Source: Nacho Pintos
The island of Tenerife is beautiful at night. But it becomes even more beautiful and enjoyable if you know the right places to go. Whether you want to simply enjoy the mountains and the sea, drink cocktails, or have a blast dancing the night away, there are many nightlife spots in Tenerife that will surely suit your preference.
Located in downtown Las Americas, the popular O’Neill’s is a party bar perfect for a girls’ or boys’ night out. Dance the night away with a boisterous crowd on their air-conditioned dance floor or just enjoy the beat of the DJ’s music while sipping some cocktails. The staff is friendly, the customer service is great, and the drinks are reasonably priced.
- Name: O’Neill’s
- Address: Veronicas 1, Playa de Las Americas, Adeje, Tenerife, 38860 Adeje, Canarias, Spain
- Opening hour: Saturday to Thurday 7:30PM to 4:00AM, Friday 2:00PM to 4:00AM
- Website: www.oneills-tenerife.com
2. Papagayo Beach Club
Opposite Troya Beach on Playa de las Americas is one of the finest beach clubs in Tenerife. Papagayo Beach Club offers comfort and pampering, good food and drinks, and quality entertainment. There are five separate bars managed by professional bartenders who create delicious cocktails. There are also terraces with beds where you can relax and enjoy the beautiful view of the beach.
- Name: Papagayo Beach Club
- Address: Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, 2, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 78 89 16
- Opening hour: Sunday to Thursday 10:30AM to 4:00AM, Friday and Saturday 10:30AM to 5:00AM
- Website: www.papagayobeachclub.com/en
3. Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife
Hard Rock Café Tenerife is a great place to enjoy live music, good food, and cocktails. Located in the island’s famous Golden Mile, it can accommodate up to 600 people and has a bar and two terraces. And just like any other Hard Rock Cafés, expect to see iconic memorabilia from famous rock stars displayed on the walls. They also have Hard Rock exclusive merchandise for sale.
- Name: Hard Rock Cafe Tenerife
- Address: Pirámide de Arona, Av. las Américas, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 05 50 22
- Opening hour: Daily 12:00PM to 2:00AM
- Website: www.hardrock.com/cafes/tenerife
4. Tramps Tenerife – The King of Clubs
Considered as one of the best when it comes to the Tenerife nightclub scene, Tramps Tenerife is the perfect place to spend a wild night on the island. The club has an electric atmosphere with the best DJ’s in town. There is a spacious dance floor, four bars, and VIP and seating areas. The drinks are affordable and the staff is very professional yet friendly.
- Name: Tramps Tenerife – The King of Clubs
- Address: Centro Comercial Starco, Av. Arquitecto Gómez Cuesta, s/n, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 79 53 37
- Opening hour: Daily 10:00PM to 6:00AM
- Website: www.trampstenerife.com
5. Acanto Cocktail & Lounge Bar
Located next to the beach at Costa Adeje, Acanto Cocktail & Lounge Bar is more classy than casual. Aside from cold beer and fruit juices, they also serve exotic cocktails and top shelf spirits. And they don’t just serve peanuts to go with your drink. They have an impressive menu of snacks and tapas. Try their famous Acanto beef burger or their special Spanish omelet.
- Name: Acanto Cocktail & Lounge Bar
- Address: Centro Comercial el Mirador, Local s/n Playa del Duque., Av. de Bruselas, 3, 38670 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 71 81 21
- Opening hour: Daily 10:30AM to 12:00AM
- Website: www.acantocostaadeje.com
6. Magic Lounge Club
A laid back café lounge bar during the day, Magic Lounge Bar becomes a cool party place after sunset. With live music from Tenerife’s popular music acts, many people go here to enjoy the tunes and dance. There’s also good food (try their gourmet sandwiches) and drinks. Magic Lounge Bar also has a raised terrace where people can view the Safari Center’s musical fountain.
- Name: Magic Lounge Club
- Address: Mare Nostrum Resort, Avda. Las Américas, s/n, Playa de las Américas, 38660, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 71 34 51
- Opening hour: Daily 12:00PM to 3:00AM
- Website: www.magictenerife.net
7. The Terrace Bar
The Terrace Bar is a wonderful place to enjoy the night with a group of friends or even with family. The bar has a wide selection of tasty dishes and offers many activities for adults and children. Parents can enjoy some drinks and sports on TV while kids can play on the bouncy castle and have fun face painting. The Terrace Bar also has live music and dancing every Sunday.
