Source: Nick Kenrick
Mijas is both an enthralling traditional mountain village and sophisticated, cosmopolitan metropolis that includes high-quality golf courses. The white village emerges amidst evergreen pine trees, There are many Spanish tapa bars within the area. You may have to look within the small corridors and streets for conventional good Mediterranean food. The followings are one of the best eating places.
1. La Mejicana – Pizzeria Taqueria
Great service and good Mexican food on this restaurant. Incredible place for dinner with household and kids. They’ve glorious food and low costs. The waiters and waitresses are additionally very pleasant and quick. The standard of food is superb. Decent pizza, burritos at greatest, very nice
- Address: Parque Maria Zambrano, 29649, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +3495258 69 90
- Website: http://www.pizzerialamejicana.com/
- Hours: 1:00 pm – 12:00 am
2. The Village Bistro
The food is wonderful as they have a superb chef and Sophie who runs the restaurant with Irene know the way to welcome you.This restaurant is a defiant one to eat at if you’re on the costa del sol. The food is improbable an actual delight to the style buds, the waitresses are really pleasant and helpful.
- Address: Avenida de Mejico, 19, 29650 Mijas Pueblo, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34952590750
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/thevillagebistromijas/
- Hours: 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
3. Sai Indian Restaurant
Sai Indian Restaurant is among the greatest in Spain for Indian Food, service is superb and the food is wonderful very clear restaurant starters to main is nice, that is what you name Indian food. Nice ambiance and sensible live music.This restaurant came extremely recommended and you will not be disappointed.
- Address: Calle Torremolinos N0 3, 29649 La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 600 09 83 69
- Website: https://www.just-eat.es/restaurants-saiindianrestaurante
- Hours: 5:00 pm – 12:00 am
4. Pampa Tablas y Tapas
The food is nice particularly the patatas bravas and mushroom croquettes (that are spicy). Charming and pleasant staff had been very welcoming. The waitress is also very helpful.This was a nice surprise. Scrumptious and varied tapas. Good choice of wines.
- Address: Avda. Virgen de la Pena 6, 29650 Mijas Pueblo, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 952 59 00 46
- Website: http://www.pampatablasytapas.com/
- Hours: 12:00 pm – 12:00 am
5. KonFusion Tapas & Cocktail Bar
Stumbled throughout KonFusion en route to the wine bar next door. The food is of excellent high quality and present in trendy tapas style.The proprietor takes a particular interest in her prospects. Service and employees are friendly which glorious. This restaurant is nice worth for money.
- Address: Calle Bulevar de la Cala , Ed. Elena N. four, 29649 La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34952587545
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/konfusionlacala
- Hours: 2:00 pm – 1:00 am
6. Meson de Calahonda
This place deserves some severe merit not solely due to the food, which is excellent, however mostly due to the service and a focus on element provided by the main waiter within the restaurant, Main foods are Fillet steak, Sole in butter sauce and Sole in spinach sauce, steaks.
- Address: Centro Comercial El Zoconinety three 21 00
- Phone:+34 952 93 21 00
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/MesonDeCalahonda/
- Hours: 12:00 pm – 1:00 am
7. The Little Geranium
Such a gorgeous little restaurant in La Cala, the Little Geranium is an implausible little restaurant and you’ll have a very good experience visiting this restaurant. The taster menu and from begin to end it’s good – the attention to details, the standard of the components and the employees made the place.
- Address: C/ Ronda, 29649 La Cala de Mijas, Mijas, Spain
- Phone: +34 952 49 36 02
- Website: http://www.thelittlegeranium.com/
- Hours: 10:00 pm – 12:00 am
Have a good trip and travel!