Source: George Amaro
Brasilia is a place to enjoy a great nightlife. Although some say it is not so vibrant and exciting like Rio de Janerio or São Paulo, but Brasilia has its own unique nightlife scenes. Compared to other cities of Brazil, Brasilia might sometimes seem a bit calm, but obviously, it has something that can entertain all kinds of people visiting Brasilia.
1. Club 904
Situated in the center of Brasilia, Club 904 is a sleek, modern and cheerful club. It can hold around 800 people. It has wide dance floors, outdoor area for rest, open bar, pool tables, arcade, lockers and other facilities. This is probably the best place in Brasilia for parties, dance, music and drinks. You will love their music, LED lighting, and the atmosphere.
- Name: Club 904
- Address: SGAS, 904 Sul, Clube da ASCEB, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 61 9997-6273
- Opening hour: Thu-Fri: 10:00 pm – 5:00 am, Sat: 11:00 pm – 6:00 am
- Website: http://www.5uinto.com
2. Villa Mix
This nightclub is popular for the live concerts. This is also a great place to enjoy ballad which usually takes place on Fridays and Saturdays. They arrange many live programs every week. Sensational location, wide and big space, excellent acoustics, splendid choice of drinks, clean bathrooms and easy access made this place one of the best clubs in Brasilia.
- Name: Villa Mix
- Address: SHTN TRECHO 02 CONJUNTO 05 – Vila Planalto – Brasília – DF – CEP 70800-220
- Phone: +55 61 3326-9796
- Price: $$$
- Opening hour: Fri-Sat: 10:00 pm – 5:45 am
- Website: http://www.villamixbrasilia.com.br/
3. Carcassonne Pub
The name of this bar/restaurant holds its theme. The main attraction of this place is the board game. Here you can play various kinds of board games, even if you don’t know anything about the game. The friendly and helpful staffs are always ready to explain you all the rules of the games. Besides, they offer different kinds of food, drinks, burgers and beers.
- Name: Carcassonne Pub
- Address: CLN 203 Bl. C lj 37, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 61 9968-4186
- Opening hour: Tue-Sat: 6.00 pm – 12.00 am
- Website: http://www.carcassonnepub.com.br/
4. Roda do Chopp
This is perfectly a dance club and disco bar, located in front of the city core Bandeirantes. The payments of your drinks are made with an electronic chip that you pay before you leave the place. From basic to fine drinks, you will find a variety of drinks in this club. You can celebrate your birthday or other anniversaries in this club with style and with many offers and discounts.
- Name: Roda do Chopp
- Address: Quadra 1 Conjunto D, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 61 3386-4461
- Opening hour: 6.00 pm – 4.00 am. Sundays to 12.00 pm
- Website: http://www.rodadochopp.com.br/
5. UK Music Hall
This is a traditional style English pub. Not so big to hold a large number of people, but it is always full with music lovers. You can enjoy live band music with drinks. Make sure to get in early as the place becomes packed quickly. This pub also offers spaces, drinks, DJ or bands for private parties or special occasions.
- Name: UK Music Hall
- Address: Cls 411 Bl B lj 28, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 61 3257-1993
- Price: $$
- Opening hour: Thu – Sat: 8.00 pm – 4.00 am
- Website: http://www.ukmusichall.com/
6. Stadt Bier
This is a German style beer bar. The beer is the true differentiator of this bar. Stadt Bier serves a wide range of beer and wine, that you definitely will love. You will also find a nice food menu here. The dishes are well served and the price is reasonable. Usually on Saturdays, live pop rock bands are arranged here.
- Name: Stadt Bier
- Address: SIG, Quadra 06, Lote 2190, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 61 3344-6777
- Website: http://www.stadtbier.com.br/
7. Clube do Choro
This is a big concert hall where mostly local artists show their talent in music and art. This is a place for the serious music enthusiasts. If you want to get the essence of Brazilian music, Clube do Choro is the perfect place for that. You can get the schedule and performers details online. In order to get the best view of the show, you can book your seat online advance. They also serve inexpensive food and drinks quietly while listening music.
- Name: Clube do Choro
- Address: Setor de Divulgação Cultural Bloco G, Brasília, DF
- Phone: +55 3224 0599
- Opening hour: Tue-Sat: 8pm – 12.00 am
- Website: http://www.clubedochoro.com.br/
Despite not being so famous for nightlife scenes, Brasilia has some places for spending an enjoyable night and get refreshment from boredom.
Have a good trip and travel!