The City of Sonoma, which is located in Sonoma Valley, Sonoma County of the State of California is highly reputable for its Mexican cultural heritage, hot summers or cool winters and a variety of attractive California Landmarks to visit such as the Lachryma Montis also known as the “Tears of the Mountain”. If you’ve heard of the widely acclaimed Mexican military infrastructure, the Presidio of Sonoma, you could also add it up to your list of places to visit in Sonoma. However, as you roam around the county of Sonoma, there are fifteen (15) hotels that we highly recommend for you to stay and relax. These hotels are complete with all the services and amenities that you need as you go about your list of schedule while staying in the Sonoma County of California U.S.A.
1. Hampton Inn & Suites – Rohnert Park
Sonoma County presents one of its fabulous hotels, the Hampton Inn, and Suites, which provides complete and amazing amenities that you’re looking for. This could be the place for you to relax and dine in as you explore the adventurous places in Sonoma. Its staff will assist you with your requests and offer advice to any queries you have as to fancy dine-in restaurants or family get-away in that area.
- Name: Hampton Inn & Suites
- Address: 6248 Redwood Drive, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
- Phone No: Local: 707-586-8700
- Check-In Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 12:00 p.m.
- Website: http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/index.html
2. Riverlane Resort
Fishing trips could be exhilarating so why not get a room at Riverlane resort so that every time you want to take a break from any outdoor activities, you could lie in a coach and read your favorite book while overlooking a breathtaking landscape. This resort is near restaurants, shopping centers, gift shops, and other scenic views at Sonoma California. The available accommodations are one bedroom, various cabins depending on the size of visitors who’ll stay complete with a fireplace, kitchen to cook your delicacies, television with dozens of channels and a bathroom. WIFI is also available for your technological gadgets. There’s no better place to be than here at Riverlane Resort.
- Name: Riverlane Resort
- Address: 16320 1st Street, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Phone No: 800-201-2324
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Valley Ford Hotel
Your vacation plan or even honeymoon wouldn’t be complete without Valley Ford Hotel which is located near the Bodega Bay and Northern California Coast at the Sonoma Countryside. Valley Ford is a serene place to hide with 7 glamorous guest rooms, a delightful restaurant, and spa.
- Name: Valley Ford Hotel
- Address: 14415 California 1, Valley Ford, CA 94972
- Phone No.: 707-876-1983
- Website: www.vfordhotel.com
4. Fairfield Inn and Suites Sebastopol
Fairfield Inn is situated at a location great for trekking, buying bargain finds at the town, tasting dairy products in different farms. The guestrooms provide entertainment through a 32 inches flat screen, soft beds for resting and delicious breakfast in the morning as you plan your itinerary for the day.
- Name: Fairfield Inn and Suites Sebastopol
- Address:1101 Gravenstein Highway South, Sebastopol, CA 95472
- Phone No.: 707-829-6677
- Standard and Executive rooms available.
5. Holiday Inn Express Windsor
Stylish and splendid, Holiday Inn Express gives you the experience of a lifetime for its awesome service accommodations. It is the place to relax when exhausted after hours or days of going back and forth within the Sonoma County, visiting places and tourist spots.
- Name: Holiday Inn Express Windsor
- Address: 8865 Conde Lane, Windsor, CA 95492
- Phone No: 707-837-0808
- Website: www.ihg.com
- Check-In Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 p.m.
- Credit Cards accepted
6. Bodega Bay Lodge
This Lodge is situated on the hillside near the Sonoma Coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean, as well as the magnificent Bodega Bay. It’s a one hour travel from the Northern part of San Francisco. It has a superb cuisine, glittering and clear swimming pools and numerous spa services for a first-rate massage.
- Name: Bodega Bay Lodge
- Address: 103 Highway One, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
- Toll-Free No.: 888-875-3525
- Local Phone No.: 707-875-3525
- Website: www.bodegabaylodge.com
- Price: From $209
7. Extended Stay America Santa Rosa South
You will surely love to go back to the Extended Stay America Hotel after you’ve visited it once. The staff services are hospitable, coupled with stunning kitchens to cook your favorite meal. This is the best place to stay with your family and loved one, to relax while visiting the fabulous places of Sonoma.
- Name: Extended Stay America Santa Rosa South
- Address: 2600 Corby Avenue,Santa Rosa, CA 95407
- Local Phone No: 707-546-4808
- Price: From $99.99
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Healdsburg Country Gardens Lodging
The Cottage is surrounded with vineyard views where wine is processed or made. It has a large deck and the bedrooms could accommodate six guests with amenities such as a hot tub, fireplace to bring warmth from the cold weather and a wonderful kitchen.
