Tarifa is one of the most beautiful towns in Spain. It is situated in the province of Cádiz, Andalusia, on the southernmost coast of Spain. It is also famous to go out, entertain and relax at night. However, here are some of the lists of nightlife to chill out in Tarifa.
1. Almedina Cafe Bar
Almedina Cafe Bar is definitely one of the most famous bars in Tarifa. The cafe is built into the historical city wall behind the castle & below town hall. The Cafe bar is awesomely well decorated and the rooms are spacious. Every Thursday night there is a live flamenco concert just before midnight with various artists of the local area. And the best part? Free Entrance!!
- Name: Almedina Cafe Bar
- Address: Calle Almedina, 3, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 956 68 04 74
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hour: Tuesday to Sunday: 23: 00-02: 00 Morning: 11: 00-16: 00pm
- Website: http://www.almedinacafe.net/
2. Cafe Central
Cafe Central Tarifa is situated about 100 me from the large church in the center of Tarifa. it is a right place to pick and relax at night. Although the price is high , it offers relaxed music, tapas, and very good wine. The place is great for groups and couples.
- Name: Cafe Central
- Address: Calle de Sancho IV ‘El Bravo’, 9, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 956 68 19 93
- Opening hour: 9:00am – 2:00am Everyday
3. Cafe del Mar Tarifa
Cafe del Mar Tarifa is located in the industrial area at the lower way in to Tarifa from N340 national road The Cafe has an amazing international and Asian kitchen with the spacious atmosphere to enjoy drinks. It also offers live music and big football match screening. It is a little expensive to enjoy at night but it worth every penny. Its specialty is group parties in the summer at the weekends.
- Name: Cafe del Mar Tarifa
- Address: Pol. La Vega, Parcela 303, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 629 27 26 18
- Opening hour: 12PM – 6AM everyday
- Website: http://www.cafedelmartarifa.es/
4. La Ruina Tarifa
La Ruina Tarifa is a club with a long history. The name was originated from the word “La Ruina” (the ruin) used to be a broken place in one of the oldest houses in town. Long before, there wasn’t even a roof above it. Some unknown guy put a bar in it and put on some music and there it was: Tarifa’s dancing temple. That’s how the bar took birth in the first place. Now, this club is totally modern, renovated but still has a little touch of old “La Ruina”. At night, they play electronic music , which boosts your mood to dance.
- Name: La Ruina Tarifa
- Address: Calle de la Santisima Trinidad, 211380 Tarifa Spain
- Phone: +34 956 689 132
- Opening hour: midnight-3am Sun-Thu, to 4am Fri & Sat
5. Carpe Diem Tarifa
Carpe Diem Tarifa is one of the most famous dance clubs in Tarifa. This dance club is a fashionably elegant with amazing modern decoration. Most of the nights they have different DJ who plays different genres of music from electronic beats to 70s grooves. Between 2 AM and 4 AM, this place is usually packed. You don’t want to miss it!
- Name: Carpe Diem Tarifa
- Address: in front of the port, close to the center
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +34 956 627 600
- Opening hour: 1:00am – 4:00am Everyday
6. Bar Aloha
Bar Aloha is a great place to be at night. Staffs are amazingly nice and all cocktails are very ridiculously tasty. This bar is best known for Mojito. They offer you best food at reasonable price with all cocktails at just 3€. This place is best for Bar scene.
- Name: Bar Aloha
- Address: Calle Lorito,, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 679 27 29 71
- Opening hour: 8:00 PM – 3:00 AM every day
7. Bar Pepepotamos
Bar Pepepotamos is the best place to dance and have a drink at night. The great atmosphere and helpful waiters make your night. Located in the heart of Tarifa, the bar is best for groups. The loud music with awesome crowds makes your body move undoubtedly. Highly recommended by customers.
- Name: Bar Pepepotamos
- Address: Calle Carnicería, 4, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 956 68 26 23
- Opening hour: 11:00 Pm – 3:00 Am everyday
Have a good trip and travel!