Considered as one of the standouts amongst the most beautiful countries in the world, Brazil pulls in a great many tourists from all around the globe. In Brazil, you can indulge in a number of adventure and also unadulterated extravagance. You will be astonished by its stunning white sand shorelines, tropical islands, grand Amazon rainforest and roaring waterfalls. Brazil is a one of the countries which is heavily gifted by mother nature, a portion of the greatest sights on the planet and has a magnificent exhibit of lavish hotels to praise. Here are some best hotels to stay in Brazil.
1. Casas da Vila
A standout amongst the most lovely and best hotel in Trancoso, Casa da Villa has an enchanting accumulation of real cabana-style houses with their windy interiors, beautiful vintage patinas, carefully assembled points of interest and regular components that commend the basic, laid back Bahian way of life. Respecting the historical architecture and feel, every lodge has been unobtrusively changed with present day comforts while keeping the cultural spirit alive. Colorful, enchanting and bona fide, this boutique inn welcomes you to enjoy comfort and magnificence of Brazilian life.
- Name:Casas da Vila
- Address : R. Acácias, 5 – Trancoso, Porto Seguro – BA, 45818-000, Brazil
- Price : Starting From $420
- Website : http://www.casasdavila.com/
2. Campo Bahia Resort
With the Atlantic Ocean at its setting, Campo Bahia Resort is the spot where German World Cup team stayed amid World Cup 2014. The spacious sunny rooms at the fourteen extravagant, dazzlingly outfitted villas facing beach open up to sees into the endless, extraordinary scene. Intended to be in total concordance with their surroundings, these individual villas offer a definitive in eco-extravagance. Campo Bahia comprises of 14 houses with a sum of 68 suites for an individual and exclusive holidays.
- Name: Campo Bahia Resort
- Address : Avenida Beira Mar, 1885 – Santo André, Santa Cruz Cabrália – BA
- Price : Starting From $281
- Website : http://campobahia.com/en
3. UXUA Casa Hotel
Located alongside the celebrated Quadrado, UXUA Casa Hotel comprises of 10 exclusive casas, each with their own one of a kind design. The casas are of different size and are ideal for honeymooners or a family holiday. All of the 10 casas are precisely styled local art of Trancoso amidst the beautiful natural surroundings. All ten casas feature king size comfortable beds, indoor and open areas, flatscreen TV, AC, and wifi. The restaurant located at the hotel is one of the best restaurants in Trancoso. There is also a beach bar in the form of the boat which serves amazing seafood along with a range of alcoholic drinks.
- Name: UXUA Casa Hotel
- Address : Porto Seguro – State of Bahia, Brazil
- Price : Starting From $401
- Website : http://uxua.com/
4. Tivoli Sao Paulo – Mofarrej
Whether you are going on business holidays or just for leisure, this 5-star hotel in Sao Paulo has all that you have to guarantee an extraordinary holiday. All rooms and suites are spacious and have cutting edge and advanced furniture. All the 220 rooms offered by the hotel stand for their amazing architecture, traditional and exotic design. Facilities and Amenities include Spa Facility, High-Speed Internet, Fitness Center, Meeting Space, Business Center, Banquets & Meetings, and much more.
- Name: Tivoli Sao Paulo – Mofarrej
- Address : Alameda Santos, 1437 – Cerqueira César, São Paulo
- Price : Starting From $233
- Website : http://www.tivolihotels.com/
5. Belmond Copacabana Palace
Source: Ben Tavener
Located in Copacabana Beach, Belmond Copacabana Palace is one of the most renowned hotel in South America and a landmark in Brazil which has been home to any individual in the realm of movies, government, and celebrities. Belmond Copacabana Palace was opened in 1923 and promptly turned into an architectural milestone. The restaurant facility is likewise one of Rio’s top dining places with three eateries accessible for the hotel guests. Generally known as the best hotel in Brazil, Belmond Copacabana Palace offers two diverse room classifications with enchanting city views or stunning shoreline vistas.
- Name: Belmond Copacabana Palace
- Address : Av. Atlântica, 1702 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
- Price : Starting From $305
- Website : http://www.belmond.com/copacabana-palace-rio-de-janeiro/
6. Hotel Unique Sao Paulo
Source : Banalities
It is a standout amongst most beautifully architectured hotel in the world. The hotels inbuilt in a shape of a boat and this design is the main attraction of the hotel situated nearby Ibirapuera Park in the zone of Jardins. Hotel Unique has a blend of rooms and suites which offer contemporary and exquisite interiors, latest amenities , outfitted with Brazilian hardwood floors, and larger than average, round windows like windows on a boat. The Hotel Unique additionally gloats the best perspectives of the city horizon and on the rooftop, you can discover Skye which contains a ruby red pool with a submerged sound system, and bar with a stunning view of the Ibirapuera Park.
- Name: Hotel Unique Sao Paulo
- Address : Av. Brigadeiro Luís Antônio, 4700 – Jardim Paulista, São Paulo
- Price : Starting From $379
- Website : http://www.hotelunique.com.br/
Situated on Oscar Freire Street at the center of the Jardins neighborhood of Sao Paulo, the Emiliano Hotel sets the height of new luxury holidays in Brazil. From the spaciousness and the award-winning architecture to the exclusive amenities, everything at the Emiliano has been deliberately intended to boost the solace of the guests. Hotel Emiliano offers is one of the best hotels in Sao Paulo which reflects the culture of Brazil and lavish luxury hotel.
