Source: Sean Freese
Santa Rosa has a number of farmers markets which are famous destinations for different varieties of household products, vegetables, fruits, grocery and many other things of day to day use. These markets are open on particular days of the week. One can easily find those things which they are looking for in the market. Some famous markets in Santa Rosa are given below:
1. Sebastopol Farm Market
This market is open on Sundays all over the year from 10 AM to 1:30 PM. People of all ages whether young or old come to market for buying best vegetables and fruits, cheese, eggs and goods produced by The Green Grocer Company, Willie bird and much more. There is also something for kids in this market, Lolly’s baby farm, music, and magician.
- Name: Sebastopol Farm Market
- Address: Sonoma County West Weeks Way Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Phone: (707) 522-9305
- Hours: Sundays: 10am-1:30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sebastopolfarmmarket.org
2. Community Market Natural Foods
Source: U.S. Department of Agriculture
This market is open all the days of the week but best day for shopping is Monday here. It is open from 8AM to 9 PM. You can shop for natural food, organic products. Also, there are available health products and many other daily use items.
- Name: Community Market Natural Foods
- Address: 6762 Sebastopol Ave Ste 100 Sebastopol, CA95472
- Phone: (707) 407-4020
- Website: www.srcommunitymarket.com
3. Forestville Farmers Market
The market opens on Tuesdays from 4PM to 7PM and main selling items of the market include fresh produce of fruits and vegetables, bakery products such as bread and pastries. Household goods and health products such as candles, gifts, lotions, soaps, salves, and hand-made craft items are also available here.
- Name: Forestville Farmers Market
- Address: Downtown Forestville On Hwy 116 Forestville, CA 95436
- Phone: (707) 887-2015
- Hours: Tuesdays: 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Website: www.forestvillefarmersmarket.com/
- Email: email@example.com
4. Santa Rosa Certified Farmers Market
This market was established in 1967 and is open mainly on two days of week Wednesday and Saturday. But on Wednesdays it is the best time for shopping because you can easily park your car, easily do shopping and buy a variety of products such as meat, eggs, chicken, honey, mushrooms, duck,bakery products and also enjoy snacks and food.
- Name: Santa Rosa Original Certified Farmers Market
- Address: 50 Mark West Springs Rd, Santa Rosa, CA 95403, United States
- Phone: +1 707-522-8629
- Website: www.thesantarosafarmersmarket.com
5. Cotati Community Farmers Market
Cotati Farmers market is open only on Thursdays from 4:30 PM to 7:30 PM. It offers local agriculture products, artisan foods, hot dinner fare and wines of different types. The market is a superb place to enjoy with family and feel the small town atmosphere.
- Name: Cotati Community Farmers Market
- Address: La Plaza Park Cotati, 94931
- Phone: (415) 999-5635
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.communityfarmersmarkets.com
6. Cloverdale Farmers Market
This market is open only on Friday all over the year from 5:00 PM. It is a certified market where you can buy artisan foods, hot foods, wine and beer along with Friday night live concerts. Here you can easily buy grocery items, fresh flowers, baked goods and much more at a very reasonable rate.
- Name: Cloverdale Farmers Market
- Address: Cloverdale Boulevard, Between 1st St & 2nd St Cloverdale, CA 95425
- Phone: (707) 893-7211
- Opening hour: Fridays: 5:30pm – dusk
- Email: CloverFarmersMarket@gmail.com
- Website: www.CloverdaleFarmersMarket.com
7. Redwood Empire Farmer Market
Source: Danielle Buma
This market is open only on Saturday in the western parking lot of Veteran building till June and shifts to the eastern parking lot in July. You can shop for pastured eggs, soy free freedom ranger chicken, lamb, and pork. The market is open on 8:30 AM to 1 PM. There are nearly about 30 vendors in the market.
- Name: Redwood Empire Farmer Market
- Address: 1351 Maple Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95404, United States
- Phone: +1 707-237-5340
- Opening Day: Saturday & Wednesday
- Opening Hours: 8:30AM–1PM
Have a good trip and travel!