- Name: Healdsburg Country Gardens Lodging
- Address: 670 Bailhache Avenue, Healdsburg, CA 95448
- Local Phone No: 707-431-8630
- Website: www.hcountrygardens.com
- Price: From $195
- Check-In Time: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11:00 p.m.
9. Sonoma’s Best Guest Cottages
Sonoma’s Best Guest Cottages is only walking distance from the well-known Sonoma Plaza east of Sonoma and has about four bedrooms and fabulous fireplace to light up the entire cottage. It is surrounded by a splendid garden that draws you closer to nature. A great place to bond with your loved ones and friends.
- Name: Sonoma’s Best Guest Cottages
- Address: 1190 E. Napa Street, Sonoma, CA 95476
- Local Phone No: 707-933-0340
- Website: www.sonomacounty.com
- Price: From $151-$200
10. Guerneville Lodge
Visiting Sonoma County would be remarkable if you decide to stay at the Guerneville Lodge which is located near the vast Russian River. Highly reputable restaurants and dine-in cafes could be found a few meters away from this lodge so most places and shopping centers are quite near the place and accessible to you.
- Name: Guerneville Lodge
- Address: 15905 River Road, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Local Phone No: 707-869-0102
- E-mail at email@example.com
- Price: From $189
11. WorldMark by Windsor
This resort is situated in the small town of Windsor of the Sonoma County. You will definitely enjoy the warm ambiance of the people, the surrounding areas and get to shop the food that you’d like to eat meat or any delicacy at any local market just walking distance from WorldMark. It is also geographically located on ten acres of land encompassed by multiple 3- story buildings. In addition, Windsor is also the focal point for the celebration of the Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Festival, which is one of the most anticipated events in Windsor.
- Name: WorldMark Windsor
- Address: 1251 Shiloh Road, Windsor, CA 95492
- Local Phone No: 800-867-2095
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.worldmarkbywyndham.com
12. EL PUEBLO INN
Coastal Retreat Hotel offers two (2) contemporary bedrooms, internet access for your online needs, bathrooms good for two (2), a spa, and visible views of the Ocean line.
- Name: Coastal Retreat
- Address: 329 Las Plumas Court, Bodega Bay, CA 94923
- Local Phone No: 800-888-3565
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.elpuebloinn.com
13. Hummingbird Cottage
Sonoma County is one of the superb destinations in the U.S., and amazes tourists and visitors with its list of options in terms of board and lodging as well as places to journey to. The Hummingbird cottage is one romantic place to stay for married couples and families. Complete with bed and breakfast, vacation rentals, outside pools and campgrounds, the kids and adults would definitely enjoy.
- Name: Hummingbird Cottage
- Address: Jenner, CA 95450
- Local Phone No.: 707-865-9905
- Price: From $175
- Check-In Time: 3 p.m.
- Check-Out Time: 11 a.m.
14. Hotel Petaluma
Hotel Petaluma is the pride hotel of the Sonoma County. It started in the year 1924 and has been renovated dozens of times to keep up with the improving town and community. It gives a high standard of quality and service to its patrons and has over ninety (90) guestrooms with upgraded hotel facilities fit for individual and group meetings or celebrations.
- Name: Hotel Petaluma
- Address: 106 Washington Street, Petaluma, CA 94952
- Local Phone No.: 707-559-3393
- Check-in time: 3 p.m.
- Check-out time: 12 p.m.
- Website: www.sheratonsonoma.com
15. Santa Nella House
The Victorian Era has come alive in the Santa Nella House for its antique furniture, traditional fireplace and eloquent bathrooms sure to satisfy your style and taste in the liberal arts. Even more exciting are the homemade treats given to visitors and guests before they sleep. Complete with hotel amenities, this house is a great place to enjoy your weekend outing or even summer vacation at Sonoma County.
- Name: Santa Nella House
- Address: 12130 Hwy 116, Guerneville, CA 95446
- Phone No.: 877-869-9488
- Local Phone No.: 707-869-9488
- Website: www.santanellahouse.com
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Innkeepers and Owners: Mike and Debbie Brooks
The Sonoma hotels are one of the best in the State of California. The amenities and staff service are excellently provided for. The above-enumerated hotels are awesome places to stay whenever you decide to have a vacation in the Sonoma County. Aside from the amazing environment and perfect view of nature, the food and drinks are delicious and will be served to you hot and newly cooked. Relaxing venues such as the spa or pool are also available for tourists to enjoy. Sonoma hotels will definitely provide you with a heaven-like experience, one that you’ll keep coming back for.
Have a good trip and travel!