Source: El Coleccionista de
When going on a vacation, one of the things that most people look forward to is the happenings every night. It will just be boring to stay in the hotel or inn that you are staying at. For this matter, here are the top 15 nightlife scenes that you can enjoy if you plan to visit Gran Canaria, Spain for your next vacation.
1. Bar Cuasquias
If you are looking for live music, then, you should go to Bar Cuasquias where live music acts are performed during the weekends. The acts are always played at the highest level, no matter what genre of music it may be. There is a small dance floor at the middle so you can dance your heart out. A lot of tables and chairs are also available for visitors and customers to use whenever they feel like just chilling out and talking with their buddies.
- Phone Number : +34 928 383 840
- Address : Calle San Pedro, 2, 35002, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
- Website : www.las-palmas-24.com/index.php?live-music-oldtown-cuasquias
- Strictly No Smoking Area
2. Yumbo Centrum
— Pedro Panel (@Pi3rri) June 16, 2016
The Yumbo Centrum is actually a shopping centre during the day. However, when the night time comes, the place comes alive. The Yumbo Centrum is a host to many gay individuals who are partying and looking for fun. If you are looking for fun, as well, this place is teeming with pubs and clubs so this is a perfect place where you can go club-hopping.
- Phone Number : +34 928 764 196
- Address : Avenida Estados Unidos 54, 35100 Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.yumbocentrum.com
- Operating Hours : 24/7
3. El Altar Bar
El Altar Bar is the place that is mostly visited by the people who belong to the older generations. This is because the bar is inspired by the 1980s. If you visit the place, you will surely feel like you are going back in time to the 1980s. The DJs typically spin and play retro kind of music. In that regard, the dance floor becomes packed with individuals who love to dance and enjoy such genre of music. They also serve great drinks.
- Phone Number : +34 615 912 021
- Address : Calle Leon y Castillo 389, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Operating Hours : 11pm up to 3:30am
- Website : www.facebook.com/elaltar/
4. Mantrix Disco
This night club is where the tourists and even the locals meet to have a great time. This place is managed by gays and is also a great place where gays can feel safe when interacting with other people. A number of great resident deejays are also playing the best international house music that you can enjoy while you dance and have fun. There is also a cruising area where cabins and a dark room are available for use.
- Phone Number : +34 928 143 410
- Address : Yumbo Centrum 4th Floor, 35100, Playa del Ingles, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.mantrixyumbo.com/en/index.html
5. Aqua Ocean Club
— JMOrtizMaya (@JosManuelOrtiz2) July 30, 2013
The Aqua Ocean Club is also a good place to unwind and just have some fun even if it is located in the southern part of the whole Gran Canaria. In this club, you can just choose to wear anything that you like to impress everyone. Aside from the tourists, a huge number of locals are also regularly visiting such club.
- Phone Number : +34 928 140 580
- Address : CC Meloneras Playa, 35100 Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.aquaoceanclub.com
- Operating Hours : 9pm up to 4am
- Email Address : email@example.com
6. The Paper Club
You can also visit The Paper Club if you feel like club-hopping in Gran Canaria. Artists who are big names in the alternative music industry of Spain typically perform in this club. Aside from that, well known deejays also have several hours to play their music sets. There is also a history behind the name and the site where The Paper Club is located.
- Website : www.thepaperclubcanarias.com
- Address : Calle Remedios 10, 35002, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Operating Hours : 11:30pm up to 4am
7. La Azotea de Benito Cocktail Bar
— La Azotea de Benito (@LazoteadeBenito) December 5, 2014
If you do not want to dance or just want to have a quiet and relaxing time at night, then, you should probably go to the La Azotea de Benito Cocktail Bar. The bar offers gintonic and you can choose from over 60 gins that are available in the place. You will also be able to enjoy the view of the Catedral Santa Ana as well as the whole of Vegueta.
- Phone Number : +34 928 367 450
- Address : CC Monopol 35010, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Operating Hours : 4pm up to 1am from Monday to Wednesday
- Website : https://twitter.com/lazoteadebenito
- 4pm up to 2am from Thursday to Saturday
- 4pm up to 12mn on Sunday
8. Cerveceria The Situation
Gracias a Cervecería The Situation por su apoyo en esta temporada. Arriba d'ellos. pic.twitter.com/cHFPIvhvNL
— Peña UDLP La Isleta (@udlplaisleta) June 10, 2015
If you love to drink beer, then, Cerveceria The Situation is the best place for you. This bar offers up to 200 kinds of beer that come from all around the world. Such beers range from bitter to lager and even to mild. You can drink the beer of your choice in this bar or you can purchase them and bring them back as a souvenir or to drink later on.
