Source: Tomàs Badia Navarro Follow
While getting around in Spain, if you have a couple of extra days, a visit to Tarragona is what we highly recommend. Along with various historical sites to explore, you may actually enjoy the nightlife in Tarragona. Let’s take a closer look at what makes the nightlife awesomely special in Tarragona.
1. La Isla del Mojito
This bar is the place you have to be, with its incredibly cheap cocktails and friendly atmosphere and cheerfulness it is one of the top nightlife places in Tarragona. There is a concert on every Sunday night, while salsa music and dancing are held each night of the week. You wouldn’t want to miss this place if you are in Tarragona.
- Name: La Isla Del Mojito
- Address: Carrer Roger de Llúria, 5, 43004 Tarragona, Spain.
- Phone: +34 634 23 75 90
- Sunday: 6PM – 12AM
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday -Wednesday 9 PM – 2AM
- Thursday – Saturday 10 PM – 3AM
The place has a great decoration with funky jazz music which is just amazing. It’s a very nice place to spend the evening. The ambiance is also pretty cool. Live performances are the most enjoyable aspect, and the cherry on the icing is that everything comes at a very affordable price.
- Name: Bebop
- Address: Plaça dels Sedassos núm. 26 baixos, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
- Hours:Fri-Sat (19:00 – 03:00)
- Phone number: +34 629 32 16 11
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.bebopjazztarragona.cat
3. La nova Taverna
La nova Taverna is one of the most sophisticated places to visit at night time. Wine and dinner; this place meet the criteria if you are looking for a quiet evening out with your partner. The food is excellent with a romantic lighting and soft music playing in the background.
- Name: La Nova Taverna
- Address: Plaça de la Font, 31, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
- Phone:+34 977 21 39 18
- Sunday: 11AM -4PM
- Monday – Thursday: 11AM -1AM
4. Miami Lounge
Miami Lounge is a great place in the heart of the Tarragona. This place is a must for before and after dinner cocktails. There is an extensive choice of cocktails available for selection. The place is known for its ambiance and lighting. It is a great place to visit with friends.
- Name: Miami Lounge
- Address: Avenida Barcelona, 40, 43892 miami platja
- Hours:Mon-Sun 18:30 – 02:30
- Phone number: +34 691 69 10 80
- Email address: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.miami-aventura.com
5. The Victoria Pub Salou
The Victoria Pub Salou is one of the best pubs in town, offering a variety of drinks. This place is always crowded and there is non-stop music and dancing all the time. The atmosphere is quite groovy here. You wouldn’t want to leave Tarragona without visiting this pub. The staff is also very friendly.
- Address: Carrer del Penedès, 24, 43840 Salou, Tarragona, Spain
- Phone:+34 977 38 34 70
- Sunday – Saturday: 8PM -5AM
Highland gives two different leisure spaces. One is the Highland Pub which is the largest pub in Tarragona. If you are looking for a beer and loud music and fun for a few hours you are good to go. Highland pub also offers a variety of services along with dinner and wine. One wouldn’t regret after visiting this place.
- Address: Rambla Vella, 9, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
- Phone:+34 977 22 83 35
- Sunday – Friday: 7PM -2AM
- Saturday: 7PM -5:30 AM
Totem is one fun discotheque to visit for the night. This is the big daddy of the discos in Tarragona and maybe the only daddy. It offers DJ, dancing and fast music to its visitors. If you are looking for a fun night and some hip shaking and this place won’t be the one to disappoint you.
- Address: Av. Pau Casals, 2, 43003 Tarragona, Spain
- Phone:+34 977 23 85 32
Have a good trip and travel!