There are many areas in Bluemenau Brazil that are great for exercise with walking and with gym equipment outdoors. Good also to picnic, skate, play volleyball, football, among many other activities.
1.Go to Oktoberfest Blumenau Brazil
Almost one month parties, for those who are passionate about festivals and beer, have no better option, German culture very present in all the sights, beautiful city, and very busy this month of October, as they receive whole country tourists in Blumenau Brazil. It is beautiful event and organized by people who respect fun with their traditions and customs.
- Name: Oktoberfest Blumenau Brazil
- Address: Rua Alberto Stein, 199 Old Neighborhood Blumenau SC Brazil
- Phone: 47 3381 7700
- Date: September, October
- Interest: Beer festival
- Web: http://www.oktoberfestblumenau.com.br/
2.Visit Vila Germanica Park
Great restaurants. Options for small children, with the place clean and well organized with souvenir shops reasonably priced. The place is very interresante to have everything and the park restaurants are very good at this place as you will find several different beers to buy and several other things that is worth the visit in Blumenau.
- Name: Vila Germanica Park
- Address: Rua Alberto Stein, 199 | Velha, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Phone Number: (47) 3326-6901
- Open: All the time
- Interest: Park, local
3.See the Catedral Sao Paulo Apostolo
City landmark with its distinctive tower. This church is beautiful, huge and always has very charismatic priests. My favorite Mass is what happens once a month healing and deliverance. Very interesting contemporary architecture. It is very much worth the visit. The mother church in the city of Blumenau-SC as its architecture is very beautiful.
- Name: Catedral Sao Paulo Apostolo – Igreja Matriz
- Address: Rua XV de Novembro, s/n | Centro, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Phone Number: (47) 3322-0699
- Open: Everyday
- Hours: 8am to 7pm
- Interest: Church, Shrine
4.Bring kids to Parque Ramiro Ruediger
Park cool, calm, good to come alone, couple, family or friends. The park is well sought for walks and on weekends, the families that bear their young children. It’s a very nice and well-equipped space. It has a tennis court, volleyball and beach soccer, playground for pile, bike paths, benches for rest. It has a large pond with fish and birds. Well organized.
- Name: Parque Ramiro Ruediger
- Address: Rua Alberto Stein, 416, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina 89036-200, Brazil
- Phone Number: None
- Open: Everyday
- Hours: 8am to 8pm
- Interest: Park, Local
5.Watch shows at Teatro Carlos Gomes
The architecture is very good and the fountain draws attention. It’s a great place to take pictures, right in Blumenau Center. Teatro Carlos Gomes is a space dedicated to education, cultural events, conferences, graduations, weddings, etc. It also held events and is used a lot for the community in general during the day to rest and leisure.
- Name: Teatro Carlos Gomes
- Address: Rua XV de Novembro, 1181 | Centro, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Phone Number: 47 3326 7166
- Open: Weekdays
- Hours: 10am to 7pm
- Interest: Theater
6.View the Blumenau City Hall Brazil
Like everyone blumenau, very German style, is a place worth admiring, very nice, and where you should be taking photographs like with other tourists. A typical building, near the church, and without doubt one must take pictures. It has a classic German architectural touch as the name of the city actually suggest that it has links to the same city in Germany.
- Name: Prefeitura Municipal de Blumenau
- Address: Rua Padre Roberto Landell de Moura 89010-155 Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Phone Number: +55 47 3326-6999
- Open: Weekdays
- Hours: 10am to 5pm
- Interest: Government
- Web: http://www.blumenau.sc.gov.br/
7.See the Museu Hering
Very nice to watch the video with the story of Blumenau and hering industry. Worthwhile, as it’s not boring. It’s somewhat small but very organized and interactive. That space in the background is very beautiful but inaccessible. Well cheap even it is the store works as normal sales and promotions. There is an area at the bottom where you can buy clothes in the kilo.
- Name: Museu Hering
- Address: Rua Hermann Hering, 1.740 | Bom Retiro, Blumenau, State of Santa Catarina 89010900, Brazil
- Phone Number: +55 47 3321 3340
- Open: Weekdays
- Hours: 9am to 6pm
- Interest: Museum
8.Have a great time at Garage
The Garage is an awesome place to hang out with in Blumenau. It is funky, noisy but classy. They have awesome and great music while you take a sip of your drink like a beer or other alcoholic beverages. It is a great place to hang out and a great place to meet Blumenau locals who like to party. You can meet new friends and you can even meet a new date like a beautiful and hot Brazilian woman.
- Name: Garage
- Address: Garage Gaspar Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil
- Phone Number: 55 4799210849
- Open: Call to confirm
- Hours: 6pm onwards
- Interest: Nightlife club
- Web: https://www.facebook.com/Garage.oficial1/
9. Shop clothes at Espaço Princess
If you’re looking for a high quality shop in Blumenau, this is the store that you should find. There are lots of great finds. There are choices for women’s and young girls. If you’re a mother, there are also great clothes for you here. The name of the store is Espaco Princess and indeed it is for a princess.
- Name: Espaço Princess
- Address: Rua Capitão Euclides de Castro, 52 Blumenau, SC
- Phone Number: +55 47 3232-2660
- Open: Everyday
- Hours: 9am to 7pm
- Interest: Clothes shop
- Web: http://www.espacoprincess.com.br/
10. Have a drink at Bierland Cervejaria
Food and exceptional service. attentive and fast service. The menu itself is very typically German, but the big business are chopps. Very good price. Feijoada on Saturdays wonderful, as with the pork knuckle, pururuca and delicious sauerkraut. A very pleasant, fun and variety of food and beer. And it is at a great price worth checking out.
- Name: Bierland Cervejaria
- Address: Rua Gustavo Zimmermann, 5361 Itoupava Central Blumenau, SC
- Phone Number: +55 47 3323-6588
- Open: Monday to Friday
- Hours: 9am to 11pm
- Interest: Restaurant bar
- Web: http://bierland.com.br/
Great place for a family outing and excursions, as Blumenau have other places like this. The only downside is the lack of space for running activities and events, due to a number of people on certain days and times.
Have a good trip and travel!