Source: Agencia CNT de Noticias
Guarulhos has many beautiful places, clean, but lacks parking that is free. Several shops in different sectors, excellent service, and the film are spectacular, for those who have a child, there are some playgrounds with many choices of toys. It is well located between the two major arteries in the region.
1.Visit the Bosque Maia
If you want to practice a physical activity, take the kids to play, be distracted or stop by for a snack, this is the best Guarulhos park. Beautiful location, well maintained, perfect to give a relaxed time and contemplate the beauty of nature. Very good and very worth the visit. Spaces with snacks tables and a space with various types of plants!
- Name: Bosque Maia
- Address: Av. Paulo Faccini, s/n – Centro, Guarulhos – SP, 07115-260, Brazil
- Hours: 6AM–10PM
- Open: Everyday
- Interest: Park, local
2. See the Mis Museo de Imagem
The bold and contemporary design was the result of an international architecture contest. It is sure to become the new city postcard that is so open. The boardwalk of the place near the museum was valued. Its facade looks like a big tape that continues, just so that the largest source of design inspiration.
- Name: Mis Museo de Imagem
- Address: Av. Europa, 158 – Jardim Europa, São Paulo – SP, 01449-000, Brazil
- Hours: 12NN–9PM
- Phone: +55 11 2117-4777
- Director: Daniela Bousso
- Founded: 1970
- Interest: Museum
3. Go to Ministerio P4
One of the most sought centers for meetings and ceremonies. It should enchant many by its colonial tiles, at the same simple, intimate and majestic design. If you plan to celebrate a religious event, do it well in advance and make sure about the restrictions and registered professionals who can provide services there.
- Name: Ministerio P4
- Address: Av. Gilberto Dini, 400 – Jardim Bom Clima, Guarulhos – SP, 07122-210, Brazil
- Phone: +55 11 2087-3064
- Interest: Organization
4.View the Praca Mamonas Assassinas
Square frequented by locals practicing skateboard. It was inaugurated to honor the band of Snuff who were local residents here in Guarulhos. Most ended up being a square more than the start. Snuff is well remembered, especially by locals. Next to the bus and the general hospital, as it serves the residents. The tribute to the band but the place deserves more attention from the city.
- Name: Praca Mamonas Assassinas
- Address: Avenida Odair Santanelli – Av. Odair Santaneli – Parque Cecap, Guarulhos – SP, Brazil
- Phone: None
- Interest: Landmarks
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pra%C3%A7a-Dos-Mamonas-Assassinas/300367236672661?_rdr
5. Relax at Lago dos Patos
Do physical activities here such as running, outdoor walk around has a few options for food. It is a beautiful place with a nice visual worth to stroll around has many places to eat ice cream, barbecue etc. The lake is very beautiful, it can be used to ride, race training, playing with children. It is not difficult to park and to ride a bit.
6.Watch at Teatro Nelson Rodrigues
The center is full of cultural options for different tastes. A cultural center full of cool activities and super well located. It is five minutes from the Hostel, close to two underground stations and close to several tourist spots. For those who enjoy theater, the Caixa Economica is an excellent option at popular prices. The place is also beautiful.
- Name: Teatro Nelson Rodrigues
- Address: R. dos Coqueiros – Vila Galvao, Guarulhos – SP, Brazil
- Phone: None
- Hours: 1pm to 9pm
- Interest: Theater
7.Shop at Internacional Shopping Guarulhos
It is complete shopping for you with various shopping options, ample parking, always is the full crowd and pleasant environment. Shopping very well located, as many customers always attend to the movies or buy clothes. It has a huge variety of shops and food court is huge. It is actually offering many restaurants which please every palate, as it super recommended.
- Name: Internacional Shopping Guarulhos
- Address: Rodovia Presidente Dutra, Saída 225, s/n – Itapejica, Guarulhos – SP, 07034-911, Brazil
- Phone: +55 11 2414-5000
- Hours: 10AM–11PM
- Open: Daily
- Interest: Shopping
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/internacionalshopping/
8. Have fun at Pleiades Clube
Excellent choice for a holiday, the only problem is the massive queues in this period of January and even July. It has the real world of fun, with wonderful shows, toys, and presentations. It is recommended with the previous programming. The park is perfect! Great for kids and adults. The shows are great, but some think one day would be enough. Simply amazing!
- Name: Pleiades Clube
- Address: Estrada das Tres Cruzes, 100 – Jardim Cachoeira, São Paulo – SP, 02285-000, Brazil
- Phone: +55 11 2147-9999
- Hours: 8AM–5PM
- Open: Daily
- Interest: Water Park
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/pleiadesclube
9.Sing with the band at Rancho Sao Gabriel
Music good, great place but the service can be far from being reasonable! At times, service is high quality, with quickness and efficiency. It does not have something for you to complain about, good music and first beer, old school. Really a good root pub, a very good menu with an X Burger accompanied by excellent chips, the scheme ask the bucket of 6 beers. The drinks are delicious.
- Name: Rancho Sao Gabriel
- Address: Av. Otávio Braga de Mesquita, 3941
- Phone: 9 43722414
- Hours: 5pm to 1am
- Open: Daily
- Interest: Pub
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/1RanchoSaoGabriel/?_rdr
10.Have a snack at Churreria Lago dos Patos Guarulhos
Delicious churros, as always you can stop your plans and buy. But it is worth the churros that are fried to order! People often ask the Espanol’s Churros with the dulce de leche portion to dive. They are divine, but with little variety of drinks. They have very good service and nice service and good price.
- Name: Churreria Lago dos Patos Guarulhos
- Address: Av. Francisco Conde, 723 – Vila Rosalia, Guarulhos – SP, 07070-010, Brazil
- Phone: +55 11 2485-5753
- Hours: 5:30–11:30PM
- Open: Daily
- Interest: Restaurant, pub
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/Churreria-Lago-dos-Patos-Guarulhos-240859819625925/?_rdr
The central area of the city is clean and very pretty, as it is part of the city’s history and comes to give everyone who misses seeing the old photos of streets around the church. Things change, right and many in the good sense of progress, evolution and order. However, you can appreciate the beautiful Guarulhos in place that it has become popular.
Have a good trip and travel!