Source: Hotel Señorío de la Laguna
Alicante is a coastal city on Spain’s south-eastern coast, Costa Blanca and is also the capital of the Alicante province. The city incorporates many rich and exciting opportunities for tourists to enjoy themselves. Tourists visiting the city can stay at a variety of hotels or resorts, depending on their budget and likenesses.
1. Hotel Hospes Amerigo, Alicante
— Hospes Amerigo (@HospesAmerigo) October 27, 2015
Being the only five-star hotel in Alicante, Hotel Hospes Amerigo is one of the most charming places to stay in in Alicante. The hotel building is amazing and the services are too awesome. Apart from that, there is a fantastic swimming pool, as well as a restaurant providing delicious food. Breakfast is served at the mezzanine floor and is scrumptious too! Visitors get to have an overall memorable experience.
- Name: Hotel Hospes Amerigo, Alicante.
- Address: Calle Rafael Altamira, 7, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 14 65 70.
- Access: 8 minute walk from Playa del Postiguet.
- Price: Varies according to rooms. Approximately $145 per night for a deluxe apartment.
- Website: http://www.hospes.com/es/alicante-amerigo/
2. Abba Centrum Hotel, Alicante
Yet another amazing hotel in Alicante! This 4-star hotel offers you some of the most luxurious rooms you can find in the entire city. In addition, you will have access to several amenities like awesome restaurants, free WiFi, a laundry service and so on! Staying in this hotel’s luxurious rooms can take your trip to a whole new level.
- Name: Abba Centrum Hotel, Alicante.
- Address: Pintor Lorenzo Casanova, 31 – 33, 03003 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 13 04 40.
- Access: A 10 minute walk from Alicante-Luceros tram stop.
- Price: Again, prices vary according to your package. It is approximately $102 per night.
3. Melia Alicante
Melia Alicante is a 4-star hotel in Alicante. It is a place meant for those who love luxury and splendor as it offers quite exotic rooms. Located near the sea, you also get to have regular looks at the sensational view available from various points inside the hotel. The helpful staff, delicious food and comfortable rooms can provide you with an amazing staying experience!
- Name: Melia Alicante.
- Address: Plaza del Puerto, 3, 03001 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 902 14 44 40.
- Access: 14 minutes from Mercado tram stop (by walk).
- Price: Starts from approximately $179, but may vary.
- Website: http://www.melia.com/
4. Hotel Eurostars Lucentum
Hotel Eurostars Lucentum is another amazing 4-star hotel in Alicante. If you want to have the best trip of your life, you must visit the place and stay there, at least for one night. The rooms are big and spacious and often have a mini-bar inside. Amenities include free WiFi, restaurants (continental and English), coffee shops, bars and much more!
- Name: Hotel Eurostars Lucentum.
- Address: Avenida Alfonso X el Sabio, 11, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 966 59 07 00.
- Access: 0.8 kilometers from Alicante Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Price: Approximately $88 per night but can increase or decrease.
- Website: http://www.eurostarslucentum.com/
5. Hotel Sercotel Spa Portamaris
Hotel Sercotel Spa Porta Maris is a 4-star hotel in Alicante. It also provides its guests with exotic, as well as highly comfortable rooms to make their stay as enjoyable and convenient as possible. Guests get to have access to many amenities, some of which include a free WiFi service, free parking, laundry service and room service. The Spa is a great place to get relaxed too!
- Name: Hotel Sercotel Spa Portamaris.
- Address: Plaza Puerta del Mar, 3, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 14 70 21.
- Access: By walk, it is 3 minutes from the Marina de Alicante, as well as the Platja del Postiguet beach.
- Price: Around $150 for a night, but it can differ.
- Website: http://en.hotelspaportamaris.com/
6. NH Alicante
It is one of the more affordable 4-star hotels in Alicante. It provides the guests with many facilities, ranging from comfortable and spacious rooms to a wonderful outdoor pool so that they may enjoy their once-in-a-lifetime experience thoroughly. It is a good place to stay at, specially if you do not have any problems with living at a non-central location in Alicante.
- Name: NH Alicante.
- Address: Calle México, 18, 03008 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 10 81 40.
- Access: Lies at a distance of 2.3 kilometers from the Port of Alicante.
- Price: Around $91 per night, can change according to package.
7. AC Hotel, Alicante
AC Hotel is a 4-star hotel and it belongs to the Marriot group. The hotel is nice, clean and has comfortable rooms making the visitors feel as if they are at their home. To add to the overall luxury and fun of the staying experience, the hotel hosts a rooftop pool in which guests can relax during mornings they spend over there.
- Name: AC Hotel, Alicante.
- Address: Avinguda d’Elx, 3, 03008 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 12 01 78.
