Source: Jan Pešula
Puerto de la Cruz is also famous for its great shopping, there are outlets to suit all tastes and pockets. Though the Canary Islands are a part of Spain, they’re exterior the EU, and are due to this fact partly tax-free, so among the items you purchase there will probably be cheaper than in different European cities. Due to the rise in tourism, many designers and different popular shops have moved in right here. Some famous Shopping locations are mentioned below.
1. Casa de la Aduana
Probably the most comprehensive collection of high-quality crafts on the town. A bit of expensive however that is no souvenir tat. The range contains stylish regionally produced jewelry, stone, and glassware, finely crafted ceramics, quirky youngsters’ toys, elegant hand-painted followers and tasteful textiles.
- Address: Calle Lonjas 8-10 Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 922 37 81 03
- Website: http://www.citpuerto.com/es/puerto-de-la-cruz/lugares-de-interes/antigua-casa-de-la-real-aduana/
- Opening hours: 10am-8pm
2. Atlantico Shop
The leather-based items offered here are sourced in Morocco, however, no, the souk custom of haggling doesn’t apply right here. The standard-to-price ratio is good nonetheless, and the range is intensive and contains footwear, coats, belts and baggage displayed in an enormous showroom.On the downside, a number of the designs look considerably dated and a few punchier colors would be good to see.
- Address: Calle Santo Domingo 12 Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 922 37 51 24
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/search/108091302551510/places-in/179278362129856/places/intersect/
- Opening hours: 9.30am-2pm & 5-8pm
3. La Ranilla
Search for a tiny former fisherman’s cottage painted good turquoise and now the joyful house to this crafts store specializing in modern native handmade artwork and handcrafts together with jewelry, textiles, ceramics, and toys. No straw donkeys here. As a substitute, look for vividly colored earrings created from CDs or handmade marionettes.
- Address: Calle Mequínez 59 Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 922 38 50 87
- Website: www.laranillaespacioartesano.com
- Opening hours: 10am-2pm & 5-7pm
4. Jamónes Riviera Mall
This market-type stall is a daily institution and the place the locals come to replenish on all these deli goodies, except for seafood, together with chorizo, cheese and the well-known jamón serrano, which could be offered vacuum-packed if you’re in search of a very salivatory souvenir to impress the parents back home.
- Address: Harbour Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 952 864 343
- Opening hours: 9am-10pm
5. Lino Troska’s
Sells a restricted however tasteful array of exquisitely painted silk clothes and scarves plus their specialty – ceramics, ornamental items and jewelry created from volcanic lava mixed with silver, gold, semi-valuable stones or minerals – all made by Canarian-based mostly artisans and designers.
- Address: Calle Santo Domingo 7 Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 619 53 11 60
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Lino-troskas-225665467630793/?sk=posts_to_page
- Opening hours: 10am-8pm
6. Licoreria Puerto
The place to refill on a couple of edible mementos from a wide selection of Canarian specialties together with banana wine (out there for tasting) mojo spices, aloe vera merchandise and ecological preserves, spreads, honey,cactus marmalade, and sweets.
- Address: Calle Hoya 22 de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 922 38 18 15
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Licorer%C3%ADa-Whisky-1/138491779537972
- Opening hours: 10am-1.30pm & 5-7.30pm
A fascinating small boutique selling fantastically crafted jewelry, designer-look girls’ fashion and informal stylish accessories, together with sequined belts and glittery night baggage. It is a very well-known shopping center in this area the place you could find every thing related fashion.
- Address: Calle Mequínez thirteen Puerto de la Cruz , Spain
- Phone: +34 922 38 87 23
- Website; https://www.facebook.com/Carey.Puerto/
- Opening hours: 10am-2pm & 5-7.30pm
Have a good trip and travel!