Soller is a seaside port town in Majorca. This place is well known for its natural beauty, local attractions and the hospitality of the locals. Taking a stroll towards the port is also a famous past time among tourists who visit the town. There are also plenty of specialty stores in the area where you can find unique items that are only available in Soller.
1. Cas Siquier
When you enter Cas Siquier, you’ll find an assortment of goods that you might find interesting. It is also worth to take your time and browse the many items in this shop, to buy as souvenirs to take back home. The owner is very friendly and speaks English as well.
- Address: Carrer de la Marina, 10, 07108 Port de Soller
- Phone: +34 971 631 532
- Business Hours: 12:00 (noon) – 9:00 pm
- Website: http://cassiquier.blogspot.com/
2. Ben Calçat
When it comes to being unique, Ben Calcat takes the cake. This is a store that sells handcrafted shoes that are made from “recycled car tires”. The original design is a hit among people and the colorful shoes are very appealing. If anything else, the theme of Majorca is strongly felt from these products.
- Address: Carrer de sa Lluna, 74, 07100 Soller, Illes Balears
- Phone: +34 971 63 28 74
- Business Hours: 9:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Website: http://www.bencalcat.es/
3. Plaza 13 Couture
Once you enter Plaza 13 Couture, you’ll notice that it’s a store that is specially catered for women. Here you can purchase ready-made clothes or request for something that is tailor made. The ambiance of the place is quite nice because of the interior design. The tailor made clothes that have simple designs are of reasonable price as well.
- Address: Plaza de la Constitution 13, 07100, Soller, Majorca
- Phone: 697 4342 15
- Business Hours:
- 11:00 am – 2:30 pm (Monday – Friday)
- 4:30 pm – 8:00 pm (Saturday)
- Website: https://plaza13couture.wordpress.com
Somni sells dresses, jeans, bags, accessories and other items that can also be considered as a souvenir. All the items are reasonably priced and is made with unique designs. The summer dresses are quite trendy and is quite popular with the women. Taking some time to visit this store may give you unexpected surprises.
- Address: c/ sa lluna,28, Soller
- Phone: +34 971 63 46 70
5. ModaMania Boutique Multimarca
ModaMania Boutique Multimarca is a specialty store that caters to men and women. While most of the items within the store are geared towards women, there are also unique items that are exclusive to men. All the items are made from high-quality materials which make the clothes stylish and durable.
- Address: 07108, Puerto de Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 87 68
- Website: http://www.modamania.es/
6. Arte Artesania
If you’re done shopping for clothes, you might want to visit Arte Artesania for a change of pace. Here you’ll find various works of art like paintings, sculptures and ceramics. There are also jewelry and accessories that are artistically made by the shops designers. Regular exhibitions of local and international art designers are also held in Arte Artesania.
- Address: C/ Sa lluna 43, Soller
- Phone: +34 971 63 17 32
- Website: www.arteartesania.com
7. Fet a Sóller
Fet a Sóller can be considered as a small outpost that sells various products from Soller. Here you’ll find food products, olive oils, spices, Majorcan Products and other items that is produced locally. The unique thing about Fet a Sóller is that they also have an online store that accept orders from different countries around the world.
- Address: C./ Romaguera, 12, Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 88 39
- Business Hours: 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
- Website: http://www.fetasoller.com/es/mallorca-shop.php
Have a good trip and travel!