- Access: Lies at a distance of 0.8 kilometers from Alicante train station.
- Opening Hours: Open 24/7.
- Price: Around $99 per night, variations may occur.
8. El Plantio Golf Resort
El Plantio Golf Resort is a Golf Course and Hotel in Alicante. It is a wonderful place to stay at, especially for those who like playing golf! The place is nice and spacious, with comfortable rooms and a luxurious pool, making your trip one of the best you have ever had. The apartments are amazing too and the staff is always ready to help you out.
- Name: El Plantio Golf Resort.
- Address: Carretera Vieja Alicante-Elche, km. 3, 03114 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 11 50 49.
- Price: Around $137 per night. Depends on your package and may differ from this value.
9. Hotel Castilla Alicante
Hotel Castilla Alicante is a 3-star hotel in Alicante. It is near the beach and therefore, provides the guests with some of the best views available while staying at any hotel in the city. Amenities, such as a free parking, restaurants and an outdoor pool contribute to the quality of your stay at the place and take your experience to greater heights!
- Name: Hotel Castilla Alicante.
- Address: Av. Países Escandinavos, 7, 03540 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 16 20 33.
- Opening Hours: Open 24/7.
- Access: 3 minutes by walk from Plaza La Coruña tram stop.
10. Hotel Maya Alicante
Hotel Maya Alicante is another 3-star hotel in Alicante. It is at an excellent location in the city- the beach, the restaurants and the main town are easily accessible. The staff is friendly and you can feel free to inform them regarding any issues you have. The rooms are spacious and lavish, further adding to the splendor of your stay over there.
- Name: Hotel Maya Alicante.
- Address: Calle Canónigo Manuel Penalva, 2, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 26 12 11.
- Price: Approximately $101.5 for a night, but it can change as per your package.
- Access: A 2 minute walk from the Marq-Castillo tram stop.
11. Hotel La City, Alicante
Hotel La City is an amazing 3-star hotel in Alicante, providing its guests with numerous facilities so as to make their stay relaxing, as well as enjoyable. The spacious rooms and apartments, the great laundry and room services and many other amenities make your trip the most awesome one you have ever had. Also, La City allows you to bring your pets along with you making your stay even better!
- Name: Hotel La City, Alicante.
- Address: Avenida de Salamanca, 16, 03005 Alacant, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 13 19 73.
- Opening Hours: Open 24/7.
- Price: Starting from around $80.
- Access: A minute’s walk away from the Alicante Station.
12. Apartamentos Tito San Nicolas
Apartamentos Tito San Nicolas is a vacation home rental in Alicante. Guests are offered luxurious, spacious and comfortable apartments having multiple rooms, a kitchen, a terrace (optional) and much more! The apartments are perfectly located in the city, providing the guests with easy access to the beaches, restaurants and some bars.
- Name: Apartamentos Tito San Nicolas.
- Address: C/San NIcolas 10, 03002 Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 651 26 14 47.
- Website: http://apartamentostito.es/
13. Almirante Hotel
This 3-star hotel offers you some of the best rooms available in the entire city. Indeed, its rooms with balconies facing the Playa San Juan beach provide extremely beautiful views to the guests. Other than that, a golf course, outdoor swimming pool and restaurants serving delicious food make your stay extremely soothing and memorable.
- Name: Almirante Hotel.
- Address: Av. de Niza, 38, 03540, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 965 65 01 12.
- Price: Approximately $88 per night.
- Access: One minute’s journey (by walk) from the beach.
14. Color Suites Alicante
Yet another excellent vacation home rental in Alicante. Guests are provided with beautifully decorated ‘colorful’ apartments. The apartments are comfortable and are not congested, providing you with a home like feeling. This feeling is further enhanced by the extremely supportive staff members who are always there to assist you.
- Name: Color Suites Alicante.
- Address: Carrer Italia, 20, 03003 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 667 07 62 70.
- Opening Hours: 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
15. La Portuguesa Apartments
La Portuguesa Apartments is a vacation home rental agency in Alicante. The apartments provided to guests have everything that they require, such as a washing machine or a refrigerator. Also, a wide range of apartments is available to suit the requirements of various visitors. Studio apartments for one person and larger ones for more people.
- Name: La Potuguesa Apartments.
- Address: Av de Juan Bautista Lafora, 6, 03002 Alacant, Alicante, Spain.
- Phone: +34 659 59 56 44.
- Opening Hours: 9 AM to 8 PM.
Alicante is a wonderful city in Spain, packed with the most amazing and exciting experiences for those who visit it. It also has numerous fantastic accommodations to host the large number of people who visit it throughout the year.
Have a good trip and travel!