Source: N.E. Solórzano
Fuengirola, a prominent coastal town in Southern Spain, is an attractive hub for tourists. The 8 km vast beach line and medieval Moorish fortress entice thousands of visitors to enjoy the best subtropical Mediterranean climate. Any traveling encounter is incomplete without getting in the mood of locality, especially the cuisine. Fuengirola is known for its Local and International cuisine that has left an unforgettable experience in the memories of the tourists. Here are the best restaurants the blooming coastal town has to offer to indulge in the luxury of fine dining experience.
1. Beirut Cafe
Beirut cafe is not all about Lebanese food, rather a unique blend of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine. This food joint is a haven for Lebanese food. If there is one thing that resembles the mark of excellence, it has got to be Beirut Cafe. From mesmerizing ambiance to astonishing delicacies, the place has earned a reputation that will last a lifetime. The friendly staff and quality servicing is going to make your dining experience a pleasurable journey, worth a lifetime. More so, you have the chance to enjoy the Lebanese Belly dance, whilst savoring the delicacies.
- Name: Beirut Cafe
- Address: Avenida Ramon y Cajal Numero 31, 29640, Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34639313198
- Cuisine: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 12:00 to 23:30
2. Restaurante Palangreros
It may sound like a traditional Spanish Restaurant, but Palangreros has more than meets the eye. The famous diner is known for its Local and International cuisine. The classic interior gives the feeling of eating at home. Visitors have the choice of enjoying the wide menu options, which is further cherished by extremely hospitable staff and excellent food quality. The Avocado Prawn Starter and Argentinian Angus Ribeye are the delicacies that you must try out. Due to its extreme popularity, this place is usually crowded throughout the week, hence, advanced reservation is normally advised.
- Name: Restaurante Palangreros
- Address: Palangreros, 22 | Centrico, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 58 69 57
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, International
- Opening hours: Fri-Wed 13:00 to 15:30 & 19:00 to 22:30
3. Restaurante Los Marinos Jose
What good is a coastal town without having a seafood restaurant? Well, Fuengirola has the indulgence of serving the best seafood in the locality at Restaurante Los Marinos Jose. The restaurant may be a bit expensive, but it accounts for some of the fresh seafood you can ever get in the town. A wide range of seafood and a warm staff is going to welcome you as soon as you set foot in the restaurant. If seafood is your choice, this eatery is the first choice in the region.
- Name: Restaurante Los Marinos Jose
- Address: Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana,n0 161,(Carvajal), 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952661012
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Seafood
- Opening hours: Tue-Sat 13:00 to 16:30 & 19:30 to 23:00, Sun 13:00 to 16:30
4. La Solana Restaurant
If you are a connoisseur of quality food and utmost presentation, La Solana is the ideal restaurant for you. It is one thing to have a good tasting food, but it is completely a different thing to serve the food dishes with a finesse. This restaurant is a romantic dining experience that will take you to a love ride. With a wide variety of food options and classy interior, you will wish of never leaving the place. The scallop starter is a must try out dish, if you ever happen to visit the restaurant
- Name: La Solana Restaurant
- Address: Avenida Ramon y cajal 22, 29649 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 951 25 97 48
- Cuisine: International, Mediterranean, European, Spanish
- Opening hours: Tues-Sat 13:00 to 15:30 & 20:00 to 23:30, Sun 13:00 to 15:30
5. Zena Restaurante Italiano
Nobody can deny the never ending love for Italian cuisine, one of the famous cuisines adopted around the world. Zena restaurant brings forth the ultimate experience of Italian cuisine in the town. Not only does the restaurant offers Italian food, it has a wide range of European and International cuisine. Apart from appetizing pizza, the desserts and pasta are a delight of its own. The food is reasonably priced with excellent servicing and welcoming staff.
- Name: Zena Restaurante Italiano
- Address: Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana 64 | Hotel Yaramar, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 951 26 19 92
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, European, Gluten Free, International
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 13:00 to 16:00 & 19:00 to 23:00
6. Taxi-Angus Burger
Talking about American food, the first thing that comes to the mind is the burger. If you are a fan of a classic American burger then Taxi-Angus Burger will serve you just the way you want it. This food joint is famously known for its wide popularity of serving American style burgers. The wide range of options will leave you speechless. It is like finding a gem of American food joint in the town of Fuengirola. The place is compact but the food is simply a heavenly delight.
- Name: Taxi-Angus Burger
- Address: Calle Palangreros 26, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34952914830
- Cuisine: American
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 13:00 to 16:00 & 19:00 to 23:00
7. Moochers Jazz Cafe
Ever had an entertaining experience of dining in Fuengirola? If not, then head straight to Moochers Jazz Cafe, where the best quality food meets the classic jazz music. The cafe is more of an entertainment house filled with crowds dancing to the lovely music. The food is simply outstanding with a lively ambiance. Must try out dishes are Prawns pill pill and pancakes. Live music just makes this place a complete marvel of joy.
- Name: Moochers Jazz Cafe
- Address: Calle De La Cruz, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952 47 71 54
- Cuisine: European, Spanish, Mediterranean, British
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 18:00 to 01:00
8. Akabeko Japones
It is a rare sight to find a Japanese restaurant in a Spanish coastal town. Akabeko Japones is the classic example of serving traditional Japanese food in the most unexpected place. As oppose to the commercial restaurants, Akabeko focus on bringing the authentic flavors of Japanese delicacies to the customers. Tempura Donburi and Ramen are the serious contenders of the best dishes from the restaurant.
- Name: Akabeko Japones
- Address: Paseo Maritimo Rey de Espana 115 | Local 6, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952660638
- Cuisine: Japanese, Asian
- Opening hours: Tues-Sun 13:00 to 16:00 & 20:00 to 23:00
9. Santorini Restaurant
Well, the name speaks for itself. Santorini is a Greek style restaurant with an added touch of Mediterranean cuisine. The owners Khalid and Malika pours in their love and affection to every incoming diner. Along with friendly staff and authentic food, this restaurant has earned a reputation of serving excellence. Greek Starters and Carbonara are their signature dishes, which will leave your taste buds asking for more.
- Name: Santorini Restaurant
- Address: Paseo Maritimo Torreblanca | 99 Edif, Don Juan, Frente Curro Playa, 29640, Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 952663096
- Cuisine: Greek, Mediterranean
- Opening hours: Mon-Sun 12:00 to 01:00
10. Bistro Michel
Having a multi cuisine restaurant has its own benefits. It attracts diverse customers and you get to taste best dishes from all corners of the world at a single joint. The name Bistro Michel was replaced from Strawberries a few years back, but it never affected their food quality. This small yet simple restaurant greets you with friendly staff and endless range of menu options. The 3-course menu is simply out of this world and the prices are reasonable as well.
- Name: Bistro Michel
- Address: Calle Orquidea Edificio Cambural | local 3, 29640 Fuengirola, Spain
- Phone No: +34 677090371
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, British, French, Dutch, International
- Opening hours: Thurs-Tues 14:00 to 23:00
Fuengirola is best known as a tourism spot of Spain, but a closer look at the town will explore the endless opportunities of having the best restaurants, serving all kinds of cuisines. It is a savory experience that perfectly describes the historical influence passed down since medieval times.
Have a good trip and travel!