Soller is a very touristy town surrounded by mountains and graced by the sea. It has many local attractions like restaurants, bars, cycling trails and of course, the beach. There are also plenty of specialty shops that is scattered all over the city, where you can buy souvenirs for your friends and acquaintances.
1. Kingfisher Restaurant
Kingfisher is a popular restaurant in Soller and it specializes in seafood cuisines. The place is clean and offers a great view of the harbor which stimulates your appetite. The meals are very tasty and you can see the effort that was put into making it. Definitely one of the best places to go if you’re looking for a place to eat in Soller.
- Address: Calle San Ramon de Penyafort 25, 07108 Port de Soller, Soller, Majorca, Spain
- Phone: +34 971- 63 -8856
- Business Hours: 12:00 noon – 11:00 pm
- Website: kingfishersoller.com
2. Don Pedro
Don Pedro is one of the few restaurants in Soller that will make you say “Wow”. Although the menu doesn’t have a great selection, the ones you can order is guaranteed to satisfy your food cravings. If you visit Don Pedro, you have to eat their special “Burgers”. It is the most popular item on their menu and a lot of tourists attest to its greatness.
- Address: Paseo de la Playa Numero 18 | Puerto de Soller, 07108 Port de Soller
- Phone: +34 656 347015
- Business Hours: 12:00 noon – 11:30 pm
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/donpedrobistro
3. Restaurante Es Passeig
Restaurants in Soller have their own specialty dishes. For Restaurante Es Passeig it would be their one-meter tapas. If possible, try to get a seat inside the restaurant. The interior design is quite good and it gives you a different feel from the other restaurants in Soller. It could get very crowded at times but the food is worth it.
- Address: Paseo De La Playa, 8 Passeig De La Platja, 07108 Port de Soller, Soller
- Phone: +34 971 63 02 17
- Business Hours: 1:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Website: http://www.espasseig.com/
4. El Sabor Restaurant
The great thing about El Sabor Restaurant is that there are a few non-Mallorcan dishes on their menu. This restaurant is conveniently located near the port and gives a great view of the surrounding area. It’s hard not to fall in love with their tuna dishes as well as their desserts.
- Address: Ctra. del Puerto 72, 07108 Port de Soller, Soller, Majorca, Spain
- Phone: +34 971 63 82 84
- Business Hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/elsaborsolleric/
5. So Caprichos Restaurant
So Caprichos Restaurant is what you’d call unique in more ways than one. There are items on their menu like snails, which is quite popular with tourists and locals alike. They are also well known for their steak and tapas and the location is great. The view is quite romantic as well and the staff is friendly and their service is impeccable.
- Address: Sant Ramon de Penyafort, 15, 07108 Port de Soller
- Phone: +34 971 63 00 95
- Business Hours: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
6. Restaurant Ses Oliveres
Restaurant Ses Olivares is a great place to dine and watch the world go by. The food is great and the staff is polite and friendly. Their seafood paella is very popular and the prawn and lamb dishes are very delicious. Great food for a reasonable price, what more can you ask for?
- Address: Passeig Traves, 18, 07108 Port de Soller
- Phone: +34 971-63 41-68
- Business Hours: 9:00 am – 12:30 am
- Website: sollervirtual.com/restaurantes/sesoliveres.html
7. SaBarca Restaurant
Many refer to SaBarca Restaurant as a gem. At first glance, you’d think that its just another seaside restaurant in Soller. It’s a bit expensive compared to the other restaurants in the area but the food is amazing. Their prawns are excellent and their other specialty dishes can put a smile on your face.
- Address: Passeig Es Traves 19, 07108 Port de Soller, Soller
- Phone: 971-6399-43
- Website: www.sabarcasoller.com
Have a good trip and travel!