Source: Keith Roper
Mijas is both an enthralling traditional mountain village and sophisticated, cosmopolitan city that includes prime-quality golf courses. Costa del Sol has a lot of shopping centres and shops where you are able to do your shopping.Whatever you’re searching for, you will discover it right here.
It is a really amazing Place to shop in the village of Mijas Pueblo. There’s something for everybody. From quaint wood toys, cute and quirky, cuddly house ornaments and more. The proprietor Domini must be the nicest individual in the village and helped me enormously when shopping for gifts for you and your family.
- Address: Calle Malaga 6, 29650 Mijas Pueblo, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +(34)604130486
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/Recuerdame-1570653069875045/
- Hours: 11am – 8pm
2. Málaga Plaza Shopping Centre
Málaga Plaza is a kind of impersonal malls, very much decorated and well maintained, This shopping mall is very famous in this area, It is Located in the heart of the capital, within the Mota Armengual Road, Manchester Sq. It has been rigorously designed by native architect Angel Asenjo for the client to chill out and luxuriate inside.
- Address: C/ Armengual De La Mota, 12, Málaga, 29007, Málaga
- Phone: +34 952 61 07 16
- Website: http://www.malagaplaza.com/
- Hours: 9am – 9pm
3. Mercado Municipal de Mijas
Mercado Municipal de Mijas a great place to visit for fresh fruit and veg in addition to fish meat, It will be a little hard to bargain if you are slow in Spanish, This place is better than the supermarket and a wider selection of stock, if you’re within the village its best to go to this place.
- Address: Plaza Virgen de la Pena s/n, 29650, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 9525 89034
- Website: http://www.andalucia.org/en/events-calendar/mercado-medieval-de-la-cala-de-mijas/
- Hours: 10 am – 8 pm
4. Mijas Diamond & Jewellery Centre
The Diamond & Jewellery Centre of Mijas is very well-known across the Spain. You can purchase loose diamonds and have them set your self or have them design a setting for you. All their jewellery is in 18k gold. Their workers are very educated and helpful.
- Address: Avda. De Mejico, 10, Mijas
- Phone: +(34)952 48 5069
- Hours: 9am – 8pm
5. El Corte Ingles : Costa Mijas Shopping Centre
It’s a spacious and relaxed centre, with probably the most innovative amenities and twice as many shopping opportunities. You can find here the top national and worldwide brand names in fashion, accessories, home furnishings, leisure, culture, electronics and sports related things to buy.
- Address: Centro Comercial Costa Mijas, CN-340, KM 210, 29602 Mijas, Málaga, Spain
- Phone:+34 952 66 91 00
- Website: https://www.elcorteingles.es/centroscomerciales/es/eci/centros/centro-comercial-costa-mijas
- Hours: 9am- 10pm
6. Artesania de Espana
Whether it is extra the standard ceramics you might be in search of it’s best to go to Artesania de Espana. The ceramic artisans are simply attractive which come from all around the nation and the standard is excellent. There are however many opportunities to purchase beautiful ceramic wall hangings and pots.
- Address: Calle Malaga 2, 29650 Mijas Pueblo, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 952 48 62 03
- Website: http://www.mijasart.com/
- Hours: 10am-8pm
7. Shopping Centre Larios Centro
The shopping centre Larios Centro stands where the old Larios gin manufacturing unit used to be. Opened in 1996 and renovated in 2003, it is a fashionable 4-storey building -two flooring for retailers and two for parking, accommodating as many as 1,500 automobiles. At Larios Centro yow will discover outlets of one of the best catering, food, attire, houseware, sportswear, equipment and leisure brands.
- Address: Avda De La Aurora 25, Málaga, 29002, Málaga
- Phone: +34 952 36 90 78
- Website: http://www.larioscentro.com/
- Hours: 9am – 12:30am
Have a good trip and travel!