When the sun goes down in the town of Soller, it gives rise to a fun filled night of dancing, drinking, and music. Unknown to many, Soller is a town filled with many bars, restaurants and cafe’s that serve as a hangout place for people who are looking for an exciting and memorable nightlife experience.
1. Altamar Discoteca
Altamar Discoteca is a place where you can party until the wee hours of the morning. You can either sing at the Karaoke or dance along with the crowd as the resident DJ (Oscar Romero) raise the beat to make everyone sway to the music. A great place to spend the nights with your friends and acquaintances!
- Address: C/ Es Través, 28 Sótano Soller
- Phone: 971 631205
- Business Hours: 11:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Altamar-Discoteca-212819315415376/
True to its name, this bar is quite small. However, that doesn’t stop the people from gathering here every night to drink the night away. Conveniently located near the sea, it gives stunning views of the sunset. While drinking and merry making is the norm, they also have DJ’s performing on a weekly basis.
- Address: Es Través 9, Puerto de Sóller
- Phone: +34 691 84 40 34
- Website: http://www.minibarsoller.com/
3. Sunset Lounge Bar
Sunset Lounge Bar is a romantic place that is suitable for couples. The balcony overlooking the port offers great views of the surrounding area which completes the overall setup. While the drinks are the main attraction of the bar, they also serve local and international cuisines like sushi for people who wants to taste something different from time to time.
- Address: Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, Puerto De Sóller, Islas Baleares, Spain, 07108
- Phone: +34 971 63 78 88
- Business Hours: 5:00 pm – 1:00 am
- Website: https://www.jumeirah.com/en/hotels-resorts/mallorca/jumeirah-port-soller-hotel-and-spa/restaurants–bars/sunset-bar/
4. Cava Cafe Bar
Cava Cafe is a great place to listen to live music and spend the night with friends and acquaintances. You can order cocktails, wines, beer and snacks and wait for morning to come. The food and drinks are reasonably priced and the place could get very crowded during the weekends.
- Address: Santa Caterina d´Alexandria, Puerto de Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 51 37
- Business Hours: Open 24 hours
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/cavaportdesoller
5. Cafeteria Sa Creu
Cafeteria sa Creu makes you feel at ease in more ways than one. Although this is a bar, the atmosphere is quite light and it’s easy to talk to people. The food and drinks are great and the company is even better. The owner likes to get to know the people who enter his shop and does his best to cater to everyone’s taste.
- Address: Calle Juli Ramis, Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 42 93
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Cafeteria-Sa-Creu-438974076209550/
6. Bar Nadal
Bar Nadal is conveniently located near the town square. Because of its location, the overall atmosphere can be very busy during the mornings and a bit light during the night. A great place to drink a glass of wine and talk about things that happened during the day. It also stays open a bit late compared to the surrounding stores in the area.
- Address: Plaça Constitució 8, 07100 Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 34 40
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bar-Nadal/164603203606304
7. Bar Es Firó
One of the perks in Bar Es Firo is the orange juice. Like everywhere else in Soller, the oranges are freshly squeezed and a great thirst quencher. The terrace offers a good view of the area and a perfect place to see the famous tram of Soller. The food is standard but it is served quickly by the friendly staff.
- Address: plaça Constitució nº 10B, Sóller
- Phone: +34 971 63 01 34
- Business Hours: 7:15am – 12:00 am
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/baresfiro?rf=135925749816813
Have a good trip and travel!