Source: Arnaud DG
Salvador is the capital city of Bahia (a state of Brazil), it is popular for tranquil scenery and spectacular landscape and Portuguese colonial architecture. Along with that, Salvador features significant cuisines with delicious dishes of Europe and Mediterranean.
1. Restaurante Larriquerri
If you want to find a place of quiet, small and simple in Salvador, Larriquerri is the suitable option. This restaurant features Brazil’s cuisine with a touch of Italia’s flavor. Customers can easy to find familiar dishes from the main course to dessert: Pasta, fruit. A small suggestion is that customers need a reservation before coming.
- Name: Restaurante Larriquerri
- Address: Praca Alexandre Fernandes, 26 | Casa, Salvador, State of Bahia 40100130, Brazil
- Meals: Dinner
- Cuisine: International, Italian, Brazilian, European, South American
- Opening hours: Tue- Sat: 7:30 pm – 11:30 pm
- Number: 55713263563
2. Paraiso Tropical
Source: Patrick Silva
As its name, “Paraiso Tropical” means tropical paradise, with various kinds of the freshest fruits. There are many delicious dishes with fruits: Caramelized fruits, fruit juice, grilled fruits. One of the best suggestions is a mixture of salad with green nuts and mango. Along with fruit course, Paraiso Tropical also provides customers with Europe’s taste and seafood.
- Name: Paraiso Tropical
- Address: R. Edgar Loureiro, 98-B | Cabula, Salvador, State of Bahia, Brazil
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Latin, Seafood, South American
- Opening hours: Mon- Fri: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm/ Saturday: 12:00 pm – 10:00 pm/ Sunday:12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Number: +55 71 3384-7464
- Website: http://www.restauranteparaisotropical.com.br/
3. A Casa Vidal
A Casa Vidal is another choice of cozy and quaint atmosphere for customers. This restaurant is not popular for its food (with the best options are the Lamb Charre with Pepper steak Filet and especially, beef Wellington), but also for its owner- Viviane. She is hospitality, courtesy and friendly person. And reservation is recommended to enjoy in this pretty place.
- Name: A Casa Vidal
- Address: : Rua Afonso Celso, 294 Barra | In Front of Cato, Salvador, State of Bahia 41140-080, Brazil
- Meals: Dinner
- Cuisine: International, Brazilian, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, South American, Contemporary
- Opening hours: Mon- Sat: 7:00 pm – 12:00 am/ Sunday closed.
- Number: : +55 71 3565-8008
- Website: http://www.acasavidal.com.br/
4. La Taperia
La Taperia is a good option for those who want experience dining in the seaside area. With the main course is about Spanish’s cuisine and freshest seafood, La Taperia will satisfy the most fastidious person. Plus, the decoration in this place is very beautiful and scenic.
- Name: La Taperia
- Address: Rua da Paciencia, 251 | Rio Vermelho, Salvador, State of Bahia 41950-010, Brazil
- Meals: Dinner, Late Night, Drinks
- Cuisine: Bar, Seafood, Spanish, Pub
- Opening hours: Tue- Sat: 7:30 pm – 12:00 am/ Monday and Sunday closed.
- Number: +55 (73) 3334-6871
- Website: http://www.lataperia.com.sg/
5. Casa di Vina
Casa di Vina is a part of Mar Brasil Hotel, taking huge advantage in seaside view. This restaurant has outside sitting area which is next to a pool. The main cuisine in this restaurant is about Mediterranean’s flavor. Pana cotta is one of the most specific dishes in Casa di Vina.
- Name: Casa di Vina
- Address: Rua Flamengo, 44 | Farol de Itapua, Salvador, State of Bahia 41635-480, Brazil
- Meals: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Cuisine: Italian, Brazilian, Seafood, Mediterranean, European, South American
- Opening hours: Mon- Sat: 12:00 am – 11:30 pm/ Sunday:12:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Number: 557130148730
- Website: http://casadivinarestaurante.com.br/
6. Cuco Bistro
If customers want to have a dinner with live music, do not hesitate to come to Cuco Bistro. On every night at 7 p.m, customers can experience live music with delicious cuisine. In addition, Cuco Bistro provides a special lunch offer with three courses which were all tasty. If customers are in a hurry and they need the network to connect, this place will offer free wifi to complete their tasks. Plus, one of the most popular dishes in this restaurant is Bobo de Camaraõ (shrimps in sauce – coconut milk, manioc, tomato, onions and else) served with rice and farofa; or the dessert with chocolate brownie.
- Name: Cuco Bistro
- Address: Largo do Cruzeiro de Sao Francisco 6 | Centro Historico, Salvador, State of Bahia 40020280, Brazil
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Seafood, Contemporary
- Opening hours: Mon- Sat: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Number: 557133218706
7. Coco Bambu Bahia
One of the specific in this restaurant is SAND! Therefore, the best option for customers is to wear sandals, instead of high heels or relevant. However, the food and atmosphere will replace that drawback. The most popular dishes in Coco Bambu Bahia are Cartola (a mixture of bananas, cheese and caramel), shrimp risotto with “batata palha” (thin crispy french fries). The decoration is unique with handicraft; the view is romantic, lovely and cozy for couples.
- Name: Coco Bambu Bahia
- Address: Av Prof Magalhaes Neto, 1273 | Lot Aquarius, Pituba, Salvador, State of Bahia 41810-011, Brazil (Formerly Coco Bahia)
- Meals: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
- Cuisine: Brazilian, Mediterranean, South American, Seafood
- Opening hours: Mon- Thurs: 11:30 am – 3:00 pm; 5:30 pm – 12:00 am/ Friday: 11:30 am – 2:00 am/ Saturday: 11:30 am – 2:00 am/ Sunday: 11:30 am – 12:00 am.
- Number: : +55 71 3359-9000
- Website: http://cocobambu.com/
Have a good trip and travel!