Source: Sara Millán
Mijas and La Cala de Mijas is the chosen vacation spot by many vacationers for their holidays in the summertime. It’s common than the folks choose to visit the neighbouring city to enjoy the evening in one of many clubs in Fuengirola. When you desire to stay in Mijas, you may go to any of the recommended night places beneath.
1. Legends Bar La Cala
A Nice nightlife experiences with incredible bands and wonderful host. You’ll be warmly greeted on arrival and allowed to decide on where you need to sit. Service is to your desk and the ladies work tirelesslto make sure you don’t have any waiting. You will rewind a 60’s 70’s and eighty’s tribute.
- Address: Calle Estepona, 29649 Malaga Spain La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 628 35 38 84
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/legendslacala/
- Hours: 6pm – 4am
2. Retro Sports Bar
Retro Sports Bar is a superb family friendly bar. It is a nice little place to come for some leisure in addition to the good home cooked meals. The staff is welcoming and friendly and the costs are affordable too. You can also take pleasure in live music of well-known bands here.
- Address: Paseo Costa del Sol, La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 645164452
- Website: http://svea.retrobar.se/
- Hours: 1 pm – 1 am
3. Smugglers Inn
Smugglers Inn night bar opens from 5 till late at night and has a wide selection of drinks and homemade bar snacks. Service is top notch with a wide selection of beers wine and spirits. You possibly can take pleasure in live music and great homemade meals here. Overal greater place and atmosphere.
- Address: Edificio Calabella subsequent to the kids’s play pirate ship on the ocean entrance, La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 657 36 87 07
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/smugglerslacala/
- Hours: 12 am – 7 am
4. Millenium Bar
Two-thirds of the way up Calahonda mountain is this distinctive Cocktail bar, The decor matches that of any Puerto Banus or Marbella Bar, and costs far lower than the aforesaid, run by Narcisco and Jorge Ruiz, it’s kept immaculate and the service is superb, a Joyful hour is 6 p.m til 7 pm.
- Address: Calle Jose Orbaneja, Edf, El Puente Iii
- Phone: +34 952 93 47 93
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/milleniumcalahonda/
- Hours: 6pm – 4 am
5. Pals Bar
Good little pub set amongst various eating places in callehonda. Nice environment very pleasant staff and a wide variety of beers. They’ve nice singers on in the night and everybody will get up and dances. In addition, they show all soccer games. An awesome friendly bar, always made welcome.
- Address: LOCAL eighty five COMMERCIAL CENTRE EL ZOCO, 29647 Sitio de Calahonda, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 615558000
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/PALS-BAR-134632466614464/
- Hours: 10pm – 3am
6. Snack Bar Sol y Sombra
The proprietor of Snack Bar Sol y Sombra bar Antonio is a good host with a pleasant welcome and good taste in music too. They recently put in a small sound system for music nights within the winter months. The menu is basic however cheap value and contains a wide variety of tapas. Their jacket potatoes are attainable the largest on the planet!
- Address: riviera del sol,centro comercial las terrazas, 29649, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 952933765
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/esparraga
- Hours: 7 pm- 2:30am
7. Loft Calahonda
Stunning venue, the inside is clean and beautiful.Usually, end up here later at night time because it’s open fairly late. Beautiful cocktails and good service. You get a lot of free shots as well, which aren’t one of the best, however, u still have to drink. Loud music which is sweet in case you like a celebration environment.
- Address: Avenida de Espana 18, 29649 Sitio de Calahonda, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 951272699
- Website: http://www.theloftcalahonda.net/
- Hours: 6pm- 3am
Have a good trip and travel!