Madrid is the capital of Spain and it is the third largest city in Europe with the population of 6.5 million citizens. It is the political and cultural center of Spain and millions of tourists visit this metropolis every single year. With such a large number of visitors, it is clear that you will have plenty of accommodation options available in all price ranges. Here are some of our suggestions.
1. Artiem Madrid
— Notas de prensa (@notasdeprensa10) March 31, 2016
This four star hotel is located in a modern building far away from the city noise and it has eighty-three rooms in total. If you are looking for a comfortable accommodation in spacious rooms that are beautifully furnished, this is the place for you. Every room has its own bathroom and the entire complex is very clean and well-kept.
- Name: Artiem Madrid
- Address: Juan Perez Zuniga 20, 28027 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $63 – $120
- Website: https://www.artiemhotels.com/artiemmadrid/en/
2. Hotel Sidorme Fuencarral 52
— Nicolás Martín (@NMartinAntolin) April 28, 2015
The rooms might seem a bit minimalistic to you but they are very cozy and pristine. Plus, you will have everything you need right there in your room – small toiletries, toothpaste, towels, and such. The staff of Hotel Sidorme Fuencarral 52 are very polite and they will help you with anything you need. You will be welcomed every morning with fresh fruits and a cup of coffee.
- Name: Hotel Sidorme Fuencarral 52
- Address: Calle de Fuencarral, 52, 28004 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $80 – $188
- Website: http://www.sidorme.com/en/hotels/hotel-madrid-calle-fuencarral
3. Artrip Hotel
Artrip Hotel is run by a single family and it is a small place with a lot of charm. It is located right next to the train station so finding it should be a problem. The rooms are spacious and always clean. If you really want to recharge your batteries while you are in Madrid, this is the place to stay.
- Name: Artrip Hotel
- Address: Valencia, 11, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $102 – $185
- Website: http://www.artriphotel.com/en
4. Hotel Unico Madrid
This five star hotel might not fit everyone’s travel budget, but if you have money to spend you want excelent service while you are in Madrid, Hotel Unico should be your stop. The rooms are large sized and inside you will find everything you need. The hotel has a restaurant as well so you can order amazing meals straight to your room.
- Name: Hotel Unico Madrid
- Address: Claudio Coello 67, 28006 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $233 – $489
5. Hesperia Madrid
— Hesperia Madrid***** (@HesperiaMadrid) June 21, 2016
If you are going to Madrid on a business trip, you will find that Hesperia Madrid is the best option for you. It is a bit pricey so it is not very budget friendly. On the other hand, Hesperia Madrid is a beautiful hotel in a great location and it is a perfect starting point for exploring Madrid.
- Name: Hesperia Madrid
- Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 57 | Chamberi, Centro, 28046 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $143 – $264
- Website: http://www.nh-hotels.com/hotel/hesperia-madrid
6. Hotel Urban
Hotel Urban is a modern five star hotel that has very interesting interiors. The rooms are very comfortable and the price range will be suitable for everyone. It is located near the heart of the city and there are plenty of museums and sights to see that are nearby. It also has a rooftop bar where you can lounge around and relax.
- Name: Hotel Urban
- Address: Carrera de San Jeronimo, 34, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $186 – $340
- Website: http://www.hotelurban.com/
7. Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza
Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza is a budget friendly four stars hotel. It is located in an old but renovated building in a very nice neighborhood. All rooms look very modern and a breakfast buffet is served every morning in the hotel’s restaurant. The reception desk works around the clock and the staff will help you out with anything.
- Name: Petit Palace Lealtad Plaza
- Address: Calle Antonio Maura, 5, 28014 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $95 – $204
- Website: http://en.petitpalace-lealtadmadrid.com/
8. El Madrono
If you are not planning to spend a lot of money on your accommodation, we recommend checking out El Madrono. It is a nice three stars hotel located in Salamanca district and it is well connected with the nearby airport. You will be able to reach the hotel and check in as soon as you land.
- Name: El Madrono
- Address: General Diaz Porlier 101, 28006 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $65 – $126
- Website: http://www.madrono-hotel.com/
9. Sercotel Suites Viena
Another budget friendly option on our list, Sercotel Suites Viena will provide you with exceptional accommodation for less money. Even though it is near the center of Madrid, the neighborhood is really quiet and you will be able to rest properly here. The sizes of rooms vary, but they are mostly very spacious.
- Name: Sercotel Suites Viena
- Address: Juan Alvarez Mendizabal 17, 28008 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $73 – $148
- Website: http://en.suitesviena.com/
10. Intercontinental Madrid
Intercontinental is probably the most famous hotel in Madrid. The architecture is quite beautiful and it stands out from all the other surrounding buildings. After the first impression, you can only imagine how beautiful the interiors are. It is a luxury hotel and the price range might be a bit too much for some. However, you will receive the best service possible here in this hotel.
- Name: InterContinental Madrid
- Address: Paseo de la Castellana, 49, 28046 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $136 – $1,124
- Website: http://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/madrid/mddha/hoteldetail
11. Hotel Europa
Hotel Europa offers a variety in room prices and it might be more suitable for those who want quality service for less money. It is located in a friendly neighborhood and you will be able to reach the majority of famous sights from here on foot which is really important.
- Name: Hotel Europa
- Address: Calle del Carmen 4, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $73 – $229
- Website: http://www.hoteleuropa.eu/
12. Hotel Liabeny
Hotel Liabeny has a four star rating and it is located in the very center of Madrid. So if you plan on doing a lot of sightseeing while you are in this city and you are eager to visit all the major museums, this is the place for you. The staff is super helpful and they are just a phone call away. Additionally, the restaurant here is really good and they serve very tasty meals.
- Name: Hotel Liabeny
- Address: Calle Salud, 3, 28013 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $102 – $204
- Website: http://www.liabeny.es/
13. Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor
— turismoconperros (@turismoconperro) January 7, 2016
Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor is a modern hotel located near the train station. Even though it is not in the very center of the city, metro station is right around the corner and getting around will be very easy. The rooms are beautifully furnished and the staff is polite and helpful.
- Name: Hotel Catalonia Plaza Mayor
- Address: C/ Atocha 36, 28012 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $102 – $208
- Website: http://www.hoteles-catalonia.com/en/
14. La Posada del Dragon
If you want to stay at a unique hotel that has that something, check out La Posada del Dragon. It is close to several large sights and you can get there by foot. You can always use public transport for the others. Rooms have a lot of charm and plenty of interesting details. You will surely enjoy your time here.
- Name: La Posada del Dragon
- Address: Cava Baja 14, 28005 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $81 – $180
- Website: http://www.posadadeldragon.com/EN/
15. Jardin Metropolitano
— Miguel Galán de Juana 🏳️🌈 (@mgalandejuana) May 18, 2016
This is a very affordable hotel located in the business part of Madrid. So if you are here for work, this is the best option for you. Additionally, it only a couple of kilometers away from Santiago Bernabéu stadium and this makes it a perfect stop for all football fans from all around the globe. Jardin Metropolitano is an excellent hotel that will provide you with all the essentials and even more.
- Name: Jardin Metropolitano
- Address: Avenida Reina Victoria 12, 28003 Madrid, Spain
- Price: $61 – $122
- Website: http://www.metropolitano-hotel.com/en/
Madrid is one of the most interesting cities in the world. You simply have to visit it at least once in your life. Of course, there are many more accommodation options, so plan ahead, hop on a plane, and start exploring this gorgeous place.
Have a good trip and travel!