The best way to reach Soller is by riding the train from Palma. As the scenery changes and the sweet scent of oranges engulf you, you will arrive at a land on which time seemed to stop. Soller also referred to as the Golden Valley is an amazing Majorcan town near the sea.
1. Hotel Salvia
Hotel Salvia is probably the most popular hotel in Soller. The rooms are clean, spacious and offer an amazing view of the sea and mountains. The food and service are impeccable, which makes you want to choose the same hotel if ever you decide to return to Soller. The overall feeling within the hotel is quite luxurious and you’re guaranteed to have a very comfortable stay if you happen to choose this hotel as your lodging.
- Address: Calle de la Palma 18, 07100, Soller, Majorca, Spain
- Phone: 34 94458 0336
- Website: www.hotelsalvia.com
2. Ca’s Curial
Conveniently located at the edge of the town, Ca’s Curial is a hotel on which you can leisurely spend your days without worries. You’ll find yourself staying at comfortable and clean rooms which are great for those who love to travel. The staff is also very polite, friendly and willing to assist you anytime.
- Address: Camino de la Villalonga 21, 07100, Soller, Majorca
- Phone: 34 965 02 02 27
- Website: http://www.cascurial.com/
3. Hotel Esplendido
Just as the name suggest, this hotel is quite splendid. Well furnished rooms with complete amenities await those who are planning to stay at Esplendido Hotel. It has two pools where you can enjoy a relaxing swim to soothe your tired body. It is also a few minutes away from the best restaurants and shops in Soller.
- Address: Es Traves, 5, 07108 Sóller, Illes Balears, Spain
- Phone: +34 97163 1850
- Website: www.esplendidohotel.com
4. Aimia Hotel
What makes Aimia Hotel stand out from the rest due to their friendly and helpful staff. You’ll feel at ease because they make you feel special and their service is excellent. It may not be the most luxurious hotel in Soller, but it is without a doubt one of the best hotels where you can enjoy your stay with a peace of mind.
- Address: Santa Maria del Cami, 07108 Port de Soller, Majorca
- Phone: +34 971 63 12 00
- Website: http://www.aimiahotel.com/default-en.html
5. Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel
Jumeirah Port Hotel have great facilities including a spa where you can relax your body or head to the gym to exercise. You also have the option to choose the view for your rooms (Mountains or the Sea) if ever they are available. The food that they serve is great and if you happen to be a hearty eater, you can have your fill at the breakfast buffet every morning.
- Address: Calle Belgica s/n, 07108 Port de Soller, Soller, Majorca, Spain
- Phone: 00 1 800-4402144
- Website: www.jumeirah.com/en/
6. Es Port Hotel
Es Port Hotel is just a 2-minute walk from the Port of Soller. Its location is ideal for travelers who are looking for a place to stay with walking distance from the shops and restaurants in this seaside town. The view of the harbor especially during sunset is very romantic and is perfect for couples!
- Address: Calle Antonio Montis s/n, Puerto De Soller, 07108 Port de Soller
- Phone: 00 34 965 02 09 28
- Website: http://www.hotelesport.com/
7. Hotel L’Avenida
Hotel L’Avenida exhibits a calm and relaxing atmosphere. Just a 5-minute walk from the town square, this hotel is known for its excellent rooms and very friendly staff. The elegance of the place is not seen from the outside but once you go in, you’ll see a place that is bound to captivate and ease all of your worries.
- Address: Gran Via, 9, 07100, Soller, Majorca, Spain
- Phone: +34 971 63- 40 75
- Website: www.avenida-hotel.com
Have a good trip and travel!