Source: Cristina Fernández y
La Palma is a tourist-friendly place. You need not think much about your foods for a second here. Most of the hotels have got their own restaurants. So it is easier for you to order a package in your room. But if you want to go outside and choose other restaurants in La Palma you will need to have the knowledge about them. So this article is going to be very important for you.
1. Casa Osmunda
Taste the Mediterranean, Spanish, and European foods in Casa Osmunda. The foods are really delicious with excellent flavor. The staffs are really friendly and helpful. Every bite will remind you your home. The decoration of the restaurant is charming and it is clean everywhere. This is also a good place for business meeting. So this is a must place to visit when you are in La Palma.
- Name: Casa Osmunda
- Address: Subida a la Concepcion, 2, 38710 Brena Alta, La Palma, Spain
- Price Range: BDT 1,362 – BDT 2,724
- Opening Hours: 1-11 PM Tuesday- Sunday
- Meal periods: Lunch, Dinner, and After-hours
- Contact no: +34 922 41 26 35
2. La Casa del Volcan
Have the taste of some traditional foods when you are in La Palma. This restaurant is very popular for the local food. There is a specialty in their wine which is made by them. The foods are very good and the presentation is excellent. It has got a good location as it is very close to San Antonio volcano. So you may easily pay your visit to Volcano and have your lunch here.
- Name: La Casa del Volcan
- Address: C/ Los Volcanes n0 23 | Acceso Volcan San Antonio, 38740 Fuencaliente de la Palma, La Palma, Spain
- Price Range: BDT 1,362 – BDT 1,843
- Meal Periods: Lunch and Dinner
- Open: Sunday- Thursday; 13:00 – 21:30 / Friday-Saturday; 13:00 – 22:30
- Contact no: +34 922 44 44 27
3. El Jardin de la Sal
You may have a choice of Gluten-free foods you may easily choose this place. The international, Mediterranean, Spanish, and European foods are available here. At the southern tip of La Palma, this modern restaurant is located. It is a great experience to have your dinner by the sea. The service here is excellent and the price of foods is reasonable enough. Local wines are available here.
- Name: El Jardin de la Sal
- Address: Carretera La Costa El Faro, 5, 38740 Fuencaliente de la Palma, La Palma, Spain
- Price Range: BDT 1,602 – BDT 4,086
- Opening Hours: Everyday 11 Am-7 PM
- Meal Periods: Lunch and Dinner
- Contact no: 34922979800
4. Panda Inn
You may think that you have reached Asia when you are at Panda Inn. Really, this is a little Asia in a womb of Palma. You would get the Chinese and other Asian foods here. Their seabass is excellent. Don’t forget to give a try. The location is very good and the environment within the restaurant is great. You may order the delicious desserts they have after the main course.
- Name: Panda Inn
- Address: 2 Centerpointe Dr, La Palma, CA 90623-1028
- Meals: Lunch and Dinner
- Opening Hours: Sunday-Thursday 11 AM-10 PM / Friday-Saturday 11 AM-10:30 PM
- Contact no: 714-522-3328
Excellent coffee house Frida in Los Llanos on La Palma: Cakes and ice-cream, delicious and nicely presented pic.twitter.com/LTYNZAUthS
— Reinhard Zoll (@Reinhardzoll) June 8, 2016
After all foods, you need some desserts. So to enjoy the Ice-cream and coffee come to this restaurant. This is the place where you can get good coffee and cakes. This is a right place to cool down and the location is good. The foods will bring you back to this restaurant.
- Name: Frida
- Address: Calle Calvo Sotelo, 24, 38760 Los Llanos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Opening Hours: Tuesday-Saturday 11 AM-6 PM / Saturday 9 AM-3 PM
- Phone: +34 922 46 51 10
With a fantastic service and good food, Chipi-Chipi is a great restaurant of La Palma. This restaurant is very popular among the local people. The local foods are served here. The foods are fresh and delicious. So if you want to taste traditional La Palma foods come to this restaurant. You would love it.
- Name: Chipi-Chipi
- Address: Calle Juan Mayor, 42, 38713 Santa Cruz de la Palma, La Palma, Spain La Palma, Spain
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, After Hours
- Open: 12-5 PM and 7-11.30 PM on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Monday, and Tuesday.
- Closed: Sunday and Wednesday
- Contact No: +34 922411024
- Cusine: Spanish
7. Sushi Ya
If you are in search of a good restaurant of Japanese foods don’t think twice to come in Sushi Ya. The environment is very good and the staffs are very much friendly. Both lunch and dinner are special here. The price is very much reasonable and they serve fresh foods.
- Name: Sushi Ya
- Address: 50 Centerpointe Dr, Ste A, La Palma, CA 90623
- Opening Hours: Monday-Saturday 11 AM-10 PM / Sunday 5 PM-10 PM
- Contact no: (714) 522-7780
In La Palma, you would get every kind of restaurant you want. You would get the breakfast, lunch, and dinner facility here according to your sweet will. So be ready to have the taste of La Palma.
Have a good trip and travel!