Although Cordoba seems like perfect little quaint and unsuspecting city, it definitely comes alive at night. With many of its clubs and bars staying open into the wee hours of morning, there’s no way you won’t have a good time. Check out our list of ten nightlife hot spots that you should give a try during your stay in Cordoba.
1. Jazz Cafe
A great place for relaxing music and entertainment, Cafe Jazz is more laid back than your average nightlife scene. If you’re looking to enjoy yourself without the hustle and bustle of standard bars/clubs, this is the place for you. It’s a really cozy environment so grab your friends and go! Or make new friends here.
- Address: Calle Rodríguez Marín, s/n, 14002 Córdoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 481 473
- Hours: Monday-Thursday 8pm-4am; Friday-Saturday 8pm-6am; Sunday 5pm-12am
2. Glace Lounge Bar
One of the most popular nightclubs in Córdoba, Glace offers some of the most meticulously-produced cocktails. Not only are they decorated nicely, they taste good too! As this is a lounge bar, it is much more laid back than a typical bar scene. Visitors can still expect to have a good time in this friendly atmosphere with great music.
- Address: Calle Fernando de Córdoba, 4, 14008 Córdoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 474 828
- Hours: Mondya-Thursday, 3:30pm-2:30am; Friday-3:30pm-4:30am; Sunday, 3:30pm-2:30am
3. Bombo Club
- Address: Calle Alfaros 31, Córdoba, Spain
4. Sala Metropolis
With entertainment coming from all over Spain and even the rest of the world, it’s no wonder this place made our list. Sala Metropolis is popular among locals and tourists because there are a variety of performances and concerts that happen here. While this venue sees concerts and festivals from international bands, they are always sure to feature local talent as well. Check this place out if you’re visiting Córdoba!
- Address: Av. Profesor Arnold J. Toynbee, 25, 14007 Córdoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 659 196 243
- Hours: Friday-Saturday, 10:00pm-7:00am
5. O’Donoghue’s Irish Pub
Part of a chain of pubs that runs throughout other countries, this venue offers good drinks and a good time. If you’ve ever wanted to go to Ireland but couldn’t get there, this pub brings a taste of Ireland to Córdoba. Not only do they serve drinks, there are also cakes available if you find yourself with a sweet tooth!
- Address: Avd. Gran Capitan, 38, Cordoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 659 340 418
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 4:00pm-3:00am; Friday-Saturday, 4:00pm-4:00am; Sunday, 4:00 pm-3:00am
6. Sojo Ribera
Open for what seems like all day, this venue is great for either late night drinks or early morning breakfast. Enjoy views of the Roman Bridge and Guadalquivir River from their beautiful terrace. The best thing about this place is that there is no specific age group that it caters to so the environment is pretty diverse in that sense.
- Address: Paseo de la ribera esquina Cruz del Rastro, 14002 Córdoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 492 192
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8am-3am; Friday, 8am-4am; Saturday-Sunday, 4pm-4am
7. Cafe Malaga
Cafe Malaga is a bar-type scene that features some of the best live music. This is also a good spot for late night drinks and sometimes even live concerts from local artists. The drinks here can be a bit pricey, so check this place out if you’re looking to splurge.
- Address: 3 Calle Malaga, 14003 Cordoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 474 107
- Hours: Sunday, 4pm-12am; Monday-Friday, 4pm-3am; Saturday, 4pm-4am
8. Gran Teatro de Cordoba
This theater hosts a variety of performances and concerts throughout the day in Córdoba. The latest show ends around 9pm but you will be satisfied. You can check their website to find out what type of show is happening on any given day. Shows can range from flamenco performances to reenactments of famous musicals.
- Address: Av. Del Gran Capitan, 3 Cordoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 480 644
- Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8am-10pm
9. Tablao Flamenco Cardenal
Although this isn’t a bar or a club, Tablao Flamenco Cardenal can provide just as much nighttime entertainment. Walk just a few minutes from the Mosque-Cathedral to enjoy a show put on by actors and talented flamenco dancers. In order to purchase tickets to a show in advance, check out flamencotickets.com.
- Address: Buen Pastor 2, Cordoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 691 217 922
- Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9pm; Friday and Saturday, 9:30pm
10. Long Rock Club
With a name that connects lovers of rock and roll worldwide, this venue boasts great music and fun atmosphere. They don’t only place rock music though, so there’s something for everyone here. Free concerts are also offered sometimes so be sure to check with the venue beforehand.
- Address: Teniente Braulio Laportilla, 6 local, 14008 Córdoba, Spain
- Phone: +34 957 787 799
- Hours: Sunday-Tuesday, 4pm-4am; Wednesday 4pm-5am; Thursday, 4pm-6am; Friday, 4pm-7am
Córdoba may not be known for its nightlife scene but there are definitely places that you can go to and enjoy. We hope this list can help you choose where you spend your night!
Have a good trip and travel!