- Name: Emiliano
- Address : Rua Oscar Freire, 384 – Cerqueira César, São Paulo
- Price : Starting From $372
- Website : http://site2013.emiliano.com.br/
8. Pousada Maravilha
Offering the 360 degrees perspective of the surroundings, Pousada Maravilha is the most stunning accommodation on Fernando de Noronha consolidating upscale modernity with natural surroundings to create a really awesome lavish hotel. Situated in the southern part of the island, Pousada Maravilha is a five-star resort which is environment-friendly. It offers 2 types of accommodation facility : five bungalows and three extravagance flats facing the ocean.
- Name: Pousada Maravilha
- Address : BR-363, Vila do Vai quem Sabe, s/n – Baía do Sueste, Fernando de Noronha
- Price : Starting From $732
- Website : http://www.pousadamaravilha.com.br/
9. InterContinental Sao Paulo
Located in the heart of the city and near the famous Paulista Avenue, Hotel InterContinental will give you a chance to encounter the best side of the city amid your vacations. Each of the 195 agreeable rooms at Intercontinental Sao Paulo comprises of a mini refrigerator, minibar , safe, LCD TV and a chimney. Consistently a free breakfast is served in the lounge area. The restaurant at the hotel offers various types of cuisines from all around the world. Visitors can unwind in the espresso bar serving selective beverages.
- Name: InterContinental Sao Paulo
- Address : Alameda Santos, 1123, São Paulo
- Price : Starting From $420
- Website : http://www.ihg.com/intercontinental/hotels/gb/en/sao-paulo/saoha/hoteldetail
10. Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
The only hotel located in the Iguassu National Park, Belmond Hotel das Cataratas is 2 story hotel built in a Portuguese colonial style. Located just in front of the beautiful Iguassu fall, this hotel is one of the best places you can stay or plan holidays in Brazil. The Iguassu Falls are a stunning accumulation of 275 waterfalls, reaching out over just about 3km in a gigantic gully on the Iguassu River. The hotel offers 193 rooms highlighting minibars and LCD TVs. Complimentary Internet access keeps you associated. It is one of the best places for unwinding holidays in Brazil.
- Name: Belmond Hotel das Cataratas
- Address : Rodovia Br 469, S/n, Foz do Iguaçu – PR, 85863-000, Brazil
- Price : Starting From $338
- Website : http://www.belmond.com/hotel-das-cataratas-iguassu-falls/
11. Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana
Located in the world famous Copacabana Beach, Sofitel Rio de Janeiro is one of the most luxurious hotels in Rio. In guests of Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana likewise have entry to business centers, 2 pools, 2 saunas, gyms and direct access to parlors and shops. With the astonishing Ipanema shoreline on one side and the magnificent Copacabana beach at another side, the Sofitel Rio is among the few hotel to have terraces in each of the 388 rooms.
- Name: Sofitel Rio de Janeiro Copacabana
- Address : Shopping Cassino Atlântico – Av. Atlântica, 4240 – Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro
- Price : Starting From $274
- Website : http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-1988-sofitel-rio-de-janeiro-copacabana/index.shtml
12. Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort
It’s located beside a fishing village with a backdrop of the dazzling forested coastline only north of Florianopolis on an exclusive peninsula, encompassed by the extravagant Emerald Coast. Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort is viewed as one of the best beach resorts in the country, and it consistently won the award for the best beach resort in the whole continent. It is adult only hotel and a noteworthy honeymoon destination for those searching for luxury and privacy. The hotel features 25 modern cottages amidst the amazingly lavish greenery by the rainforest making a stunning showcase of color and light.
- Name: Ponta dos Ganchos Exclusive Resort
- Address : Rua Elpídio Alves do Nascimento, 104 – Ganchos de Fora, Gov. Celso Ramos – SC
- Price : Starting From $600
- Website : http://www.pontadosganchos.com/
13. Convento do Carmo Hotel
It is the first luxury historical hotel of the country located in the Convento do Carmo. Throughout the hundreds of years, it has been used for important events of the country and today it is Brazil’s first extravagance historic hotel. The hotel is built in the 16th-century building equipped with all the luxurious facilities and amenities. Notwithstanding its stylish engineering and design, Convento do Carmo Hotel offers numerous alternatives for your diversion and unwinding, including a spa,sauna, swimming pool, and Gym.
- Name: Convento do Carmo Hotel
- Address : R. do Carmo, 1 – Santo Antônio Além do Carmo, Salvador – BA
- Price : Starting From $172
- Website : http://www.pestana.com/en/hotel/pestana-convento-do-carmo
14. Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro
The Royal Tulip is without a doubt a standout amongst traditional luxury hotels in Rio de Janeiro. The Royal Tulip is 5 star hotel confronting Sao Conrado shoreline and just a couple meters away from the famous Fashion Mall. Royal Tulip serves business customers and leisure voyagers alike, and is famous for its quality business offices and meeting rooms. Rooms are agreeable and classic, and from the private balconies you can enjoy the beautiful views of the sea and Pedra da Gávea rock .
- Name: Royal Tulip Rio de Janeiro
- Address : Av. Aquarela do Brasil, 75 – São Conrado, Rio de Janeiro
- Price : Starting From $145
- Website :http://www.royaltulipriosaoconrado.com/en
15. Deville Prime Salvador
Located just few minutes away from the Salvador International Airport, Deville Prime Salvador is a luxurious hotel located amidst the scenic landscape park and is 100% non-smoking. It is one of the best budget luxury hotels with great value for money. The hotel offers 206 rooms and suites, restaurants featuring International and local cuisines , pool and bar, a golf course,tennis courts, swimming pool, and sauna.
- Name: Deville Prime Salvador
- Address : R. Passárgada, S/n – Itapuã, Salvador – BA, 41620-430, Brazil
- Price : Starting From $82
- Website : http://www.deville.com.br/hotel/deville-prime-salvador/
Have a good trip and travel!