Farmers Market is a place where farm products are sold by farmers or by local vendors. The products sold in the market are organically produced without pesticides. So if you want to purchase any farm product or any daily used product it is recommended to buy such items from the markets place where fresh and hygienic food items are easily available at reliable rates. Given below is the list of some of the famous farmers markets in San Diego for every day of the week.
1. Monday: Welk farmers Market
Source: Mechanoid Dolly
This Market is open on Monday and is known as best market to start a healthy and fresh week. The Market is open from 3 pm to 7 pm. In the market one can find all the fresh fruits, veggies, flowers, baked products and many other fun kinds of stuff to enjoy and entertain yourself. The market also provides a beautiful view of resort and golf course nearby.
- Name: Welk Farmers’ Market
- Address: 8860 Lawrence Welk Dr Escondido, California 92026
- Phone: 760-651-3630
- Opening hour: Monday: 3-7 pm
- Manager: Tasha Ardalan & Brandon Janiss
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Tuesday: Coronado Farmers Market
This market is open on Tuesdays only from 2:30 pm to 6 pm. Farmers from all over the San Diego come here to sell their freshly grown production. The production mainly contains fruits vegetables, edible oils, fishes, oysters and many other items.
- Name: Coronado Farmers’ Market
- Address: 1st & B.- Ferry Landing Coronado, California 92118
- Phone: 760-741-3763
- Manager: Mary Hillebrecht
- Opening hour: Tuesday: 2:30 pm – 6 pm
- Email: email@example.com
3. Wednesday: Ocean Beach Farmer Market
Source: John Eckman
This market is open on every Wednesday from 4 pm to 8 pm all the year. The market mainly features locally grown production such as fresh fruits vegetables, fish, art and craft products. There is an availability of different kinds of hot food stuff, live music and many other things for entertainment.
- Name: Ocean Beach Farmers Market
- Address: 4900 blck of Newport Between Cable & Bacon Ocean Beach, California 92107
- Phone: 619-279-0032
- Manager: David Klaman
- Opening hour: Wednesday: 4 pm – 7 pm (October – March), 4 pm – 8 pm (April – September)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.oceanbeachsandiego.com
4. Thursday: San Diego State University Farmers Market
Source: Glenn Batuyong
This market open’s on Thursdays from 10 am to 3 pm only in summers. The market mainly focuses on ethnic foods and vegan delicacies. Other favorite stuff in the market includes Guac Shac and signature Chipotle. You can easily find seasonal food there.
- Name: San Diego State University Farmers’ Market
- Address: San Diego, CA 92115, United States
- Phone: +1 719-547-8004
- Opening hour: Thursday : 10AM–3PM
- Email: email@example.com
5. Friday: La Mesa Market
This market open’s on Friday from 2 P.M. to 6 P.M. and offers a wide variety of products such as vegetable, herbs, packaged food, oils, cheese flowers and hot food items. The market also has ample parking space which is free of cost. Once can purchase everything which he want to purchase easily from there.
- Name: La Mesa Farmers’ Market
- Address: Date Ave and University Ave La Mesa, California 91941
- Phone: 619-249-9395
- Manager: Suzanne Bendixen
- Opening hour: Friday: 2 – 6 pm (Nov – Feb) 1 -5 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Saturday: Little Italy Mercarto
This market open only on Saturdays all over the year from 8 A.M. to 2 P.M. The market offers California grown produce, artisan food, and many other specialty items. In the market there are 150 vendors who sell fish, oysters, bread, sauces, olive oil, coffee, pastry, Thai food, coffee drinks and at the top of the market one can enjoy live music from Mercato Artists. This is the best market to shop around things which you want to buy.
- Name: Little Italy Mercato
- Address: West Cedar Street from Kettner to Front Street San Diego, CA 92101
- Phone: 619-233-3769
- Manager: Catt White
- Opening hour: Saturday: 8 am – 2 pm
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.littleitalymercato.com
7. Sunday: Hillcrest Market
Source: Rob Bertholf
This market is opened on Sundays only from 9 am to 2 pm. There are about 175 vendors which sell seasonal fruits, gifts, arts and crafts and flowers. Some of the vendors prepare food and hot food items for their customers. This market is reputed as best farmers market in San Diego. You can also enjoy weekly entertainment programs which are performed by local bands and Shawn Rohlf in the market. The market is located in between Lincoln Street and Normal Avenue.
- Name: Hillcrest Farmers Market & Open Air Bazaar
- Address: 3960 Normal Street at Lincoln (Adjacent to the DMV) San Diego, California 92103
- Phone: 619-237-1632
- Manager: David Larson
- Opening hour: Sunday: 9 am – 2 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Hillcrestfarmersmarket.com
Hope you enjoy reading the list of the top farmer market present in San Diego.
Have a good trip and travel!