Surrounded by many beaches, You will find many restaurants that serve a variety of seafood. You will find the Spanish food restaurants all around Benalmadena. However, if you have a crave for something from your hometowns like Asian, Europian,South American and much more, there are places that serve each of those. Here is a list of 10 restaurants in Benalmadena that you can try out.
1. Lime & Lemon
Do you want to have dinner at a fresh and unique place right beside the sea? If yes, come to Lime & Lemon. Located in in Benalmadena Paseo Maritimo, they have the fresh and locally products where they serve the best quality of food. The friendly and smiley face of the staffs treat you well. With outdoor sitting, reservations and takeouts, they claim to have tasty and unique meals that you must not miss.
- Name: Lime & Lemon
- Address: Avenida Antonio Machado Conjunto Las Gaviotas 11 | Local 11 Passeo Maritimo, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 12:30 pm – 5:00 pm | 7:00 pm – 10:30 pm except Sunday-Monday
- Tel: +34 671 415 248
2.Panorama Bistro Bar
Located on the upper level of las Gaviotas, Panorama Bistro Bar is a restaurant with good food and a great view. With a great host and such good food, they charge decently. With friendly and efficient staffs, they are very welcoming to the guests.
- Name: Panorama Bistro Bar
- Address: Avenida Antonio Machado Las Gaviotas 22, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Tel: +34 674 41 36 08
3. The Lounge at Pinoccios
Famous for its fantastic tapas, Pinoccios is one of the popular restaurants in Benalmadena. The food is freshly made on the premises on order. Offering a range of light bites and substantial snacks. They also have the menu of the day offer which includes a full 2-course meal at a decent price. They are really crowded on the seasons because of the high demand and host private parties on the basis of your demand.
- Name: The Lounge at Pinoccios
- Address: TAvda Antonio Machado 57 | Cj Las Gaviotas 31-32, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 11:30 am – 8:00 pm except saturday and monday
- Tel: +34 952 56 19 89
4.The Bull Bar Benalmadena
With a family friendly atmosphere, Bull Bar Benalmadena serves the food all day. With Traditional Spanish Tapas freshly prepared daily, they also have other special menus. There is a sunny seating on the terrace all the year round. Pam & Phil serve a lovely lunch with a welcoming heart.
- Name: The Bull Bar Benalmadena
- Address: v del Chorrillo, 15 | Malaga, 29639, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 11:00 am – 2:00 am except sundays
- Tel: +34 952 56 93 74
5. Asador Quebracho Gastrogaucho
Serving Fantastic steak meal, Asador Quebracho Gastrogaucho is one of the best restaurants in Benalmadena and loved by all for their fantastic food. They have a friendly environment that you will love to be a part of. Because of the good service and good value, the customers keep on coming back every time they visit Benalmadena.
- Name: Asador Quebracho Gastrogaucho
- Address: Avenida Las Palmeras 6, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Tel: +34 601 145 400
6.Toro Puerto Marina
Serving Spanish food and traditional homemade food Toro Puerto Marina lies beside Benalmadena marina. You can have an enjoyable time sampling some of the tasty menus in Toro. That way you get the sense of what you want to have before you order. They offer the wine pairing with each dish. All od the cuisine in their menu has an extra twist which you don’t want to miss.
- Name: Toro Puerto Marina
- Address: TDarsena de Levante loc b-5 Puerto Marina, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am except sSaturday
- Tel: +34 952 91 31 77
7. Restaurante La Fuente
At one of oldest and most enchanting buildings in Benalmadena Pueblo Restaurante La Fuente serves an innovative international cuisine. With a friendly environment and scenic outdoor setting plans, they are popular among the tourists. They have an interesting menu to catch your eye and greatly cooked food that will water your mouth with its taste.
- Name: Restaurante La Fuente
- Address: Plaza de Espana No 9 | Benalmádena Pueblo, 29639, Benalmadena, Spain
- Tel: +34 952 56 94 66
8.Hong Kong Aberdeen
With a chatty and smiley owner who always like to sing Hong Kong Aberdeen is a happy Chinese restaurant. Although it doesn’t look good from outside, it’s not good to judge a book by its cover. Rather the food is really great. Actually, it is better to book in advance as they are usually crowded because of their good food and goodwill.
- Name: Siam Park
- Address: Avenida de las Palmeras | av de las palmeras n 8, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 6:30 pm – 12:00 am
- Tel: +34 952 562 946
9.Erase Una Vez
Located in plaza ole, Erase Una Vez is a fantastic restaurant. They offer you a Spanish dish that is so genuine, simple, tasty and healthy at the same time with the best collection of the Spanish wines. With a slogan of “quality food, great wine, and good company“, they are crowded by the tourist all the time.
- Name: Erase Una Vez
- Address:Plaza de Ole | Local 12 y 13, 29631, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 12:30 pm – 4:00 pm | 7:30 pm – 11:30 pm except Tuesday
- Tel: +34 952 44 69 64
10.Palm 5 Beach Bar
Right in front of the sea in Benalmadena, Costa Palm 5 Beach Bar is a nice and chilled out place to have your food. Go inside for lunch or enjoy the cocktail happy hours every day from 3 till 7. With a large terrace and pool table, they offer a great music and a good company. If you are looking for something more than just food and a place to enjoy, You should give it a try.
- Name: Palm 5 Beach Bar
- Address: Local 1 Conjunto Las Gaviotas | Paseo Maritime, 29630, Benalmadena, Spain
- Hours: 10AM-2AM
- Tel: +34 651943568
Have a good trip and travel!