Source: Hermanos Guasch
Visiting Cambrils and need a break from the beach and food? Luckily, Cambrils has plenty of shopping to keep you busy! However, before you shop make sure to remember that Spain has their siesta—stores are usually closed from 2 pm-5 pm.
1. Cambrils Park Resort
The shopping center at Cambrils Park Resorts has tons of your shopping needs. Stop by the bakery for a pastry and a view of the Balearic Sea, pick up a souvenir from the souvenirs gift shop, or drop off your laundry to be cleaned for a fee.
- Name: Cambrils Park Resort Shopping Area
- Address: Av. Mas Clariana, s/n, 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona) – Spain
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: http://www.cambrilspark.es/en/services/shopping-area
A boutique store with several locations in Catalonia, Melé carries both men and women’s clothing. There you can buy several brand names including Abercrombie, Guess and Rinascimento.
- Name: Melé
- Address: Travessera Ancora, 1
- Hours:10-2 pm and 5-9 pm
- Website: http://www.mele.cat/es/
3. Agrobotiga, Cooperativa Cambrils
Spain, especially Cambrils, is famous for its decadent olive oil. Made from Arbequina olive trees, this brand has some of the most famous olive oil in Spain and is made right in Cambrils. At their Agrobotiga, find your favorite flavor and shop around for wine, olives, cheeses, vinegars and other local produce.
- Name: Agrobotiga, Cooperativa Cambrils
- Address: c/ Sindicat 2
- Hours: Monday-Friday 9 am-1:30 pm and 5 pm-8 pm; Saturday 9 am-1:30 pm; Sunday 10 am-1:30 pm
- Website: http://www.coopcambrils.com/en
4. Old Town
Are you looking for small, local shops? If you said yes, Old Town is the place to be. This part of Cambrils offers chocolate shops, jewelry stores, retail and art boutiques and other local restaurants. If you enjoy visiting historical places, Old Town has several historical sites to stop by as well.
- Name: Old Town
- Address: Calle de la Corona d’Arago
- Hours: Hours vary
5. Cambrils General Market
Although it’s more well-known for its local, day-t0-day items, the Cambrils General Market is a great way to see, meet, and barter with Spanish locals. Here you can snack on Spanish-style tasty churros, shop around for fine-leather goods, or pick up some flowers for your loved one!
- Name: Cambrils General Market
- Address:Passeig de Albert and Avenida del Mil.lenari
- Hours: Every Wednesday 8:30 am to 2 pm
- Website: http://www.cambrils-tourist-guide.com/en/shopping/markets-cambrils.html
6. Cambrils Antique Market
Do you love haggling for prices? This is a great place to have fun bargaining with vendors as well as find that perfect, Spanish souvenir for a loved one back home. Antique-shopping will never get boring!
- Name: Cambrils Antique Market
- Address:Placa d’Espanya Cambrils, España
- Hours: Every Saturday in June, July and August and the first Saturday of the month September-May 4 pm-8 pm
- Website: http://www.cambrils.com/en_GB/diary/2-cambrils/cambrils-antiques-market
Shopping and a view! With a backdrop of sailboats, your shopping experience will be ever-more picturesque. This promenade features many famous shops, cafes, and restaurants. Afterwards, go for a relaxing stroll!
- Name: Cambril Port
- Address:Paseo de las Palmeras Cambrils, España
- Hours: Hours vary
From olive oil to souvenirs to antiques, Cambrils offers many places to find that special something you’re looking to buy.
Have a good trip and travel!