Puerto de la Cruz boasts a various nightlife to suit various tastes and age groups (though ageism in bars doesn’t exist right here so you possibly can go wherever takes your fancy). There’s actually enough to draw hordes of younger locals from the encircling valley during the weekends. Listed below are some well-known nightlife place in Puerto de la Cruz.
1. The Bee Hive
The bar is pleasant and an incredible place to meet up with mates, watch sport or just get pleasure from a drink or two. Joao & Todor, Angelo are nice hosts. They make you feel welcome and actually have interaction with you.The bar is utilized by Spanish locals, ex-pats and vacation makers from everywhere in the world.
- Address: Calle La Hoya, 25, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922383914
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Bee-Hive-Pub-Tenerife/239187832793725
- Hours: 5pm- 3am
2. Las Tejas Verdes
It is just an enjoyable place. Not an excessive amount of rush of vacationers right here, the staff is pleasant and understanding both English and Spanish. Drinks are low-cost and the Spanish music is infectiously good with a number of folks getting up to have a dance. It’s actually 5 minutes stroll from the Europa sq.
- Address: c/ Puerto Viejo, 28, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 609 63 65 16
- Website: http://www.lastejasverdes.com/
- Hours: 6pm- 2am
3. Hannen Bar
This bar is situated right in the center of Puerto de la Cruz. They provide some German beers and native ones as well.Neatest thing about this bar is the steak menu. The skewers and steaks are cooked on the grill on the entrance of the bar and are actually scrumptious.Nice ambiance and selection of music.
- Address: Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922371383
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cerveceria-Hannen-Alt-Puerto-De-La-Cruz/246714548673275
- Hours: 8pm- 2am
Abaco is an old Canarian mansion, with stunning gardens, meals are just too good, and a price is much less as compare to others, a really stunning place to get pleasure from anytime of the day or evening, very friendly staff, generally get coach loads of tourists within the afternoon for the horse present.
- Address: Urb. El Durazno, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 37 01 07
- Website: http://www.abacotenerife.com/
- Hours: 1pm – 10:30pm
5. BLANCO BAR
Good bar and dancing club with nice old style latin music and hip hop. If you wish to go dancing, go here. And dress lightly because it will get super sizzling throughout the evening. The cocktails are very nice too and service very nice. The costs are cheap and staff very friendly.
- Address: Calle Blanco n12, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: 620 955 197
- Website: http://www.blancobar.com/
- Hours: 8pm – 3pm
6. Pub Limbo
Outside terrace with DJ taking part in disco songs. Many tables are organized to take a seat, The dancing ground is very superior. Besides the bathrooms, entire place is very nice with living ambiance. Extremely recommend going to. Workers on the bar communicate a little bit English which is sweet as a result of in general In Puerto de la Cruz only English is usually that give tough time.
- Address: C/Blanco 19, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 19 33 90
- Website: https://www.fb.com/pubterrazalimbo
- Hours: 8pm – 3pm
7. Bar Cafeteria El Arado
Bar Cafeteria El Arado is a very excellent spot for spending a top quality evening. The staff is very much friendly and helpful. Excellent environment, you may take pleasure in dance too as they have a big dance floor. The music choice is good and they also have large variety of drinks.
- Address: Calle Puerto Viejo, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: 922 37 30 85
- Web site: https://www.facebook.com/Bar-Cafeter%C3%ADa-El-Arado-199962453423523/
- Hours: 6pm – 2pm
Have a good trip and travel!