Source: Carloz ZGZ
Essaouira offers a dazzling variety of accommodations for its artsy and bohemian visitors. From guesthouses to authentic riads, you’re guaranteed to find one that you like. Here are the best accommodations to stay in when traveling to the easygoing coastal city of Essaouira.
1. Les Jardin des Douars
The combination of argan trees, lush gardens, traditional Moroccan architecture, wide terraces, and its exclusive location, makes Les Jardin des Douars the ultimate vacation getaway for travelers. The palace is hidden far away in the hills and sheltered from strong winds. Simple and nature-inspired, the place is recommended for both couples and families alike.
- Address: Douar Sidi Yassine, BP 209
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +212-5-24-47-40-03
- Website: http://www.jardindesdouars.com/
2. Riad Dar Maya
Riad Dar Maya is both sleek and stylish. Its luxurious interiors are a mix of traditional crafts and contemporary fittings in one. The rooftop terrace is open to everyone checked in. One of its main draws is the hammam, where guests can opt for glorious massages, saunas, and steam baths.
- Address: Rue d’Oujda
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +212-5 -24-78-56-87
- Website: http://www.riaddarmaya.com/
3. Madada Mogador
Madada Mogador works out an attractive trio of exquisite beds and baths, delicious food, and wonderful beach views on the rooftop, well to its advantage. It also partners with L’Atelier Madada, to run cooking workshops for tourists wanting to learn more about Moroccan cuisine.
- Address: 5 Rue Youssef El Fassi
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +212-5-24-47-55-12
- Website: http://www.madada.com/en/
4. Villa Maroc
Source: Patrick Nouhailler
Set in the historic heart of the medina, Villa Maroc is the recommended accommodation for travelers wanting excellent value for their money. The rooms are of refreshing white; crisp, traditional, yet still modern and fancy. Maroc’s strengths lie in their amazing breakfast options, relaxing spa, and topnotch hospitality service.
- Address: 10 Rue Abdellah Ben Yassine
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +212-5-24-47-31-47
- Website: http://www.villa-maroc.com/
5. Riad Baoussala
With its only six rooms designed differently from one another, staying in Riad Baoussala feels more like home than a vacation. Seated outside of Essaouira, guests can relish in the quiet relaxation given to them without interruption. The courtyard, for example, provides a cozy hangout spot not too far from the hammocks and the swimming pool.
- Address: BP 423, Douar el Ghazoua
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +212-6-66-30-87-46
- Website: http://www.hotel-baoussala-essaouira.com/
6. L’Heure Bleue Palais
L’Heure Bleue Palais used to be the old hangout quarters of Bob Marley and Jimi Hendrix. True to its origins, the hotel features a mix of indulgence and serenity with a touch of hippie flair.
- Address: Rue In Battouta
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +212-5-24-78-34-34
- Website: http://www.heure-bleue.com/en/
7. Riad Malaika
Source: Andrew Nash
Everything about Riad Malaika is rustic and well-designed. It features cedar wood and stucco rooms, with magnificent zellige tiles coupled with antique furnishings. Each room is made of art. For breakfast, guests are served with bread and pastries, with the added option of watching it made live from the open bakery.
- Address: Rue Zayan
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +212-5-24-784-908
- Website: http://riad-essaouira-malaika.com/
Have a good trip and travel!