Valencia, the popular city of Spain, is quite popular for its lively atmosphere. You can enjoy a number of things in this city but the main reason for Valencia’s popularity is its buzzing nightlife. There are tons of clubs in Valencia which attract people from all over the globe. So here is the list of the top 10 bars in Valencia:
1. Central Bar Valencia
Central Bar Valencia is the perfect bar in Valencia if you just want to hang out. You will see stools everywhere as you enter the bar. You will be greeted by a friendly and helpful staff at once. The plus point of the bar is that the menu is both in English and Spanish. You can order a variety of dishes there, like braids and grilled calamari. Comparing the price with the restaurant quality, it is definitely a worth visiting place.
- Name: Central Bar
- Address: Mercado Central puestos n0 105 a 131 | Plaza del Mercado s/n, 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 6:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
2. Casa Montana
Casa Montana is one of Valencia’s most characterful spots and has another era-atmosphere to it. The bar has been in business since 1836 but has gone through quite a number of changes. There is a superb selection of wine in the menu with amazing seafood. The restaurant, although quite tiny, makes up for it with its delicious food and friendly staff. This bar is just a short walk from the nearest stop of Valencia City Center.
- Name: Casa Montana
- Address: C/ Jose benlliure, 69, 46011 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 12:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Website: http://www.emilianobodega.com/
3. Cafe Negrito
Café Negrito is quite a popular hangout in Valencia, especially in the summer months. The restaurant is filled with a large crowd of young and lively people who are just there to be happy. Whether you need a cold beer or a cocktail, the restaurant has it all. Everyone is welcome here with open arms by the friendly staff. You can always find an interesting conversation here.
- Name: Cafe Negrito
- Address: Plaza Del Negrito 1, 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 4:00 p.m. to 3:30 a.m.
- Website: http://www.valencia-cityguide.com/tips/nightlife/cafe-el-negrito.html
4. Kram Bar
The Kram Bar in Valencia serves Mediterranean cuisine and has a unique atmosphere. All the staff there is quite nice, professional and friendly. Other than the wine and beer, you can order a variety of dishes here like hamburgers and specially cooked salads. The menu is both in Spanish and English, so you won’t have any problem understanding it. Considering that the place is reasonably priced, you should come here.
- Name: Kram Bar
- Address: Avenida Campanar 90, 46015 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- Website: http://www.hotelkramervalencia.com/en/kram-bar/
5. St. Patrick’s Irish Pub
This bar is present in the heart of Valencia city and is a great example of the interesting vibe of the city. The bar serves a wide range of drinks, including a typical whiskey which the customers can enjoy and relax while watching some sports on television. The restaurant is friendly but some visitors have complained that they demand tips. Still, it is a worth-visiting bar.
- Name: St. Patrick’s Irish Pub
- Address: Strada Smardan Nr. 23-25, Bucharest, Valencia
- Opening hour: 12:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m.
Hawaiki is a Hawaiian themed bar in Valencia to take your trip to the next level. From its bamboo furniture to aquariums and fountains, the owners of the restaurant have spared no expense at their disposal. The decoration and the range of cocktails are amazing. They also have long straws with amazing glasses to create a smoking effect. The atmosphere and the music in the background are also a treat for the eyes and ears.
- Name: Hawaika
- Address: Calle del Heroe Romeu 6, 46008 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 5:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Official Website: http://www.hawaika.com/
7. El Leon Bar
If you are a vegetarian, then you should go to this bar. Most of the bars in Valencia don’t offer vegetarian options, let alone great quality. The vegetables served here quite delicious. The wine and beer are nicely chilled. You should also try out their amazing desserts. The drinks and food are quite well-priced. This place has one of the most authentic cuisines, so do visit this bar.
- Name: El Leon Bar
- Address: Plaza Redonda, Numero 7 | Plaza Redonda, Numero 7, 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 11:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Website: http://www.elleonbar.com/
8. Urban Cafe
The Urban Café in Valencia has quite a fascinating location, next to the City of Arts and Sciences and has a bustling culture with many parties throughout the year. From the service to the food to drinks, everything will feel like a dream. The place also has delicious goat cheese with amazing cocktails. The bar attracts a wide and exciting range of crowds. It is one of a kind with amazing nightlife.
- Name: Urban Cafe
- Address: Calle del Escultor Antonio Sacramento, 13 | Junto Ciudad de la Justicia, 46013 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 11:30 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Website: http://urbanecafe.com/locations/
9. Bar La Paca
Bar La Paca is quite famous for its Spanish omelette and boasts crowds of visitors from all around Valencia and outside, mostly attracting young crowds. It is quite a popular hangout for the locals and a good place to enjoy beer. The food and wine both, are quite tasty and well-priced. You can also order coffee and chocolate cake. The waiters are quite friendly and ready to serve you.
- Name: Bar La Paca
- Address: Calle de Rosario, 30, 46011 València, Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 4:00 p.m. to 2:30 a.m.
10. Tino Fino Ultramarino
This wine friendly bar serves really great and delicious food. It is a Mediterranean based restaurant, so, you might be surprised after seeing the out-of-the-way decorations on the walls. The menu is quite extensive with both in English and Japanese. The variety of salads is quite amazing. There are also a lot of beer varieties. The staff at the restaurant is quite helpful and courteous.
- Name: Tino Fino Ultramarino
- Address: Calle Corregeria, 38, 46001 Valencia, Spain
- Opening hour: 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- Website: http://www.tintofinoultramarino.com/
Now you know the top bars in Valencia. Valencia has a night-life which most people only dream about. So visit these bars and enjoy your life.
Have a good trip and travel!