Tarifa, primarily known as world’s most popular destinations for wind sports, is located on the southernmost coast of Spain. Hundreds of new travelers come to visit Tarifa every day. During the trip, people need to relax and eat, that’s where you’ll find the finest restaurant. Here are listed some of the best restaurants in Tarifa.
1. Cafe Azul
Cafe Azul is a little restaurant but great place to go for breakfast or brunch. It has a very nice atmosphere and friendly staffs. There are so many choices of juices and breakfast. Service is very good and highly recommended for morning breakfast.
- Name: Cafe Azul
- Address: Spain, Calle Batalla del Salado, 8, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 660 61 99 40
- Opening hour: 9 AM – 3 PM Everyday
2. Bar El Frances
Bar El Frances is a fantastic restaurant which has a great service and welcoming staffs. Dining at Bar El Frances would be a great experience since you’ll find well-priced cuisines. If you love tapas, it is a perfect place for you. Couples or family members are highly recommended.
- Name: Bar El Frances
- Address: Calle de Sancho IV El Bravo, 21, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 685 85 70 05
- Opening hour: Thursday Closed. Other days: 12:30PM – 12:00 AM
3. Bar El Ancla
Bar El Ancla is probably the best fish restaurant in not only in Tarifa but in Southern Spain too. Top notch food and different varieties of fish cuisines can be found in Bar Ancla. The staffs are professional friendly and they welcome you with a smile. Quick service and free WiFi are prominent features of Bar en Ancla.
- Name: Bar El Ancla
- Address: Carrer Virgili, 38, 07610 Can Pastilla, Illes Balears, Spain
- Phone: +34 971 26 95 28
- Opening hour: Sunday – Saturday : 7:30PM–2:30AM
- Website: http://www.barelancla.com/en
4. La Casona
— La casona Tarifa (@LaCasonaTarifa) November 19, 2014
La Casona is an astonishing restaurant which is just 5 minutes walk from Ponferrada and close to hospital del Bierzo. It is a quiet and special restaurant where delicious foods and wines are its specialties. The restaurant is very clean and cheerful waiters make your day. It is a great place for business meetings and families with children.
- Name: La Casona
- Address: Calle Real, nº 72 24411 Fuestesnuevas (León) Spain
- Phone: (+34) 987 455 358
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening Hour: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm , 7:30 pm – 12:00 am Everyday
- Website: http://restaurantelacasona.com/
5. Chilimosa Vegetarian Food
If you are looking for a vegetarian food from the different part of the world, then Chilimosa Vegetarian food is a place for you. This restaurant provides you Asian, European , American as well as Australian tasty vegetarian cuisines. The food is very authentic and fresh with an economic budget price.
- Name: Chilimosa Vegetarian Food
- Address: C/ Peso, 6 | Puerta de Jerez, 11380 Tarifa, Spain
- Phone: +34 956 68 50 92
- Opening hour: 12:30 pm – 12:00 am Everyday
6. Pachamama Bar Restaurant
Pachamama Bar Restaurant is a good place to eat pizza, burgers and steaks during the summer. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with an excellent environment. Although the restaurant is costly, it provides best food and services. There is also a terrace outside the restaurant and swimming pool to relax during summer.
- Name: Pachamama Bar Restaurant
- Address: Carretera Cadiz-malaga (N-340), KM 81, 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz, Spain
- Phone: +34 956 68 22 03
- Opening hour: 10AM – 3PM Everyday
- Website: http://www.pachamamatarifa.com/
7. Restaurante La Pescaderia
Restaurante La Pescaderia is a highly rated restaurant which is famous for quality fish and modern cuisines. The diverse menu of seafood and fish choices will make your jaw drop. the staffs are super friendly. The atmosphere of the restaurant is quiet and charming.
- Name: Restaurante La Pescaderia
- Address: Calle de la Ballesta, 32, 28004 Madrid, Spain
- Phone: +34 915 23 90 51
- Opening hour: 1PM–2AM Everyday
- Website: http://www.lapescaderiacondesa.com/
Have a good trip and travel!