Source: PABLO HERRERO ISASI
The Alicante is a famous city and port in Spain located on the Costa Blanca and it is a historic Mediterranean port which is known for its sightseeing places and golf courses. The city has about 20 golf courses in and around. These golf courses are the best destination for golf lovers and also offer a wide variety of other facilities to the visitors. Some best and top most golf courses in Alicante are:
1. Alicante Golf Club
This club is located outside the city and just near the San Juan Beach. The golf course has total 18 holes and is designed by Seve Ballesteros. It opened in 1998 and is covered with greenery all over. The golf course is pen all the year and it offers a private lesson to visitors and learners in English and Spanish.
- Name: Alicante Golf
- Address: Av. Locutor Vicente Hipólito, 37, 03540 Alacant, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 965 15 20 43
- Website: http: www.alicantegolf.com/ing/index.php
2. Alende Golf Club
This club is located at the foot of Sierra de Las Aguilas Mountains and it has 18 holes spread all over a wide area. This club is the best option for all level of golf players. The club was designed by Roland Favrat and opened to general public in 1999. The club is equipped with all the facilities like driving range, chipping green, practice bunker and clubhouse services.
- Name: Club de Golf Alenda
- Address: Avenida del Mediterráneo, 52, 03679 Monforte del Cid, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 965 62 05 21
- Website: www.alendagolf.com
3. Bonalba Golf Resort
This club is also located outside Alicante city at the back of San Juan Beach and is open all over the year. There are held a number of professional competitions like Costa Blanca Challenge, European Challenge Tour and much more. So the club is an attraction for more than 50,000 players every year. Facilities for private lessons are also available for newcomers.
- Name: Bonalba Golf Resort
- Address: Calle Vespre, 6bis, 03110 Mutxamel, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 965 95 59 55
- Website: www.golf.golfbonalba.com
4. La Sella Golf Club
The La Sella Golf Club is situated near the Montgo Park on a mountain. The atmosphere of the club is very marvelous and there are trees of Olive, Pine, and orange in the surrounding area. The club is good for all level of players. For updating of skills, private lessons are also taught at the club with other services like 25 bays, green and practice bunker.
- Name: Denia Marriott La Sella Golf Resort & Spa
- Address: de s/n,, Partida Alquería Ferrando, 03749 Dénia, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 966 45 40 54
- Website: www.lasellagolfresort.com
5. Oliva Nova Golf Club
The location of the club is near the resort town of Oliva and is designed by Seve Ballesteros. The club is rated as top most for its high-class services and design. It has something for all types of golf lovers and water play is a significant difficulty for those who love to face challenges while playing golf. It has a training academy with coaches who teach in different languages.
- Name: Club de Golf Oliva Nova
- Address: Urb. Oliva Nova Golf, s/n, 46780 Oliva, Valencia, Spain
- Phone: +34 962 85 76 66
- Website: www.olivanova.com
6. Ifach Golf Club
This club is part of the country estate and is situated in Moraira. From the club beautiful view of Rock Ifach can be enjoyed. The course is designed by Javier Arana and is equipped with a number of obstacles. For the players who have less time but want to enjoy a game full of obstacles, this club is best.
- Name: Club de Golf Ifach
- Address: Calle Micheta, 5, 03720 Benissa, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 966 49 71 14
- Website: www.golfifach.com
7. Javea Golf Club
Javea Golf Club is located near Javea and is the best course for summers. The surroundings of the course are equipped with pinewood and Mediterranean plant. In winters it is also a good place for golfing because the weather is very fine. The facilities offered at the club include two bars, restaurants, chipping area practice bunker.
- Name: Club de Golf Jávea
- Address: Ctra. Jávea-Benitachell, km. 4,5, 03730 Jávea, Alicante, Spain
- Phone: +34 965 79 25 84
- Website: www.clubdegolfjavea.com
8. Gandia Golf Club
The club is located in the city of Valencia and is the best place for starters. It is also a good place for those having less time and wants to enjoy a short game of golf. The course has 6 holes in total and is equipped with splendid driving range for the swing. It was opened in 1990 and remains open all year.
- Name: Club De Golf Gandía
- Address: Camino Vell Del Grau,, s/n, 46730 Gandia, Valencia, Spain
- Website: www.clubgolfgandia.wordpress.com
9. El Bosque Golf Club
This club was designed by Trent Jones Sr and it is situated at a 20-minute drive from the city of Valencia. It was opened in the year 1975 and is a good place for all levels of golf players. The club has two story driving range and two chipping areas. The main obstacles include water, bunkers, and a wooden corpse.
- Name: Golf & Country Club El Bosque
- Address: Carretera de Godelleta, km. 4,1, 46370 Chiva, Valencia, Spain
- Phone: +34 961 80 80 09
- Website: www.elbosquegolf.com
10. El Saler Golf Club
This club is located near the Mediterranean and is known as the 2nd best golf course in all over the Europe. It is at a distance of 20 km from Valencia City and there are 18 holes in total. The obstacles on the way demand full concentration and skills of the players. Learning classes are available for all levels of players and newcomers.
- Name: Parador de El Saler
- Address: Avda. de los Pinares, 151, 46012 El Saler, Valencia, Spain
- Phone: +34 961 61 11 86
- Website: www.parador.es/en/paradores/parador-de-el-saler
Have a good trip and travel!