Source: Leo Hidalgo
Fuengirola, once a fishing village, has turned into a famous holiday destination of Southern Spain. The vast landscape of sand and sea shared with the town makes it one of the buzzing metropolis attraction. Being an exotic as well as historical spot, Fuengirola is largely visited by thousands of tourist every year who comes to enjoy the cozy beaches and medieval castles. With so much influx of tourists, the accommodation has to be on par to carve a lasting impression in the minds. Here are some of the best available hotels that define luxury and comfort this blooming town offers.
1. Florida Spa
Florida spa radiates the prime example of being a luxury hotel. Located near the beach, the hotel derives the list of endless amenities in terms of luxury and comfort. The level of indulgence at the hotel is complimented by hospitable staff and lavish sea facing rooms. Guests can also enjoy the majestic view of the hills by relaxing on the roof top pool.
- Name: Hotel Florida Spa
- Address: C/ Doctor Galvez Ginachero, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 92 27 00
- Website: http://www.hotel-florida.es
2. Hotel Yaramar
If you are a frequent traveler, who is in search for a budget yet exquisite stay then Hotel Yaramar is an ideal choice for you. The hotel is located near the beach, with easy access to transport links and other major attractions in the town. With clean and spacious rooms, the hotel holds several modes of entertainment to make their guest’s stay enjoyable. Including all the basic facilities and excellent food, this hotel is to look out for during a visit to Fuengirola.
- Name: Hotel Yaramar
- Address:Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana 64 | Los Boliches, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 92 11 00
- Website: http://www.hotelyaramar.es/en/
3. Hotel IPV Palace and Spa
If there is a thing known as comfort with budget, then it has got to be Hotel IPV Palace. Just one look at the hotel will leave you stunned. Located at far end of the beach line, this hotel is a perfect romantic getaway for couples and families alike. Being secluded from the usual hustle, this charming spot is a place of serene and beauty. Rooms with picturesque views and excellent service will be waiting for you as soon as you check in the hotel.
- Name: Hotel IPV Palace and Spa
- Address: Carretera A7, km.207,junto al Castillo Sohail, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 92 20 00
- Website: http://www.hotelipvbeatrizpalace.com/en/
4. Hotel Casa Consistorial
A rather unusual but exquisitely designed, Hotel Casa Consistorial speaks for its name. The uniquely looking hotel is a located at the heart of the town. Stunning interiors of the hotel gives a modern feel to the guest, which is overwhelmed by welcoming staff and exotic food. Clean and comfort are two words to describe the hotel. Just make sure to dine in the hotel restaurant, it is surely going to tempt your taste buds.
- Name: Hotel Casa Consistorial
- Address: Plaza Reyes Catolicos s/n, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 951 20 42 43
- Website: http://www.hotelcasaconsistorial.com/
5. Hotel Angela
A hotel that follows their guest’s feedback is definitely going to prosper in the future. Hotel Angela is one such example that has shown significant improvements over the recent years. The stunning beachside hotel exemplifies warm service and entertainment. Guest can have the luxury of enjoying a massage by the infinity pool. They even hold a happy hour drinks to make sure their guest never leave with unhappy memories.
- Name: Hotel Angela
- Address: Calle Jaen 2 | Paseo Rey de Espana, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 47 52 00
- Website: http://www.hotel-angela.com/
6. Hotel Mainare Playa
— Hotel Mainare playa (@Hotelmainare) May 16, 2015
Not everyone can afford expensive hotels, but Hotel Mainare Playa provides comfort that can rival even the best ones in the town. As soon as you step in the hotel, you will be taken aback by its luxurious interiors. More so, the rooms are very clean, with a great relaxing spot by the pool. The hotel is located near the supermarkets so shopping is never too far from the reach. Rooms are very clean and spacious, which is further surprised by excellent bathroom shower.
- Name: Hotel Mainare Playa
- Address: Avenida De Las Gaviotas, 23, Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 951 55 32 22
- Website: http://hotelmainareplaya.com/
7. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Spa
If budget is not a constraint, look for no other accommodation than Double Tree by Hilton. Possibly one of the most exotic hotels in Fuengirola, Double Tree gives a charming appeal and stylish appearance to the guests. Modern interior and mesmerizing spa are the trademarks of the hotel. Apart from the exceptional luxurious rooms, guests can enjoy the best views of the hills and beach from right in front of the pool. Not to mention the diverse selection of rooms, which you can choose as per your budget.
- Name: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Spa Reserva del Higueron
- Address: Avenida del Higueron, 48 | Autopista Costa del Sol, Salida 217, 29640 Fuengirola
- Phone No: +34 911 23 89 15
- Website: http://www.reservadelhigueron.com/
8. Mediterraneo Real Hotel
Located away from the town, Mediterraneo Real is an elegant hotel with a contemporary feel. The rooms are housed with all the basic amenities like kitchen, fridge, and even a microwave. It gives the feeling of living in the personal home. The overlooking view of the sea from the rooms is simply majestic with a nice pool to relax. The staff is extremely qualified and hospitable. You will get a pleasant and very quiet surrounding, a perfect place to rest and relax.
- Name: Mediterraneo Real
- Address: C/ Antonio Machado 25, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 47 93 49
- Website: https://www.mediterraneoreal.com/
9. Hotel Las Piramides
After hours of enjoyment, one need a place to relax with spacious rooms and a good meal. Las Piramides falls in the category of comfort and stunning view. The hotel is located opposite to the beach, giving the entire view of the sea. It has two different dining rooms for different meals and a large pool, which keeps from being overcrowded. The night time is passed down with a piano bar, where guests can enjoy the music while sipping the drinks.
- Name: Hotel Las Piramides
- Address: Calle Miguel Marquez 43, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 951 25 79 20
- Website: http://www.hotellaspiramides.com/
10. Hotel Las Palmeras
There is no other better moment than relaxing on the roof of the hotel with a pool by the side. Yes, that is what exactly Las Palmeras has in store for you. The beautiful hotel is situated in opposite to Marina beach, in close proximity to nightclubs and pubs. The staff is extremely helpful and takes personal care of every guest. The rooms are reasonable and have beautiful sea view.
- Name: Hotel Las Palmeras
- Address: 6, Martinez Catena Street | Sea Promenade, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 47 27 00
- Website: http://www.hotel-laspalmeras.com/
Being on a vacation certainly calls for a luxurious place to stay. Fuengirola, being a famous tourist attraction in Spain, elevates the memory of a trip by playing host to some of the best known hotels in the locality. Staying in one of the hotels will end up your journey on a loving note.
Have a good trip and travel!