Sonoma County is filled with delectable fine dine-in restaurants that will suit your taste, filled with classy chefs and waitresses that would cater to your delicate needs and advice you to the most appealing and delicious meal that you could ever have while staying at the Sonoma County in California U.S.A. There are a number of choices that you could decide on whether you are looking for a Chinese, Mexican, American meals. On the other hand, there are also cafes within the vicinity that could serve you with the finest coffee and tea while you chat with your friends and families. So here at the top 15 Restaurants that we deliberately collated to help you in your vacation at Sonoma. Enjoy.
1. J’s Grill and Cafe
J’s Grill and Café could be seen within the kilometer radius of Rincon Valley at Sonoma County known for its superb cuisine. The restaurant offers a mix of American and European food that will surely satisfy your appetite. The service is great and the food is affordable for your budget. The staff will welcome you with great pleasure and delight as you step in their doorway.
- Name: J’s Grill and Cafe
- Address: 104 Calistoga Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95409
- Local Phone No.: 707-538-5255
- Open: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Website: www.jsgrillcafe.com
2. Chevys Mexican Restaurant Santa Rosa
Are you looking for some hot Mexican food, tacos, nachos in different flavors and served in various styles? Why not go to Chevys Mexican Restaurant and try their featured menu before going out for a stroll along the Sonoma Plaza. Check out their flavored fruit juices to quench your thirst. The food and the music will absolutely recharge your lost energy. This place is awesome to bring your families and friends as you eat while reminiscing memories of old.
- Name: Chevys Mexican Restaurant Santa Rosa
- Address: 24 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No.: 707-571-1082
- Open: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
3. Mary’s Pizza Shack – 4th St
Do you love pizza filled with grated cheese and exquisite toppings? Mary’s Pizza Shack is the place you’re looking for with a menu filled with delicious pasta, all types of flavored pizza with mackerel cheese and steamed meatballs. Just around the corner on Fourth Street Avenue you will see a stylish and yet historical building where Mary’s Pizza is situated. They have the most magnificent Italian food in the Sonoma Area.
If you’d be meeting up with a number of people, this restaurant could take you in for its numerous tables available. Kids, teenagers and adults would surely get the most out of this place for its wide range of cuisine. You could go at any time of the day and enjoy their hot and good-tasting meals.
- Name: Mary’s Pizza Shack – 4th St
- Address: 615 4th Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Local Phone No.: 707-571-1959
- Website: https://www.maryspizzashack.com/locations/santa-rosa-downtown
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open:Sunday – Thursday 11am – 11pmFriday & Saturday, 11am – midnight
4. A’roma Roasters
The aroma of a warm blended coffee helps soothe the senses, keeps you awake and active for a long night stroll at the Sonoma Valley. The A’roma Roasters is recognized for its wide variety of essential coffee and tea that is highly received by the local residents of Sonoma. What better way to spend the night in this coffee shop with your loved one, drinking sweet smelling and brewed coffee while chatting in the midnight hours.
- Name: A’roma Roasters
- Address: 95 Fifth Street., Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No.: 707-576-7765
- Open:Sunday: 7 am to 10pmMon-Thurs: 6 am to 11 pmFriday: 6 am to MidnightSaturday: 7 am to Midnight
- Website: http://aromaroasters.com/main.html
5. La Perla Peruvian Cuisine
Tired of the same old meals that you buy from the market and dip fry due to a fully loaded schedule? If you have been eating the same classification of lunch, dinner, and dessert, then try the La Perla Peruvian Cuisine Restaurant for a whole new dish serving that you could relish on. Aside from the appetizing plates, the ambiance is also very presentable and inspiring.
- Name: La Perla Peruvian Cuisine
- Address: 522 Seventh Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No.: 707-324-9548
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.laperlasr.com/
- Open: Tuesday to Friday: 5 p.m. – 9 p.m., Saturday: 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday: 4 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Closed on Mondays
6. Bruno’s on Fourth
Sonoma County California is proud to present Bruno’s On Fourth Restaurant for its homemade menu with a long list of enjoyable mashed potatoes coupled with luscious meatloaves served with hot and cheesy macaroni. Since the year 2007, this restaurant has been distinct for its rich and savory dishes.
- Name: Bruno’s on Fourth
- Address: 1226 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Local Phone No.: 707-569-8222
- Website: http://www.brunosonfourth.com/
- Open: Brunch on Sunday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lunch on Tuesday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dinner on Tuesday to Sunday: 5 p.m. to 9. p.m.
7. Blue Beagle Coffee
Blue Beagle Coffee has hot brewed coffee with all kinds of sweet tasting pastries and baked cakes and bread to entice its customers. The food is fresh from the oven and the coffee still hot and tasty to the palette. This is a good place to be to have your morning breakfast or late night snack.