- Name: The Terrace Bar
- Address: Calle Cornical, Pebble Beach Amarilla Golf, 38639, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 638 47 38 13
- Opening hour: Monday to Friday 4:00PM to 2:00AM, Saturday and Sunday 12:00PM to 2:00AM
- Website: www.terracebartenerife.com
8. Monkey Beach Club
Cool and trendy, the Monkey Beach Club is the perfect place to relax and unwind by the sea. It is somewhat a fusion of a café, a beach club, and a cocktail bar. The atmosphere is very casual and the décor is on point from the chic furniture to the small monkey statues scattered around. They serve snacks during the day but offers meat, fish, and scrumptious desserts at night.
- Name: Monkey Beach Club
- Address: Avenida Rafael Puig, 3, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 79 06 56
- Opening hour: Daily 10:000AM to 1:00AM
- Website: www.grupomonkey.com
Located in Playa de las Americas just two minutes away from the beach, Leonardo’s is a haven for sports fans. This recently refurbished bar, which is air-conditioned and contemporary in design, has an abundance of flat screens showing all major sporting events. For non-fans, there are cocktails to drink and live music to enjoy performed by some of the island’s best musical acts.
- Name: Leonardo’s
- Address: CC Paraiso Royale, Local 104, South Coast, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 79 88 27
- Opening hour: Daily 10:00AM to 2:00AM
10. Casino Playa de las Américas
Casino Playa de las Américas is one of the three casinos in Tenerife. Located in trendy Adeje, the casino houses a number of games and slot machines including poker and craps, blackjack, and roulette. There is also a decent restaurant and bar inside and a courtyard for smoking. You need a passport to register and the dress code is smart casual.
- Name: Casino Playa de las Américas
- Address: Paseo Cándido García San Juan, 2, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone:+34 922 79 37 58
- Opening hour: Sunday to Thurday 11:00AM to 2:00AM, Friday and Saturday 11:00AM to 4:00AM
- Website: www.casinostenerife.com
11. La Terrazza del Mare
Located at Las Americas near La Troya Beach, La Terrazza del Mare is a restaurant and cocktail bar with a nice and relaxed ambiance. More than just the tasty dishes you can get here, the place is known for their beautiful and delicious cocktails. Locals and tourists alike enjoy sipping their favorite drinks while gazing at the beautiful view outside.
- Name: La Terrazza del Mare
- Address: C.C. Salytien, Av. Rafael Puig Lluvina, s/n, 38660 Playa las Americas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 79 64 98
- Opening hour: Sunday to Thursday 12:00PM to 12:00AM, Friday and Saturday 12:00PM to 2:00AM
- Website: www.laterrazzadelmare.com
For a fun dining experience and the best cocktails in Tenerife, head to Harley’s. Harley’s is an American-themed bar and restaurant located in Puerto Colon. Aside from the cool and diner-like interior, Harley’s is known for their delicious cocktails and impressive flair bartending performances. They also serve American breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Every night, there is live music and sports TV.
- Name: Harley’s
- Address: Av. de España, 3, 38670 Adeje, Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 71 22 90
- Opening hour: Daily 10:00AM to 2:00AM
13. The Mett Bar
One of Tenerife’s newer bars, the Mett Bar is a pretty swanky party place located in Playa de las Americas. Cool lighting and giant plasma screens light up the air-conditioned dance floor where people dance to mainstream R&B and 90’s music. There is also a spacious terrace for those who would want to just chill and relax and enjoy their cocktails.
- Name: The Mett Bar
- Address: Avenida Arquitecto Gomez Questa, CC Starco, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 653 95 71 82
- Opening hour: Daily 8:00PM to 4:00AM
14. Unique Bar
Tenerife’s Unique Bar is known for its nightly entertainment. Regulars and newcomers enjoy the musical performances of the club’s amazing singers. One of the crowd’s favorite is the renowned Kenny G who can serenade the audience for hours on end. The Unique Bar has a friendly staff, a nice atmosphere with comfortable sofas and delicious cocktails (try their Pina Colada!).
- Name: Unique Bar
- Address: Calle Ernesto Sarti , South Coast, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 71 69 98
- Opening hour: Daily 10:00AM to 2:00AM
15. The Original Wigan Pier
The Original Wigan Pier is a unique pub that has been in the business for more than 20 years. With nightly entertainment like live sports and quizzes that are enjoyed by everyone, the atmosphere in the Original Wigan Pier is cozy, jovial, and friendly. The bar staff is very welcoming and they offer good food and cold beer, all at very reasonable prices.
- Name: The Original Wigan Pier
- Address: Avenida Ernesto Santi , South Coast, 38660 Playa de la Américas, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
- Phone: +34 922 71 52 04
Enjoy the island of Tenerife and all that it has to offer even after the sun sets. Have fun discovering the island’s fun and wonderful nightlife!
Have a good trip and travel!