lux for a full night of fun. You can either head start here, finish off your night or spend all your evening in Lux, one for sure is you will get a blast! Featuring latest hits, which will be played by its resident DJs, locals and students will be here to enjoy the night. If you will be in Girona on Thursday, this is the best time to be in Lux.
- Address: Figuerola, 50 Girona 17001
- Opening Hours: 22.00 – 04.00
- Phone Number: +34 972 48 38 60
- Website: http://www.luxgirona.com/
6. One Girona
There is no other place to enjoy a great gin and tonic in Girona other than in this club, with the long menu with over 30 options that you can try. I the weekend, expect One Girona to be crowded and full-packed of people looking for great music and party for the night. On Thursday, they also offer good food, drinks and great vibes.
- Address: Figuerola, 25-29 Girona 17001
- Opening Hours: Thursday – Saturday : 20.00 – 3.00
- Phone Number: +34 972 48 56 00
- Website: http://www.onegirona.com/
7. Yeah! Indie Club
Just by its name, you know what music to expect here. Are you looking for indie rock, soul and pop? Don’t fret no more, because you craving for these music will be attended by the local resident DJs. So what are you waiting for? Remember to dress up with your lumberjack shirt, copped skinny jeans, sweater and dark-rimmed glasses for an epic night.
- Address: Av. Ramon Folch, 9, 17001 Girona, Spain
- Opening Hours: 21.30 – 04.00
- Phone Number: +34 667 49 45 23
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/yeahindieclub/
Have a good trip and travel!