- Phone Number : +34 928 234 323
- Address : Calle Jose Franchy Roca 22, 35007 Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.thesituationbeers.com
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating Hours : 6am up to 2am from Mondays to Saturdays; Closed on Sundays
9. Pacha Gran Canaria
Gracias Sotavento , BienBailao.
Mañana estaré en Pacha Gran Canaria ! pic.twitter.com/HrPnFdndiZ
— dj nano! (@djnanoshow) April 2, 2016
You will surely experience a good time when you decide to go clubbing in Pacha Gran Canaria. This place is one of the biggest clubs that you can visit in Gran Canaria. You can party all you want and enjoy dancing with lots of people. The dance floor is quite big which can accommodate a good number of people who just want to unwind and dance their daily stress off.
- Phone Number : +34 928 720 114
- Address : Calle Sargento Provisionales s/n, 35100 Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.pachagrancanaria.com
- Email Address : email@example.com
- Operating Hours : 5pm up to 1am
10. Fortuni Las Palmas
If you love a good night club and disco, Fortuni Las Palmas is a night club that you should not surely miss. A lot of tourists visit the place. However, most of them wear semi-formal attires so you might want to dress up a bit if you choose this place. You might be off with wearing shorts and slippers. During Fridays, live rock music played by bands will surely entertain you.
- Phone Number : +34 928 229 507
- Address : Calle Los Martinez de Escobar 1, 35007, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.fortunilaspalmas.es
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Operating Hours : 11pm up to 5:30am from Thursday to Saturday
11. Amadores Beach Club
— Lisa Straw (@LisaStraw15) September 30, 2015
If you are looking for a place where you can de-stress and just wind down, you should probably go to the Amadores Beach Club. This place is just located outside Puerto Rico where the neighborhood is usually busy. You can indulge yourself in a wide selection of cocktails. Food is also available. Relaxing music plays in the background while you enjoy the view of the sea.
- Phone Number : +34 928 560 072
- Address : Playa Amadores s/n, 35140 Mogan, Las Palmas, Spain
- Website : www.amadoresbeachclub.com/en/
- Email Address : email@example.com
12. Charleston Cafe
Charleston Cafe is typically the place where the young people go to enjoy and party. This is the only bar in the island of Gran Canaria that serves absinthe to its customers. The bar usually opens around midnight where the deejays will start playing their sets. Free concerts are available for everyone to enjoy. You can also enjoy a variety of performances which cover various music genres ranging from hip hop to jazz, among others.
- Phone Number : +34 928 372 492
- Address : C/Buenos Aires, 14, Triana, 35002 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Website : www.charlestoncafe.es.tl
- Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
13. NYC Taxi Bar
— La Provincia (@laprovincia_es) June 9, 2015
If you come all the way from New York City and would definitely want to get a taste of home, then, you should go to the NYC Taxi Bar. Bottles are served in ice-cold buckets so you will surely have a refreshing drink with your friends or companions. Blues and rock music also echo throughout the establishment. An al-fresco style concert can also be expected in this bar.
- Phone Number : +34 928 220 861
- Address : Calle Numancia 25, 08002 Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, Gran Canaria, Spain
- Operating Hours : 12pm up to 12 mn from Sunday to Thursday
- Website : http://newyorktaxi.sociosg.com/
- 12pm up to 2am on Friday and Saturday
14. Tiramisu Funky Bar
The Tiramisu Funky Bar is a great place for you to relax and enjoy a nice evening out. The atmosphere is laidback so you can get a nice time for relaxation. The members of the staff are all friendly, as well. The bar is actually quite intimate. However, most of the customers are heading out to the square and spill out to do some activities and have some fun.
- Phone Number : +34 828 904 492
- Address : Calle Lepanto 29, 35010 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las Palmas, Spain
- Operating Hours : 9am up to 12mn from Tuesday to Thursday
- Website : www.facebook.com/Tiramisu-152557924797489/
- 9am up to 1am on Friday and Saturday
- 9am up to 3am on Sunday
- Closed on Monday
15. The Music Hall Tavern
For an interesting and comedy-filled adults-only night out, you and your companions should head out to The Music Hall Tavern. The establishment usually offers comedy and entertainment as well as performances where drag queens are the stars of the night. Each ticket that you will purchase entitles you to three meals and drinks. It also includes transportation to the venue and back.
- Phone Number : +34 928 514 701
- Address : Centro Commercial La Penita, 35510 Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote, Las Palmas, Spain
- Website : www.musichalltavern.com
- Operating Hours : Closed on Sunday and Wednesday
- Open from 10am up to 11:30pm on remaining days
- Email Address : email@example.com
With these places, it will surely be an exciting and fun night for you if you visit Gran Canaria. You can choose whether to just relax one night and then go all out in partying the next night. Whatever it may be, various places are surely available for your entertainment.
Have a good trip and travel!