- Name: Blue Beagle Coffee
- Address: 540 Larkfield Center, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Local Phone No.: 707-535-0776
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.bluebeaglecoffee.com/
- Open: Monday – Saturday: 7am to 3pm, Sundays: 7am to 2pm
8. Bistro 29
Bistro 29 is filled with insatiable food that is quite luring to the taste buds. Their expertise on and bestsellers such us the sweet tasting creeps will certainly keep you coming back for more. Bistro 29 is the center of Sonoma County at California that is open for all kinds of occasions and celebrations for the family or even for company meetings and get-together.
- Name: Bistro 29
- Address: 620 Fifth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Local Phone No.: 707-546-2929
- Website: http://www.bistro29.com/
- E-mail: bistro29
- Open: Dinner: Tuesday – Thursday:5:00PM – 9:00PM, Friday & Saturday:5:00PM – 9:30PM
9. Ca’Bianca Italian Restaurant
Are you up for an Italian romance at the Ca’Bianca Italian Restaurant where the menu is filled with Italian recipe and delicious spaghetti, pasta, salad and seafood meals. It is located in Sonoma County where their goodies range from cooking styles in different parts of Italy like Sicilia and Milano. Visit this restaurant for a one of a kind experience.
- Name: Ca’Bianca Italian Restaurant
- Address: 835 Second Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Local Phone No: 707-542-5800
- Website: http://www.cabianca.com/
- Open:Dinner: 5 p.m., Lunch: Monday to Friday at 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
10. China Garden Restaurant
Chinese food could be found in Sonoma County at the China Garden Restaurant. Try going into this place for delicious and flavorsome homemade meals that would satisfy your hunger and cravings. Complete with delicacy and surroundings designed with Chinese decorations, you will feel like you’re in China for real. So take the time to bring your friends into this magnificent restaurant.
- Name: China Garden Restaurant
- Address: 429 Stony Point Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No.: 707-526-9799
- Open: Tue-Thu: 11:30 am – 9pm, Fri: 11:30 am – 9:30 pm, Sat-Sun: 11:30 am – 9pm
- Closed: Monday
11. Cavaliere’s Bakery – Santa Rosa
Taking a vacation in Sonoma County, California is an exceptional experience, however with all the food and fancy restaurants, you wouldn’t want to break your diet. If this is the case then you could go and visit the Cavaliere’s Bakery for light meals that are superb in taste added a classic touch by the restaurant staff and management. You will feel at home in this place.
- Name: Cavaliere’s Bakery – Santa Rosa
- Address: 2600 Mendocino Ave, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
- Local Phone No.: 707-546-1047
- Open: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
12. Dick Blomster’s Korean Diner
Sonoma County is not only all about American food but it also has restaurants such as Dick Blomster’s Korean Diner that have a menu full of Korean dish from the spicy kimchi to Korean hotdog open from 5 p.m. onwards. This restaurant is family and kid friendly, with vegetables and pickles that will tingle your senses. The kids will definitely love the dishes offered by Dick Blomsters.
- Name: Dick Blomster’s Korean Diner
- Address: 112 Fourth Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No.: 707-525-1690
- Website: http://dickblomsters.com/
- Open:Wednesday to Sunday at 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
13. Flavor Bistro
A lot of local residents in Sonoma dine in this restaurant for its flavor-full dishes and tasteful food. Flavor’s goal is to satisfy its customers with the best and high standard delicacies at very affordable prices. Lunch and dinner are served and you could even order take-out if you intend to bring your food at a picnic outing while gazing at the fields of Sonoma with your loved one.
Food is catchy and the amount is not too pricey, this is definitely the Bistro of the Century.
- Name: Flavor Bistro
- Address: 96 Old Courthouse Square, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Website: http://www.flavorbistro.com/
- Open: Late Breakfast Served on Monday to Friday at 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Saturday & Sunday Brunch at 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
14. Franchetti’s Woodfire Kitchen
Looking for a dessert to satisfy your palettes? Franchetti’s Woodfire Kitchen has a wider range of salads and desserts. You could order these delights for a larger serving as compared to other dine in establishments that offer the same types of menu.
- Name: Franchetti’s Woodfire Kitchen
- Address: 1229 N Dutton Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
- Local Phone No: 707-526-1229
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.biteclubeats.com/franchettis-wood-fire-kitchen-santa-rosa/
- Open: Breakfast and lunch: Monday through Friday, 9am to 2:30pm, Brunch: Saturday and Sunday: 9am to 1:30pm
Dinner: Wednesday through Sunday, 5pm to 8:30pm (last seating)
15. Gary Chu’s – Gourmet Chinese Cuisine
Chinese food is popular nowadays for their scrumptious and yummy meals where they serve up to over five (5) viands per meal. Gary Chu’s has a high reputation in Sonoma County for its outstanding food and meals. Enjoy their Chinese Cuisine with your family and friends.
- Name: Gary Chu’s – Gourmet Chinese Cuisine
- Address: 611 5th Street,Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Local Phone No.: 707-526-5840
- Website: http://www.garychus.com/
- Open:Tuesday-Friday at 11:30 AM – 3:00 PM & 4:00 PM – 9:30 PM, Saturday at 11:30 AM – 10:00 PM,Sunday at 11:30 AM – 9:00 PM
- Closed: Monday
Have a Good Trip and Travel!